My God ! Chk Out the New Promo !! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

i think it just happened in purab's dream

Originally posted by pj04

let us keep our fingers crossed,👏 this is not a dream, it will happen.....this is not a dream ,it will happen.......this is not a dream this will happen............😃....................

careful pj....or u might start levitating like kanchi😉....it will happen .....but this soon....have my doubts😕

Dream ? But have they ever shown a dream sequence in a promo before ? Don't think so. Hope it is, though !

i want jassi to fall in love with purab before this marriage thing happens ! It wld be beautiful to see their relationship blossoming into love.  

Big question is 'Will they let it Happen' ?

doesn't sound like dream sequence, besides this is what the story has been leading to. actually falling in love after marraige twist has a lot of potential. see they get married bcoz of current crisis, both love each other but both of them think that the other one got in relationship bcoz of the crisis not love , add all the misunderstandings armaan can create, purab's silence and jassi's ambition and naivity  and you have a classic love story emerging that is closer to real life and can be streched as long as the director like. you see she gradually changes her get up to win approval of purab and his circle....etc etc . you can tie in all the loose ends. besides to me and real world , the story does not end at marraige but actually starts'from there.

purab's character get evolved with different perspective and so does armaan's. i am tired of perpetually optimist  and  adjusting purab.i want him with some attitude(he can have that once he has secured his lady love ie jassi). also not much from his part of world is shown, he adapts to jassi's world but will jassi be able to adapt to his world.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
great promo, I was just reading JP site,everyone is there is screeming, they like AS(S) Araman so much
put it that way and it makes sense pj....somehow, I always wanted Jassi to establish her career first before we r distracted by J&P relationship. After all the story is  about an average female prospering in a male dominated world on her own strength....hence the name Jassi jaisi koi nahin.....

on the other hand (I think I may be about to contradict myself here) what makes/ influences Jassi's personality is her circle of family and friends so maybe P&J relationship can be justified after all.
I wish it will not be another 'Kahin to hoga ' where similar thing happened long back .But the difference was that both the heroes where best friends and both where madly in love with the herione .and offcourse she was reaally beautiful Edited by nishi - 19 years ago
hmm PJ04... that is a great love story you have there... my my we have so many good writers here...

falling in love after marriage or truly realizing how much they love each other after marriage......hmmmm....... this track definitely has lot of potential but then if they were to take up this thread, the scene will completely change as in the focus wld be completely on P&J's relationship. The original track of Jassi's trials and tribulations in the corporate world,  her discovering her true self, her succeeding against all odds etc wld get a bit diluted. Don't think T&D wld have the courage to chart such a different course. whatever they do, just hope that they do not ruin a potentially beautiful love story between purab and jassi.

Originally posted by pj04

doesn't sound like dream sequence, besides this is what the story has been leading to. actually falling in love after marraige twist has a lot of potential. see they get married bcoz of current crisis, both love each other but both of them think that the other one got in relationship bcoz of the crisis not love , add all the misunderstandings armaan can create, purab's silence and jassi's ambition and naivity  and you have a classic love story emerging that is closer to real life and can be streched as long as the director like. you see she gradually changes her get up to win approval of purab and his circle....etc etc . you can tie in all the loose ends. besides to me and real world , the story does not end at marraige but actually starts'from there.

Originally posted by ides

somehow, I always wanted Jassi to establish her career first before we r distracted by J&P relationship. After all the story is  about an average female prospering in a male dominated world on her own strength....hence the name Jassi jaisi koi nahin.....

i think true strength lies, not in dealing with one facet of life at a time , but dealing with personal,social and professional lives all at once , maintaining balance even when they threaten to crowd each other.after all they influence each other greatly.