Chat Clubs

325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us - Page 5

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DJ..

Yes yes ...chappal mojdi sandal or heel wale stiletto ... I will stick to it   I am sure I can start my next business after that ... Shoe Shop ...🤣

waise I hope you will come to save me ... I already have one body guard Pragzie Will definitely need more 😆

Asher is good ... I too am waiting for those scenes ... waise which promo Sidra posted link pass on please ...

Waise I will wait and watch ... you may not but many are going to ...Paani aur namak ki kami nahi hone wali hai 😆

Shoe Shop🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am always there But i myself doesn't know when i'll be OL after this🤣🤣🤣🤣

But on a serious note...DJ That will be apt and more appealing ending...Ppl will love and understand.

DJ...What abt yr other FF...That drunken Sid one...In that one you can get flowers and love😆
I disliked the way you have made Sid into a Alhocolic😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Sidraaa...I know you r not here...But i watched all yr VM's and the YT links you posted that day.

That Humsafar song is so heart wrenching.

So Fawad is a singer too...And i liked that song you posted.

Also i stalked that Khiser AT and read the spoilers and the scenes...OMG!!!!!!!!! Now i am really looking forward to all the sad moments coming ahead!

I can't beleive How her MIL will do such a mess in her life...That scene where Asher confronts his MOM is looking so heart wrenching...I really looking for ward to the show.

Sudhhhaaa

I'm always stalking around while at work lol - come-on who actually works at work 🤣

Aww thanks for watching everything! Yup he was a singer - oh and remind me to send u the full 6 min version to the humsafar ost - I listen to it every morning on my way to work. So heart wrenching :'(

Oh gosh Asher's and his moms confrontation scene is going to be epic!!! I am so looking fwd to it. And don't kill me for saying I want to see Asher's nervous breakdown I know fawad will rock the scene!!!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shoe Shop🤣

I am always there But i myself doesn't know when i'll be OL after this🤣

But on a serious note...DJ That will be apt and more appealing ending...Ppl will love and understand.

DJ...What abt yr other FF...That drunken Sid one...In that one you can get flowers and love😆
I disliked the way you have made Sid into a Alhocolic😡

I am going to create a complete defense for me and then post it ...

I know DI will be there so would Lennie ... You please come along then Harshu Monty Pragzie ... so when all are online I will post and you all save me 😆

The other FF yes yes I can manipulate as much as I can ... there I can behave like the CVs 🤣

I already have Sonia breathing down my neck to have Sonia and Sid paired ...🤣

Waise you wanna read the story board for it ... 😳

But to make the story board successful I will have to take permission from someone or else she will blame me of piracy of ideas😉😆

Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Sidraaa🤗

Do send me the links of that 6min OST.

You know what yest late night i was rewatching all the episodes again and i watched all yr VM's on them and i did good stalking at that AT and read all the spoilers and the scenes.😆

Yeah...The best thing we all learnt is Ishtalking🤣🤣🤣

You know i have even imagined the scene yest...So you said even i wanted to see a nervous breakdown of Asher...I am pakka sure that Fawad will be rocking.

Still knowing that the coming episodes will be sad and will have lot of harder moments...Iam loving to see Asher's anger and looking forward to all the intense scenes. Fawad will surely rock in that. Even Khirad( Mahira Khan) is also so good .
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 12 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Dj...Will love to know the storyboard.😛

Yeah I am sure a lot of ppl will be on defence.

Montyyy...She is also total gayab. I really miss her, Any idea how she is? 

@ Sidraaa: Congrats for yr sub crossing 400+...That VM was awesome...Almost all the couples i like where there in that VM...You r so good, You r a Pro Sidra...Loved the use of memorable dialogues as voice over. The song also i loved.
U r rocking!!!!!!!!!
I can't post it on yr YT...I really don't know whats with my acc on YT. I can't post any comments there.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Hey Sudha ... read this review on Humsafar ... Feel like smacking the writer

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2077202
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Where is Shilpuuu? I thought of catching her today in cc.

I Miss everyoneee
Sid.H thumbnail
Haha I know we are all expert stalkers!!! And thank you for watching all my vids! I seriously make too many lol but slowly getting better (I think)

And Hi dj!!! Ur FF is ending aww - start a new one and this one do an audio version so that I can listen to it-reading is not by forte lol
DJ.. thumbnail

Dj...Will love to know the storyboard.😛

Yeah I am sure a lot of ppl will be on defence.

Montyyy...She is also total gayab. I really miss her, Any idea how she is? 

@ Sidraaa: Congrats for yr sub crossing 400+...That VM was awesome...Almost all the couples i like where there in that VM...You r so good, You r a Pro Sidra...Loved the use of memorable dialogues as voice over. The song also i loved.
U r rocking!!!!!!!!!
I can't post it on yr YT...I really don't know whats with my acc on YT. I can't post any comments there.

Toh peshekidmat hai aapke liye Story board of the SS ... pmed you 😳

Monty ... oh she was online recently She is doing great ... Has started working and hence home and work keeps her busy ...

It was great to have her back ... Me to miss her so much ... just like i miss you

My VM post maker and my review master both were gayab ditching me like this 😭

But its ok I understand ... 😳 Waise are you planning to go on a vacation or back to mayka and sasural ditching Delhi's beautiful winter weather
Sid.H thumbnail
Oh Sudhaaa Shilpu is watching humsafar too :)