Aap Bahot Yaad ayenge Amitji :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
When he said Last night in Promo that - Shayad ab Ham aapse na mile Par aap hamesha yaha hamare Dil me Rahenge.I was like EmbarrassedCry.Wanted to Hug him and tell him that  Pls Sir dont go any where.Embarrassed

Amitji and KBC has special place in everyhousehold of India I think.First there was 9 baj gaye kya now its like 8:30 and We say Amitji aa rahe hai TV pe.Its great to see The Mahanayak on our televsion screen coming every night with great show.

We Truly gonna miss Amitji and KBC so much.Hope to see New Rocking Grand season with our very one THE one and Only Maha Nayak Mr.Amitabh Bacchan.Hope Sony bring back KBC soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aap Bahot Yaad ayenge Amitji :)" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I will miss my fav actor so much, he's the original charm of the show. Love him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.