Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bluemangos

Goldie

bluemangos

Posted: 04 February 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged

I think the moderating team is fantstic in all sections except for the SRGMP section ... I would suggest in brining in new moderatrs in that section.

I dont really excpect to see any changes in that section because I have complained many times but nothing has happened, they dont even say, "thanks for your sugestion" Instead they end up debating with me as if I am being a threat to their position as moderators. The moderators in that section are nie but not active and are doing nothing but banning accounts. This is my point point of veiw along with many other point of veiws.

Again  dont expect you to care a whole lot about this

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRGM moderators stink" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutemah

IF-Sizzlerz

cutemah

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
yaa i garee

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I guess!ure kinda right Wink

Diva

Goldie

Diva

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Bluemangos,

I see that you have a strong dislike against Saregamapa Moderators.  However, moderating a forum especially one of a reality show like Saregamapa is not easy.  The moderators there are trying to do their best to handle the debates that are going on. 

They keep a strong vigil on the section to try to maintain peace.  You say that you have expressed your opinion and let me tell you your opinion was heard.  Just because a thank you was not said does not mean they don't appreciate your suggestions.  Sometimes as moderators we are overwhelmed with pms and members suggestions and though we listen to all, we regretfully get caught up in the section and its chaos and so can not thank every single individual for them.   As for debating with you,  just like you have a right to your opinion so do the moderators.  We aren't here to play a right/wrong game.  Instead its about working together and having a forum where we can enjoy discussing shows. 

You have every right to express your opinion but I wish you could do it in a manner which does not insult someone from the dev team.  At the end of the day you can not forget that they are working hard.  They do not have an easy task and are trying their best.  I hope you understand where we are coming from.....

Dolly

Originally posted by bluemangos

I think the moderating team is fantstic in all sections except for the SRGMP section ... I would suggest in brining in new moderatrs in that section.

I dont really excpect to see any changes in that section because I have complained many times but nothing has happened, they dont even say, "thanks for your sugestion" Instead they end up debating with me as if I am being a threat to their position as moderators. The moderators in that section are nie but not active and are doing nothing but banning accounts. This is my point point of veiw along with many other point of veiws.

Again  dont expect you to care a whole lot about this

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Bluemangoes I requested earlier too and again now. If you have any problem with the moderators in that section why not discuss it on one to one basis. Why not send a PM telling us whats your probelm is instead of posting these topics.

bluemangos

Goldie

bluemangos

Posted: 06 February 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Well then why create this suggestion section? I mean I have no problem going private but if there is a suggestion section then why not? Well maybe you should change the name of this section too the "Any suggestions except the ones involving moderators"

Oh by the way should I go to the debate section because as you said this isnt a right/wrong game ... but the debate section is. So should I go there too? Or is that off limits to anyone expressing their veiws about the moderators?

Edited by bluemangos - 06 February 2006 at 3:22am

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 06 February 2006 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Well then why create this suggestion section? I mean I have no problem going private but if there is a suggestion section then why not? Well maybe you should change the name of this section too the "Any suggestions except the ones involving moderators"

Oh by the way should I go to the debate section because as you said this isnt a right/wrong game ... but the debate section is. So should I go there too? Or is that off limits to anyone expressing their veiws about the moderators?

i can understand ur concerns my friend but plz do forgive and forget... we (the members) tend to forget that the modz are also human and do all this hard work for us in their OWN time.... so please dont take it so badly my friend... c'mon yaar... we are all here to have some fun and stuff and i can understand ur feelings against the modz but please do be patient as there are 50,000+ members who need help frm the modz and coz of this the moz dont even have enough time for themselves...

i know i am not yet a mod but beleive me bro.... ive had many websites and it is really hard doin everythin. for example- 1 sec u cud be sortin out an argument, nxt second puttin up latest articles,gossips,pics,updates and then after dat u cud be sortin out other people's individual problems...

so once again bro... plz do understand wat the modz are tryin to say as we all try to understand all the members feelings and it can be very hard keeping all members in 1 forum happy....

hope u understand....

Thanks

Shakil 

Diva

Goldie

Diva

Posted: 06 February 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

There's a huge difference between suggestions and insults.  Why don't you look at what you have titled your post - "SRGMP Mods Stink".  Had you said that you recommend that we get new mods on the SRGMP Team that would be a different story but starting with your subject line of the post, you have insulted the team that is already there. 

No one is stopping you from expressing your views, but we ask you to do it in a way that does not insult someone.  And I am sorry but if you go look at the "Message  to India Forums" post, out of no where you have posted " yeh just wish some of the moderators could take suggestions into account" - the post was about what IF has accomplished - and no where does it ask for opinion on mods.  In another post where a member asks for a section for Smallville you posted that if you made this suggestion to SRGMP Mods you would ignored.  Where did that come from?  Are these off topic tangents needed?  You made this seperate post - then was there a need to go into three topics in the Suggestions Section and post the same exact insults again and again.  

Dolly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top