Chat Clubs

325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by DJ..

Sudha ... you too watching Humsafar ... YAY!!!

Its is such a wonderful serial ... too awesome ... I really wait for Saturdays to happen so we can get to watch Humsafar

The song as you said is really heart wrenching ... Thanks Sidra for giving me the full version Embarrassed

Sudha did you really read the whole FF ... Shocked and you never posted a comment Ouch Not fair LOL

DJ...Yeshhh I have fallen in love with that show...I watched all the 9 episodes in one goEmbarrassed

After Siddhima...Khisher( Got to know the couple name yest only) is the next couple i am loving.
And this happens to be my first pak show...Thanks to reetu for suggesting me this show.

I really heard that song so many times yest, Its so deep.

DJ...I haven't read yr FF yet...Read it properlyAngryLOL...But surely will do soon and PM you my comments.

Ab kya karo umar ke hisab se nazar kamzor ho rahi hai LOL

take your time and read ... currently drafting the 3rd last update Embarrassed

waise you know the story board right ...????

Khisher is really awesome the actress Mahira is awesome Blushing

I really am looking forward to the next episode where the trouble will start and how things will shape up

I am sure you all will be crying buckets and buckets Ouch

But honestly they have really have a winner there

I keep listening to the song when I am driving ... can't get enough of it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

HD is so far good and i am liking it. Even BV i am watching.

IPKKND...Don't get me started DJ, I really feel so bad for Lavanya...She has entirely changed for Arnav...But Arnav is falling for KhushiWacko

I don't like the way they r showing Arnav's character...Its looks so weird for me. 

But still my love/ Hate relationship continues with the show.. D'oh
But i love Barun/Sanaya's chemistry...Cos of the storyline i am really not liking the way they r carrying on with Arnav-Khushi love angleConfused

i watched bv when Jaagya rescued his wife ... its was well done scene ... but not liking the upcoming track ... don't understand what that man wants in life ... biwi thi toh tab nahi chahiye thi aur ab gf hai toh usse biwi ki fikar padi hai aur jealous hone wala hai AngryWackoD'oh

Seriously I feel in love with Lavanya ... She is soo adorable ... Somehow i see a Sid in her ... You see Sid suddenly matured for Riddhima after marriage ... and was left heart broken Here to they have shaped up Lavanya so well and will leave her heart broken ... Angry

BS ki chemistry achi hai but like you said hate the love angel ... I can still understand khushi ... but arnav ... Angry I am sure he will turn back and say to Lavanya that I never told you that i wanted to marry you ... you have been forcing it ... Ouch

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
OH!!!!!!!!!! You r reaching the final phase of yr FF.

I have to read a lot of updates...I think i read the last one where you've send me the preview...I think i need to catch 6-7 parts after that...Will surely catch it when i am free.

Yeah...I know the storyboard...R u sticking to the same na DJ!!

Cos that will be best.

I liking all the actors on the show. The actor playing Asher is so good...His eyes speaks volumes...He emotes well throu his eyes...I really liked his acting. Khirad is also good...The preview sidra posted yest had lot of sad moments...That girl is fabulous there.

Asher character is so realistic and practical...The more you love the more you hurt. And i have gone throu the storyline/spoilers/scenes yest...I am looking forward to the intense scenes...I know it will so sad...yet i love to watch the show known atlast they r going to be together.

I don't cry for fictionsAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraDJ..

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

IPKKND...Don't get me started DJ, I really feel so bad for Lavanya...She has entirely changed for Arnav...But Arnav is falling for KhushiWacko

I don't like the way they r showing Arnav's character...Its looks so weird for me. 

But i love Barun/Sanaya's chemistry...Cos of the storyline i am really not liking the way they r carrying on with Arnav-Khushi love angleConfused

i watched bv when Jaagya rescued his wife ... its was well done scene ... but not liking the upcoming track ... don't understand what that man wants in life ... biwi thi toh tab nahi chahiye thi aur ab gf hai toh usse biwi ki fikar padi hai aur jealous hone wala hai AngryWackoD'oh

Seriously I feel in love with Lavanya ... She is soo adorable ... Somehow i see a Sid in her ... You see Sid suddenly matured for Riddhima after marriage ... and was left heart broken Here to they have shaped up Lavanya so well and will leave her heart broken ... Angry

BS ki chemistry achi hai but like you said hate the love angel ... I can still understand khushi ... but arnav ... Angry I am sure he will turn back and say to Lavanya that I never told you that i wanted to marry you ... you have been forcing it ... Ouch

BV...I think thats what Jagya is all abt...So insecured guy...But that Gauri pisses me off.

