Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Some more news of KTH 7th March

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Please keep your cool. As yet there's no definite decision regarding any such move that KTH will be ending by sep. First regarding Kashish..... she had a show down with Balaji's but that was because of dates problem. She'll be leaving the sets for many days for shooting in Karachi. But she never said she's leaving kth. But she has definitely said that if she is not allowed to do outside projects she will have no option but to leave. That will get solved don't worry. All those things were said at heat of the moment but everything will cool down.

Regarding KTH ending........... it is true that KTH was supposed to have ended but has got extension. The storyline is not yet decided....... They themselves don't know what to show after swayam-garewal's fight. They know that cannot go on for ever. But they have not yet decided what to show after that. My friend has promised to get some answer by today evening. But he says there was no such plans for taking 20yrs leap so soon. There's still lot to show in the serial.

But if it takes 20yrs leap Kashish will definitely leave KTH. That is confirmed. I don't have information on others though. Kashish don't have any such problem otherwise with the storyline as she is going to play a major role in the serial now. But if the serial takes 20yrs leap or if she is not permitted to do other projects she'll leave.

I'll come bak later again when I get something more to add. But just now cool down everyone. KTH may not be ending so soon. In the emantime visit this URL and enjoy.........

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19551

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

20 yrssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagta hai kai icc serial ka bhi bairagharak ho ker rahai ga.......

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
WAISAI 20 YRS AAGAI LAI JAA KER YEH LOG STORY MAI KIS KA TRIANGLE LUV LAAINGAI.....
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

kya patha, ekta mai ka dimaag ka koi bharosa nahin..........  After all these years, she has suceeded in brining Meera into the Mihir Tulsi relationship, when they are both grandparents already........ 

good for kashish if she decides to leave KTH if ekta decides a 20 year leap. 

Sujalfan, do us all a favour and send a msg to Ekta to spare us from the 20 year leap at least in KTH.  We have to live with it in other serials.  KTH is about youth; allow it to be so.  If it has to end, people will live with it.  I dont think we could stand Sujal Kashish as middle aged with grown up children.................  I will cry for sure if I see that.....

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

sorry, forgot to add something earlier. 

If she has to end KTH, let her do it the Kutumb way..... restart the serial again with a different story, same characters.......  that will be interesting.  but this time, sujal kashish will stay together with no piyush or archie or sania coming in between....... 

rajeefan Groupbie
rajeefan
rajeefan

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

I think thats stupid KTH 20 yearssssssssss

How will RAJEEV look Dead

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

greatmaratha it seems your thinking frequency and mine are the same. Don't worry I have sent a mail already to her. Asked her end it and start in Kutumb way with a new story. Also told her that serial was basically youth centric and it would be better if it remains so. I have already sent the message. Lets see what happens.....

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

greatmaratha it seems your thinking frequency and mine are the same. Don't worry I have sent a mail already to her. Asked her end it and start in Kutumb way with a new story. Also told her that serial was basically youth centric and it would be better if it remains so. I have already sent the message. Lets see what happens.....

How sweet of you.  Thanks so much............ If ekta does listen to us, wont it be greatSmile

I am loving it already

Go to top