Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hello Guys,
                      if  you all have seen today's episode you would know what I mean.Today Rishi went and got Munna Bhai out of jail and then started a silly charade of making fun of Indira. The entire family which was waiting all along to Blame Indira a little more got a chance to laugh at her...I wonder what he gained by it? if indeed he cares for her then he would try to tackle her with more sensitivity not rallying up the entire family against her...I didn't get Rishi's point here..

And why didn't they show the Indira- Policeman scene? 

From being a really well written show with proper editing it seems its losing its plot...neither that careless attitude of Rishi nor the comeback scene of munna bhai made sense to me...They didn't show for once why Indira didn't bail out munna, or emotional bonding between the bro and sister but directly went into her and rishi's fight about leaving the house and 3-months advance kiraya...

I am seriously not following where the show is leading...Confused

any eye openers are welcome...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

reshmaluvartisimidhillon89StrugglerDASTAK..maxhota little faith-Gunners-arti_17gopi06PratameshYukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP-.SilentPrincessAngels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-.Nabi.VintageWineSilent.DreamerPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi's purpose in infuriating Indira?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
nice post  n take some patient...
 me just exited now ..
want too see how indira handle all of this...
at last she is a strong girl.. Approve  ...

i thing its good going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
1stly evn i was terribly dissapointed as i was expecting a karara jawab of indira to tht police man!!
but god knws why we dint get tht...

and directly wht we get to see is Munna bhai sahab coming from jail as though he was really a freedom faighter who is returning frm jail aft some succes or else as though some army men coming bck home aft a victory in war!!!

thn the whole drama of munna-rishi-indira-other family members...wht was going there Confused
Rishi making max fun of Indira...am sorry but his cool dude style wasnt good Ouch

god...the whole episode dint make any sense to me

they tried to make it a bit comedy and lite aft little emotions scns of previous day
but sorry...it looked all dramatic and i dnt knw how to say...it was all haphazard and senseless n silly. for me it seemed as though am watching a drama on some stage!!!

and this Rishi...he has gone mad...who is now probably thinking tht he can do anything and live as he wishes only coz he knws tht indira cant return money bck and he has done ehsaan over their family by getting munna out frm jail

the only good part of todays episode was Rati di looked good & was fab in her part of scn's!!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 15 November 2011 at 7:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17.SilentPrincess-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
And Rishi's behaviour was really strange...why would a man who was really courteous to Indira suddenly behave so cockily with her? Its strange that he is cares enough to gift her a bday gift but makes fun of her in front of the family? is this how you treat someone you like? or is he too bloated with his ego and pride of having helped Munna bhai to realise how his behavior would affect Indira? 

It seems the writers are in a hurry...they edited out the policeman and indira scene...why? do they want to jump to a track where a man "has to" break a woman's guroor to make her more feminine? i remember movies like Beta were based on such concepts...I hope Ila Bedi doesn't walk on that line...I had huge expectations of her...show already seems to be loosing track...Ouch

Edited by -Rinky- - 15 November 2011 at 8:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01a little faitharti_17.SilentPrincessAngels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hey Rinky, u spoke out my heart! Wid Rishi's character already getting irritating wid each day, even Indira's character did'nt click me today (to mention Rati, as always, was fab) Creatives initially showed us d emotional side of Indira, her luv for ishaan n care for her bro too, but suddenly she z being show as a dominating n emotionless lady who jst cares abt her earnings n then managing d spendings Ouch Quite disappointed today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17-Rinky-

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
great if rishi become  Villon ..so there is a chance of new hero ...LOL

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Haven't seen the episode as of yet, but I will comment once I do :)
From what I'm gathering, maybe the gaps will be filled with flashbacks?

Nonetheless, liking your posts, rinky!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.