What stars like/dislike in costars-Prats/Shashank

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
What stars like & dislike about their co-stars
As actors spend most of their time shooting daily, they naturally become friendly with their co-stars. But despite the fact that they enjoy each other's company, there are still some things that they don't like about their co-stars. We quiz these actors on what they don't like about their co-stars…
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next
Pratyusha Banerjee on Shashank
Pratyusha Banerjee on Shashank

He is a very hard-working, friendly and mature. He helps everyone on the sets and he is a very close friend of mine. I don't like it when he gets angry because he takes it out all on me. Even if, it's because of someone else. And then, you have tell him, 'Calm down, Shashank. Calm down!'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababumonalisa2010mambhavi_shivcaptkirkAkDha_Fanaticvivacious_priyatiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What stars like/dislike in costars-Prats/Shashank" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top