Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

My God ! Chk Out the New Promo !! (Page 2)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
he sure dreams big(at the moment).Wink......bechara purab...kya tha aur ishq ne kya bana diya.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey guys, did you notice, I just loved the few moments between Purab and Jassi yesterday ... The look on Purab's face.. my heart was melting.. Which girl would not fall for that look... hai...
jaan14 Newbie
jaan14
jaan14

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i think it just happened in purab's dream

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

let us keep our fingers crossed,Clap this is not a dream, it will happen.....this is not a dream ,it will happen.......this is not a dream this will happen............Big smile....................

careful pj....or u might start levitating like kanchiWink....it will happen .....but this soon....have my doubtsConfused
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Dream ? But have they ever shown a dream sequence in a promo before ? Don't think so. Hope it is, though !

i want jassi to fall in love with purab before this marriage thing happens ! It wld be beautiful to see their relationship blossoming into love.  

Big question is 'Will they let it Happen' ?

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

doesn't sound like dream sequence, besides this is what the story has been leading to. actually falling in love after marraige twist has a lot of potential. see they get married bcoz of current crisis, both love each other but both of them think that the other one got in relationship bcoz of the crisis not love , add all the misunderstandings armaan can create, purab's silence and jassi's ambition and naivity  and you have a classic love story emerging that is closer to real life and can be streched as long as the director like. you see she gradually changes her get up to win approval of purab and his circle....etc etc . you can tie in all the loose ends. besides to me and real world , the story does not end at marraige but actually starts'from there.

purab's character get evolved with different perspective and so does armaan's. i am tired of perpetually optimist  and  adjusting purab.i want him with some attitude(he can have that once he has secured his lady love ie jassi). also not much from his part of world is shown, he adapts to jassi's world but will jassi be able to adapt to his world.

Edited by pj04 - 08 October 2004 at 12:56pm
Ritambhara Groupbie
Ritambhara
Ritambhara

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
great promo, I was just reading JP site,everyone is there is screeming, they like AS(S) Araman so much
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
put it that way and it makes sense pj....somehow, I always wanted Jassi to establish her career first before we r distracted by J&P relationship. After all the story is  about an average female prospering in a male dominated world on her own strength....hence the name Jassi jaisi koi nahin.....

on the other hand (I think I may be about to contradict myself here) what makes/ influences Jassi's personality is her circle of family and friends so maybe P&J relationship can be justified after all.

Go to top