Chat Clubs

325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by DJ..

OH!!!!!!!!!! You r reaching the final phase of yr FF.

I have to read a lot of updates...I think i read the last one where you've send me the preview...I think i need to catch 6-7 parts after that...Will surely catch it when i am free.

Yeah...I know the storyboard...R u sticking to the same na DJ!!

Cos that will be best.

I liking all the actors on the show. The actor playing Asher is so good...His eyes speaks volumes...He emotes well throu his eyes...I really liked his acting. Khirad is also good...The preview sidra posted yest had lot of sad moments...That girl is fabulous there.

Asher character is so realistic and practical...The more you love the more you hurt. And i have gone throu the storyline/spoilers/scenes yest...I am looking forward to the intense scenes...I know it will so sad...yet i love to watch the show known atlast they r going to be together.

I don't cry for fictionsAngryLOL

Yes yes ...chappal mojdi sandal or heel wale stiletto ... I will stick to it   I am sure I can start my next business after that ... Shoe Shop ...ROFL

waise I hope you will come to save me ... I already have one body guard Pragzie Will definitely need more LOL

Asher is good ... I too am waiting for those scenes ... waise which promo Sidra posted link pass on please ...

Waise I will wait and watch ... you may not but many are going to ...Paani aur namak ki kami nahi hone wali hai LOL

Shoe ShopROFL

I am always there But i myself doesn't know when i'll be OL after thisROFL

But on a serious note...DJ That will be apt and more appealing ending...Ppl will love and understand.

DJ...What abt yr other FF...That drunken Sid one...In that one you can get flowers and loveLOL
I disliked the way you have made Sid into a AlhocolicAngry

I am going to create a complete defense for me and then post it ...

I know DI will be there so would Lennie ... You please come along then Harshu Monty Pragzie ... so when all are online I will post and you all save me LOL

The other FF yes yes I can manipulate as much as I can ... there I can behave like the CVs ROFL

I already have Sonia breathing down my neck to have Sonia and Sid paired ...ROFL

Waise you wanna read the story board for it ... Embarrassed

But to make the story board successful I will have to take permission from someone or else she will blame me of piracy of ideasWinkLOL

Edited by DJ.. - 22 November 2011 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
SidraaaHug

Do send me the links of that 6min OST.

You know what yest late night i was rewatching all the episodes again and i watched all yr VM's on them and i did good stalking at that AT and read all the spoilers and the scenes.LOL

Yeah...The best thing we all learnt is IshtalkingROFLROFLROFL

You know i have even imagined the scene yest...So you said even i wanted to see a nervous breakdown of Asher...I am pakka sure that Fawad will be rocking.

Still knowing that the coming episodes will be sad and will have lot of harder moments...Iam loving to see Asher's anger and looking forward to all the intense scenes. Fawad will surely rock in that. Even Khirad( Mahira Khan) is also so good .

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 22 November 2011 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraDJ..

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Dj...Will love to know the storyboard.Tongue

Yeah I am sure a lot of ppl will be on defence.

Montyyy...She is also total gayab. I really miss her, Any idea how she is? 

@ Sidraaa: Congrats for yr sub crossing 400+...That VM was awesome...Almost all the couples i like where there in that VM...You r so good, You r a Pro Sidra...Loved the use of memorable dialogues as voice over. The song also i loved.
U r rocking!!!!!!!!!
I can't post it on yr YT...I really don't know whats with my acc on YT. I can't post any comments there.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 22 November 2011 at 10:40am

.Sidra

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey Sudha ... read this review on Humsafar ... Feel like smacking the writer

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2077202

.Sidrassdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Where is Shilpuuu? I thought of catching her today in cc.

I Miss everyoneee

.Sidra

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Haha I know we are all expert stalkers!!! And thank you for watching all my vids! I seriously make too many lol but slowly getting better (I think)

And Hi dj!!! Ur FF is ending aww - start a new one and this one do an audio version so that I can listen to it-reading is not by forte lol

ssdtvgojan

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Dj...Will love to know the storyboard.Tongue

Yeah I am sure a lot of ppl will be on defence.

Montyyy...She is also total gayab. I really miss her, Any idea how she is? 

@ Sidraaa: Congrats for yr sub crossing 400+...That VM was awesome...Almost all the couples i like where there in that VM...You r so good, You r a Pro Sidra...Loved the use of memorable dialogues as voice over. The song also i loved.
U r rocking!!!!!!!!!
I can't post it on yr YT...I really don't know whats with my acc on YT. I can't post any comments there.

Toh peshekidmat hai aapke liye Story board of the SS ... pmed you Embarrassed

Monty ... oh she was online recently She is doing great ... Has started working and hence home and work keeps her busy ...

It was great to have her back ... Me to miss her so much ... just like i miss you Ouch

My VM post maker and my review master both were gayab ditching me like this OuchCry

But its ok I understand ... Embarrassed Waise are you planning to go on a vacation or back to mayka and sasural ditching Delhi's beautiful winter weather

ssdtvgojan

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Oh Sudhaaa Shilpu is watching humsafar too :)

ssdtvgojanDJ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top