Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nice cover up Gopi

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
After some hesitating Aham introduced Dhawal to his clients as his brother-in-law (in English) and Kokila said it in Hindi Jamai Raj, then Kokila asked where his shirt is, and Dhawal explained about the water and that when he had moved to the house he had only the one shirt (that was embarrassing) , immediately Kokila said, not to worry he can wear Aham's shirt...quick reaction by Aham, like a kid, 'my shirt' luckily Gopi covered up for him like he was speaking to her and answered him yes the green shirt right, follow me Dhawal I will get the shirt for you...so he was saved from looking like a kid that doesn't want to share his property with someone else. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

After some hesitating Aham introduced Dhawal to his clients as his brother-in-law (in English) and Kokila said it in Hindi Jamai Raj, then Kokila asked where his shirt is, and Dhawal explained about the water and that when he had moved to the house he had only the one shirt (that was embarrassing) , immediately Kokila said, not to worry he can wear Aham's shirt...quick reaction by Aham, like a kid, 'my shirt' luckily Gopi covered up for him like he was speaking to her and answered him yes the green shirt right, follow me Dhawal I will get the shirt for you...so he was saved from looking like a kid that doesn't want to share his property with someone else. 

Can't wait to watch this. So the girl does have some brains after all. But seriously Dhaval you could have kept your mouth shut. It is non of Ahem's clients concern that you just moved in with them and then did not even pack your things before that. You could just have said that you were going to get a other one, when the door bell rank after spilling water on your other one. 😡😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she did extremely well n saved aham from making a fool of himself with his possessions
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gopi was actually quite smart today thinking quickly on her feet. Whilst Ahem was like a little kid who didn't want to share his toys!
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Missed the first bit. Will catch it later. Poor Aham was quite put out at having to share his toy ðŸ˜›
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well ahem has taught gopi a new english word   GREEN... I thought that was funny.
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh nice one gopi...  
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

Can't wait to watch this. So the girl does have some brains after all. But seriously Dhaval you could have kept your mouth shut. It is non of Ahem's clients concern that you just moved in with them and then did not even pack your things before that. You could just have said that you were going to get a other one, when the door bell rank after spilling water on your other one. 😡😆

I agree with you babe, the CV's showed Gopi with a fast thinking brain today, they do it sometimes to please us, then revert to making her dumb at other times to make us angry. About Dhawal's confession about moving to the house with only the clothes on his back, that was really careless of him to say, he shouldn't tell all his business to everyone, it was embarrassing...but how the scene ended was good as it was showing a change in Aham to accept someone as his brother-in-law even though it's an embarrassing situation and Gopi also for saving her husband from looking childish.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Green is ahem s fav colour. But finally he gave the shirt to dhaval.hmmm gopi has brains but rarely uses it
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vibha_v_bhat

Green is ahem s fav colour. But finally he gave the shirt to dhaval.hmmm gopi has brains but rarely uses it

I am at times amazed to realize she even has brains with the folly she agrees to...backing Rashi...taking crap from Urmi...