Other Shows

The Indian Idol BUG-effect on India

Jayahey thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Popstars..., Superstars... and now the Indian Idol...

was it just a TV show or did it have a deeper impact on the psyche of the 'aam hinduthaani' ? I, for one, thought that it was a great way of encouraging singers in a POSITIVE way. even thouse eliminated got somthing out of the whole experience till the time of their stepping down.

I, as honestly expecting Amit to win, not just because he had a great voice andall his hard work, but also because it showed the prospective particiants of the next indian Idol, that if Amit could, you!!!

What do you think India??

Jayahey !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail
I wanted Amit Sana to win too.
poison ivy thumbnail

its good abhijeet sawant got the title!! but becos of tha ravindra ravi , so many good contestants had to leave!!

its such a pity, the show is over!!

pmahesh thumbnail
I will miss this show!!!!!!!!!

I will miss the participants, in these last 4 months we have become attached to the participant.
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I WS REALLY XPECTING AMIT SANA & RAHUL SAXENA 2 WIN UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME PUBLIC HAD DIFFERENT THOUGHTS.

ALTHOUGH I LIKED ALL CONTESTANTS THE LIST OF CONTESTANTS I'D PREFER IN SEQUENCE ARE

1.  RAHUL SAXENA(INDIAN IDOL)         & nbsp;         7. PRAJAKTA SHUKRE

2.  AMIT SANA         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;        8.  MUKESH PANCHOLI

3.  ABHIJEET SAWANT                                       9.  HARISH MOYAL

4. VISHAL KOTHARI          ;           ;           ;           ; 10.  RAVINDER RAVI

5. RAHUL VAIDYA                                               11.  AMIT TANDON

6. ADITI  PAUL

garima1234 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
We will be waiting for Indian Idol II. 😭
bollygal thumbnail
well im pleased to say for all the UK viewers they will be showing indian idol in june yipeeee n yer i know its late but atleast they r gonna show it!
thhikana thumbnail

To me

1. Amit Sana
  2. Aditi Paul
  3. Rahul Saxena
  4. Vishal Kothari
  5. Abhijeet Sawant
  6. Prajakta Shukre
  7. Rahul Vaidya (Personality wise i think he doesn't deserve to b in top 11)
  8. Mukesh Pancholi
  9. Harish Moyal
  10. Ravinder Ravi
  11. Amit Tandon (I like him in KYPH)
vcool thumbnail
U KNOW VISHAL IS SUCH A GUD SINGER , HES THE MOST UNDERRATED, ISNT IT!
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really enjoyed the show, though I wasnt too happy with the way things turned out!!!

For me it wud have to be:

Amit Sana (damn talented and unique) Rahul Saxena (damn talented and complete performer) Aditi Paul (damn talented) Vishal Kothari (majorly underrated----I agree) Abhijeet Sawant Prajakta Shukre Rahul Vaidya (though he's mean) Mukesh Pancholi (chose wrong songs) Harish Moyal Ravinder Ravi
  1. Amit Tandon (he tried really hard)

I m thinking of not watching the next one.....I get too emotional!!!! 😭