My God ! Chk Out the New Promo !! - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
hi pj04, that's quite a juggling act there.. but I must say we are all jugglers in real life to some extent..
Originally posted by yashika

falling in love after marriage or truly realizing how much they love each other after marriage......hmmmm....... this track definitely has lot of potential but then if they were to take up this thread, the scene will completely change as in the focus wld be completely on P&J's relationship. The original track of Jassi's trials and tribulations in the corporate world,  her discovering her true self, her succeeding against all odds etc wld get a bit diluted. Don't think T&D wld have the courage to chart such a different course. whatever they do, just hope that they do not ruin a potentially beautiful love story between purab and jassi.

that is where Tand D come in . let us see if they have the caliber of keeping both the tracks alive, going and interesting without going ektaish. i mean jassi is still the ceo of gm but now she gets to compete with her husband(who loves her a lot, is very sucessfull and very well respected). can she hold her own and carve her own identity or will she get lost is the question. also now blackmailing tactics won't work(you don't threaten your hubby with silence , he actually just might take you up on your bluff ), stakes are higher and balancing is the key.this is real life after all. i am sure most of you must be doing the same in your lives.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
I am afraid... it ill be far away from BLF then.
what blf, i thought we left that back ages ago
Originally posted by pj04

i mean jassi is still the ceo of gm but now she gets to compete with her husband(who loves her a lot, is very sucessfull and very well respected). can she hold her own and carve her own identity or will she get lost is the question. also now blackmailing tactics won't work(you don't threaten your hubby with silence , he actually just might take you up on your bluff ), stakes are higher and balancing is the key.this is real life after all. i am sure most of you must be doing the same in your lives.

Well said...

I think usually things change after marriage. The same purab who gave up the contract for jassi's sake can be fighting back to say...he wants that and he deserves that better than she does and it was not his decision and it was sheetal's...etc etc etc...

You see the whole conversation method is different. Love before marriage is...my dear everything is for you....and after marriage it is entirely different suitation.

What do you say guys? 😆 

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
 very true smisha now we have to see if really jassi jaisi koi nahi and purab kitne paani me hai
Originally posted by pj04

doesn't sound like dream sequence, besides this is what the story has been leading to. actually falling in love after marraige twist has a lot of potential. see they get married bcoz of current crisis, both love each other but both of them think that the other one got in relationship bcoz of the crisis not love , add all the misunderstandings armaan can create, purab's silence and jassi's ambition and naivity  and you have a classic love story emerging that is closer to real life and can be streched as long as the director like. you see she gradually changes her get up to win approval of purab and his circle....etc etc . you can tie in all the loose ends. besides to me and real world , the story does not end at marraige but actually starts'from there.

I agree pj04--hopefully it will be like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (where she falls in love with him after the marriage)

I bet it is a dreamn sequence; Purab's probably or even Jassi's Mom or Nandu's...

Welcome to the SS Avatar Club, Manimau and Smisha!

I am also hoping like Anjali that it will be like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. The story had an excellent ending!

YEAH HOPE SO! Thanks for posting it YASIKA!