Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

What is this realtionship called?

rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys,
I just pondered on this question, as I watched the serial this week. What would you guys call the relationship between Ria and Manas? Do you approve of it? What would you think or feel if you were Sonu?  
This is my thought! **We cannot call it marriage.
***Can we call it living to gether , not really, since they are not really living together in the same house.
***They just visit each others houses to enjoy intimacy? so could we call this two adults indulging in adultary😕.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail

they are a boyfriend and girlfriend couple and their older...i dont mind it...sonu has to accept that his dad also has feelings and he can't stay single for long especially cause of what urmila did to him

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sarina, if manas is in real love with Riay, he sohuld try to convince Sonu about it rather soon and then with his consent, marry Riya as soon as possible. This will be good for all, especially for Sonu and Chavi.

Instead, this Manas keeps on going to Riya's house and they be close. This is in no way right. As rat says, this is something like living-in. But I would say, this is even more dangerous than living-in , especially bcos there are 2 little children involved in what they are doing. Just think about the state of mind of Sonu, poor thing. I feel sorry for him. Manas has completely lost his senses. We have never seen him so selfish -minded and cruel. He is being cruel to his own son. I cannot believe this.

Nishani thumbnail

I think that Manas should have a good chat with Sonu (I love this child - he's gorgeous AND he reminds me of my nephew, Sachin 😃).

Although Manas is an adult, I think he should take into consideration that he has a growing child (and children at Sonu's age are very perceptive)! He should sit Sonu down and tell him what exactly he has with Ria!

And I also think that Manas and Ria should commit to each other now as they are seeing each other for quite a while. In doing this, there will bring about no disgrace and also get no resilience from Sonu. Sonu is not too keen on Ria at the moment (I know), but given time he will eventually warm up to her.

We, Indians (it's everywhere, trust me) are very strung up on what people think - so I think in Manas and Ria getting official, things won't look so bad to the outside world!

PS, this cannot be called adultery as both Manas and Ria are single.