Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Today Monday 7th March in KTH... (Page 2)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info sujalfan.... and congrats on your engagement.... 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Sujalfan,   Your info is more correct, but then, this is what came in todays newspaper as a preview of whats to come tonight.  Looks like the paper is at least two or three episodes ahead of us.. so lets us enjoy the early preview of whats to come in KTH.   SUJAL proven innocent comes out of JAIL............. isnt that nice.... 

Kahin To Hoga
11 pm, Star Plus
Sania thinks that Archie has double-crossed her and confesses everything. Sujal is proven innocent and is released from jail. Rishi plans a party on this occasion. Sujal wants Akshat to come to this party but Akshat no longer wants anything to do with Sujal due to CG. He goes to get Akshat to the party. Sujal finds out about CG and Riva.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Yes true........ they are going too far off now........ so I think I'll go a bit more.............

After Sujal now Veena comes to know about CG and Reva. Veena is devastated. But Sujal-Kashish and Rishi supports her at such a time. Sujal also decides to support CG and fight against Swayam(Tarzan). Vasu joins Tarzan in order to destroy Sujal.....................

Thats the future track of KTH......... Archie in Jail, Akshat finally deciding to remain Sujal's friend.......... Molly getting married to Piyush's younger bro..... forgot his name and Kanan will be choosen by Reva for Akshat...

WOW good story line Ekta mai........ Aapko Koti Koti Pranam...... Bhagavan karae aapko aisi hi zindagi mile tab jakar pataa chalega ki pyaar kya hota hai........ sas kaisi hoti hai........ aur sabse badi baat....... shadi ke kya maine hai........

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Molly with Aman........  Wasnt Aman a partner in crime with Rishi during the Molly rishi days..............  How can Ekta do this..... 

And kanan with Akshat...................ughh Cant Ekta be asked to revert back to charu akshat... I dont mind sacrificing Kanan to the junglee..... 

but thanks for the news........

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalfan

Molly getting married to Piyush's younger bro..... forgot his name.

ha ha ha! Ye toh hona hi that.....LOL coz that guy(Aaman) has nothing 2 do in show as far as story is concerned.Wink 

They r showing Aaman with mouli for that sake.Big smile

Akshat can be get married with Kanan coz ye EKtaamai ka hukum(order) jo hai.Ouch Aur waise bhi woh(Ektaa) do pyaar karne walo ko ek hone degi taab naa.Angry I m feeling bad for Charu coz she is in love with Akshat also very pretty & is very much perfect for him.Cry 

Wht happen 2 Charu nextQuestion 

I m thinking one more point that how can Reva accept KananQuestion coz she is not ready 2 accept Charu, who is sis of Kanan.Confused

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashpal

Originally posted by sujalfan

Molly getting married to Piyush's younger bro..... forgot his name.

I m thinking one more point that how can Reva accept KananQuestion coz she is not ready 2 accept Charu, who is sis of Kanan.Confused

Reva khud pyaar mein dhoka kha chuki hai, so how can she let others be happy in love.   Charu and Akshat love each other, so they have to part.  Kanan does not love Akshat, so it is ok for Akshat to marry Kanan.  And Charu loves Akshat, so she has to marry Swayam to make Akshat unhappy and jealous and widen the gap between the brothers......Angry Kya logic hai,  Now I am thinking like Ekta mai..................... God help me................

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Thxx Sujalfan and Greatmaratha...........

This week sounds interesting...............only hoping they show lots of Sujal.

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged

on which paper does the preview come greatmaratha??

Go to top