Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

My God ! Chk Out the New Promo !! (Page 6)

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Thx Mystica..It is nice to be missedSmile....

Well.Sahar_jassi I think you are right because maybe Armaan is probably going to shown as part of the love triangle at this point because I think he will realize he loves Jassi all along...

Annie LOL !

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 4:56am | IP Logged

it could even be armaan's dream sequence as he is nowadays become desi bond

to be frank the promo was very cute

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 11:26am | IP Logged
if the producer is thinking of bringing some old mussy lov story then i am the first one to throw ANDE to them.Damn don't they have other things to show rather then these dumb story.Dead.Can't they just give a happy ending????Do they always have to think about Amrmando and Betty????Confused
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

do mine eyes deceive me  .....gosh...i still din't catch the promo on sony and i just wish it is not a dream sequence....plz.........the suspense is killing me.......

and hey current..nice to have you back!!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Hmm,

I belive that its a dream sequence of Armaan imagination hence the background sound."yakin nahin hota ki jassi aur purab ek hone wale hein"  I mean if purab is dreaming he wont be saying his own name in his dream right!! This is some third persons dream about them(jassi & Purab), and who better to dream then the team of Armaan and Raj they didnt have any work when the company was in thier hands they dont have any work nowLOL

I belive that in a fit of rage Jassi/ or Billu might have announced thier marriage to fend of the journo's which makes the headlines and maybe this reaches armaan and the background voice is that of Raj which is coming to Armaans brains when he is dreaming about Jassi and Purab's Marraige.

Let me tell you these are all calculated speculations as I too have not seen the actual promo as of yet Ouch

Jammy.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Well, have seen the promo. background voice this time is that of purab and jassi. it is as though they are conversing with each other. 

anyways, these days promos do not comprise of the actual scenes from the show. these are specifically made to reflect the direction the story will take in the next week. from that perspective the lines do make sense .....it is definetely not a dream sequence. in  most probability, jassi and purab somehow land up in this situation coz of the circumstances.......maybe they just blurt out the marriage thing to fend off the reporters .....but then it gets splashed all over etc..

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Still think it is too good to happen at this stage at this point..

Something will happen to thwart it off and also it seems to be the point where Armaan is mde to realise that he loves her too..

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I think its a dream as after all the hype the media gave on Purab and Jassi's relationship, i bet its Jassi who is dreaming as she is confused with this fiasco with Mr smrik.

And by the way, are Tony and Deeya really gonna push the story to another 2 years?? Is this really true? I hope not as then all the charm will go off from the serial and what difference would there be between them and Ekta?

-Rifhat

Go to top