Chat Clubs

325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us - Page 4

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Parvarish i watched the yest episode...Show looks good. Different concept...Will give a try.

But i don't know , again i'll be travelling a lot...So can't watch the shows. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

I am liking that Rati's Show.

Now the 8'o clock slot has BV, HD, IPKKND( Though i don't like watching it...Still watching ON/OFF..LOL) 

I do catch the Rati show HD and IPKKND on and off too ...

HD is good ... but I am seriously getting put off with IPKKND...

Lavanya is really sweet and would hate to see her character getting butchered to make these two look so in pure eternal love😡
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ..

Sudha ... you too watching Humsafar ... YAY!!!

Its is such a wonderful serial ... too awesome ... I really wait for Saturdays to happen so we can get to watch Humsafar

The song as you said is really heart wrenching ... Thanks Sidra for giving me the full version 😳

Sudha did you really read the whole FF ... 😲 and you never posted a comment Not fair 😆

DJ...Yeshhh I have fallen in love with that show...I watched all the 9 episodes in one go😳

After Siddhima...Khisher( Got to know the couple name yest only) is the next couple i am loving.
And this happens to be my first pak show...Thanks to reetu for suggesting me this show.

I really heard that song so many times yest, Its so deep.

DJ...I haven't read yr FF yet...Read it properly😡😆...But surely will do soon and PM you my comments.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

I do catch the Rati show HD and IPKKND on and off too ...

HD is good ... but I am seriously getting put off with IPKKND...

Lavanya is really sweet and would hate to see her character getting butchered to make these two look so in pure eternal love😡

HD is so far good and i am liking it. Even BV i am watching.

IPKKND...Don't get me started DJ, I really feel so bad for Lavanya...She has entirely changed for Arnav...But Arnav is falling for Khushi

I don't like the way they r showing Arnav's character...Its looks so weird for me. 

But still my love/ Hate relationship continues with the show.. 
But i love Barun/Sanaya's chemistry...Cos of the storyline i am really not liking the way they r carrying on with Arnav-Khushi love angle😕
DJ.. thumbnail

DJ...Yeshhh I have fallen in love with that show...I watched all the 9 episodes in one go😳

After Siddhima...Khisher( Got to know the couple name yest only) is the next couple i am loving.
And this happens to be my first pak show...Thanks to reetu for suggesting me this show.

I really heard that song so many times yest, Its so deep.

DJ...I haven't read yr FF yet...Read it properly😡😆...But surely will do soon and PM you my comments.

Ab kya karo umar ke hisab se nazar kamzor ho rahi hai 😆

take your time and read ... currently drafting the 3rd last update 😳

waise you know the story board right ...????

Khisher is really awesome the actress Mahira is awesome ☺️

I really am looking forward to the next episode where the trouble will start and how things will shape up

I am sure you all will be crying buckets and buckets

But honestly they have really have a winner there

I keep listening to the song when I am driving ... can't get enough of it ...
DJ.. thumbnail

HD is so far good and i am liking it. Even BV i am watching.

IPKKND...Don't get me started DJ, I really feel so bad for Lavanya...She has entirely changed for Arnav...But Arnav is falling for Khushi

I don't like the way they r showing Arnav's character...Its looks so weird for me. 

But still my love/ Hate relationship continues with the show.. 
But i love Barun/Sanaya's chemistry...Cos of the storyline i am really not liking the way they r carrying on with Arnav-Khushi love angle😕

i watched bv when Jaagya rescued his wife ... its was well done scene ... but not liking the upcoming track ... don't understand what that man wants in life ... biwi thi toh tab nahi chahiye thi aur ab gf hai toh usse biwi ki fikar padi hai aur jealous hone wala hai 😡

Seriously I feel in love with Lavanya ... She is soo adorable ... Somehow i see a Sid in her ... You see Sid suddenly matured for Riddhima after marriage ... and was left heart broken Here to they have shaped up Lavanya so well and will leave her heart broken ... 😡

BS ki chemistry achi hai but like you said hate the love angel ... I can still understand khushi ... but arnav ... 😡 I am sure he will turn back and say to Lavanya that I never told you that i wanted to marry you ... you have been forcing it ...

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
OH!!!!!!!!!! You r reaching the final phase of yr FF.

I have to read a lot of updates...I think i read the last one where you've send me the preview...I think i need to catch 6-7 parts after that...Will surely catch it when i am free.

Yeah...I know the storyboard...R u sticking to the same na DJ!!

Cos that will be best.