The only reason i like the show...Its potraying the real problem and the cv's r handling the story well. Gauri's insecurity, Jagya's realationship and his feeling towards Anandi and Anandi's life. The best msg is you can't travel on 2 boats at a time...Be it profession or life.

Yeah...Lavanya is so innocent...But i think they will turn her into evil...Thats how they can justify ArHi. But Sid is Sid...I don't want to compare her with SidLOL...But what u have said is correct. She is maturing or i can say transforming her for Arnav.

Thats what the problem with Arnav character...Its so weird. And can't justify his feelings.

But i loved Barun as Shravan in BHPH...Wish Arnav was also like the same.

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

I have to read a lot of updates...I think i read the last one where you've send me the preview...I think i need to catch 6-7 parts after that...Will surely catch it when i am free.

Cos that will be best.

I liking all the actors on the show. The actor playing Asher is so good...His eyes speaks volumes...He emotes well throu his eyes...I really liked his acting. Khirad is also good...The preview sidra posted yest had lot of sad moments...That girl is fabulous there.

Asher character is so realistic and practical...The more you love the more you hurt. And i have gone throu the storyline/spoilers/scenes yest...I am looking forward to the intense scenes...I know it will so sad...yet i love to watch the show known atlast they r going to be together.

Yes yes ...chappal mojdi sandal or heel wale stiletto ... I will stick to it   I am sure I can start my next business after that ... Shoe Shop ...ROFL

waise I hope you will come to save me ... I already have one body guard Pragzie Will definitely need more LOL

Asher is good ... I too am waiting for those scenes ... waise which promo Sidra posted link pass on please ...

Waise I will wait and watch ... you may not but many are going to ...Paani aur namak ki kami nahi hone wali hai LOL

ssdtvgojan

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

BV...I think thats what Jagya is all abt...So insecured guy...But that Gauri pisses me off.

The only reason i like the show...Its potraying the real problem and the cv's r handling the story well. Gauri's insecurity, Jagya's realationship and his feeling towards Anandi and Anandi's life. The best msg is you can't travel on 2 boats at a time...Be it profession or life. That is the reason that hooks me to the show and pulls me back to watch it on and off ... The are in the true sense giving a realistic picture. What I am liking is Gauri is not negative outright. She is driven by her feeling and insecurities. While Anandi is strong but not show the super human types and what I like is that she has a own mind. I really liked her decision on not becoming a doctor just cause Jagat is one and Gauri then the story going the beaten path ...

Yeah...Lavanya is so innocent...But i think they will turn her into evil...Thats how they can justify ArHi. But Sid is Sid...I don't want to compare her with SidLOL...But what u have said is correct. She is maturing or i can say transforming her for Arnav.  That is what i will hate most. CVs are the biggest idiots they love spoiling their own wonderful creations Ek example SR tha aur yeh ek doosra hone wala hai ...

Thats what the problem with Arnav character...Its so weird. And can't justify his feelings.

But i loved Barun as Shravan in BHPH...Wish Arnav was also like the same.

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Cos that will be best.

Yes yes ...chappal mojdi sandal or heel wale stiletto ... I will stick to it   I am sure I can start my next business after that ... Shoe Shop ...ROFL

waise I hope you will come to save me ... I already have one body guard Pragzie Will definitely need more LOL

Asher is good ... I too am waiting for those scenes ... waise which promo Sidra posted link pass on please ...

Waise I will wait and watch ... you may not but many are going to ...Paani aur namak ki kami nahi hone wali hai LOL

Shoe ShopROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am always there But i myself doesn't know when i'll be OL after thisROFLROFLROFLROFL

But on a serious note...DJ That will be apt and more appealing ending...Ppl will love and understand.

DJ...What abt yr other FF...That drunken Sid one...In that one you can get flowers and loveLOL
I disliked the way you have made Sid into a AlhocolicAngry

DJ..

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Sidraaa...I know you r not here...But i watched all yr VM's and the YT links you posted that day.

That Humsafar song is so heart wrenching.

So Fawad is a singer too...And i liked that song you posted.

Also i stalked that Khiser AT and read the spoilers and the scenes...OMG!!!!!!!!! Now i am really looking forward to all the sad moments coming ahead!

I can't beleive How her MIL will do such a mess in her life...That scene where Asher confronts his MOM is looking so heart wrenching...I really looking for ward to the show.

Sudhhhaaa

I'm always stalking around while at work lol - come-on who actually works at work ROFL

Aww thanks for watching everything! Yup he was a singer - oh and remind me to send u the full 6 min version to the humsafar ost - I listen to it every morning on my way to work. So heart wrenching :'(

Oh gosh Asher's and his moms confrontation scene is going to be epic!!! I am so looking fwd to it. And don't kill me for saying I want to see Asher's nervous breakdown I know fawad will rock the scene!!!

ssdtvgojan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top