I liking all the actors on the show. The actor playing Asher is so good...His eyes speaks volumes...He emotes well throu his eyes...I really liked his acting. Khirad is also good...The preview sidra posted yest had lot of sad moments...That girl is fabulous there.

Asher character is so realistic and practical...The more you love the more you hurt. And i have gone throu the storyline/spoilers/scenes yest...I am looking forward to the intense scenes...I know it will so sad...yet i love to watch the show known atlast they r going to be together.

I don't cry for fictions😡😆

ssdtvgojan thumbnail

i watched bv when Jaagya rescued his wife ... its was well done scene ... but not liking the upcoming track ... don't understand what that man wants in life ... biwi thi toh tab nahi chahiye thi aur ab gf hai toh usse biwi ki fikar padi hai aur jealous hone wala hai 😡

Seriously I feel in love with Lavanya ... She is soo adorable ... Somehow i see a Sid in her ... You see Sid suddenly matured for Riddhima after marriage ... and was left heart broken Here to they have shaped up Lavanya so well and will leave her heart broken ... 😡

BS ki chemistry achi hai but like you said hate the love angel ... I can still understand khushi ... but arnav ... 😡 I am sure he will turn back and say to Lavanya that I never told you that i wanted to marry you ... you have been forcing it ...

BV...I think thats what Jagya is all abt...So insecured guy...But that Gauri pisses me off.

The only reason i like the show...Its potraying the real problem and the cv's r handling the story well. Gauri's insecurity, Jagya's realationship and his feeling towards Anandi and Anandi's life. The best msg is you can't travel on 2 boats at a time...Be it profession or life.

Yeah...Lavanya is so innocent...But i think they will turn her into evil...Thats how they can justify ArHi. But Sid is Sid...I don't want to compare her with Sid😆...But what u have said is correct. She is maturing or i can say transforming her for Arnav.

Thats what the problem with Arnav character...Its so weird. And can't justify his feelings.

But i loved Barun as Shravan in BHPH...Wish Arnav was also like the same.
DJ.. thumbnail

OH!!!!!!!!!! You r reaching the final phase of yr FF.

I have to read a lot of updates...I think i read the last one where you've send me the preview...I think i need to catch 6-7 parts after that...Will surely catch it when i am free.

Yeah...I know the storyboard...R u sticking to the same na DJ!!

Cos that will be best.

I liking all the actors on the show. The actor playing Asher is so good...His eyes speaks volumes...He emotes well throu his eyes...I really liked his acting. Khirad is also good...The preview sidra posted yest had lot of sad moments...That girl is fabulous there.

Asher character is so realistic and practical...The more you love the more you hurt. And i have gone throu the storyline/spoilers/scenes yest...I am looking forward to the intense scenes...I know it will so sad...yet i love to watch the show known atlast they r going to be together.

I don't cry for fictions😡😆

Yes yes ...chappal mojdi sandal or heel wale stiletto ... I will stick to it   I am sure I can start my next business after that ... Shoe Shop ...🤣

waise I hope you will come to save me ... I already have one body guard Pragzie Will definitely need more 😆

Asher is good ... I too am waiting for those scenes ... waise which promo Sidra posted link pass on please ...

Waise I will wait and watch ... you may not but many are going to ...Paani aur namak ki kami nahi hone wali hai 😆
DJ.. thumbnail

BV...I think thats what Jagya is all abt...So insecured guy...But that Gauri pisses me off.

The only reason i like the show...Its potraying the real problem and the cv's r handling the story well. Gauri's insecurity, Jagya's realationship and his feeling towards Anandi and Anandi's life. The best msg is you can't travel on 2 boats at a time...Be it profession or life. That is the reason that hooks me to the show and pulls me back to watch it on and off ... The are in the true sense giving a realistic picture. What I am liking is Gauri is not negative outright. She is driven by her feeling and insecurities. While Anandi is strong but not show the super human types and what I like is that she has a own mind. I really liked her decision on not becoming a doctor just cause Jagat is one and Gauri then the story going the beaten path ...

Yeah...Lavanya is so innocent...But i think they will turn her into evil...Thats how they can justify ArHi. But Sid is Sid...I don't want to compare her with Sid😆...But what u have said is correct. She is maturing or i can say transforming her for Arnav.  That is what i will hate most. CVs are the biggest idiots they love spoiling their own wonderful creations Ek example SR tha aur yeh ek doosra hone wala hai ...

Thats what the problem with Arnav character...Its so weird. And can't justify his feelings.

But i loved Barun as Shravan in BHPH...Wish Arnav was also like the same.