India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Good characteristic..

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone, for a long time we had arguments over how armaan or purab is bad..becuase of this that and that...but lets say something good about each of them...or their acting..

Purab- Samir Soni...

Armaan- Apurva

Jassi-Mona

Malika-Rakshanda

Pari- Manani

Nandu-Gaurav

Aryan

So what do you say..?

mango Goldie
mango
mango

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
All of them are really good actors
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah, they all act well... but the stretchingof jjkn further keeps putting me off. 
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

I agree...they are really great actors.

In my opinion, without any of them...jjkn will not be as good as it is today.

Without samir and apurva, there wouldnt be a unique charm that makes our hearts sink when we watch them.

Without mona and rakshanda, there wouldnt be the fusion of sweet and spicy

Without nandu and pari, we wouldnt have smiles on our faces from their funny comments.

Wihtout aryan, hmmm...without aryan, poor arman would not be in trouble all the time.

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

Hey everyone, for a long time we had arguments over how armaan or purab is bad..becuase of this that and that...but lets say something good about each of them...or their acting..

Purab- Samir Soni...

Armaan- Apurva

Jassi-Mona

Malika-Rakshanda

Pari- Manani

Nandu-Gaurav

Aryan

So what do you say..?

nice Idea.

Armaan/apurva- sooo cute!. i like how his character is the most realistic. but pls start using ur gel.

pruab/samir- purab is nice to jassi.

jassi/mona- mona is an excellent actress.

mallika/rakshanda- shes really pretty and acts very well.

pari- i dont like her comedy much cept that one tiem she went into board meeting and announced- "i have something special..coffee!" i like her scenes with armaan.

nandu- is funny at time

aryan- another good actor he has done justice to his part.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
very neat idea, Kiran!  I love the entire cast and I couldn't imagine the show without ANY of them.  They really make up a complete unit.

Armaan- Apurva...couldn't imagine Armaan without Apurva.  Excellent acting (especially lately), really knows how to convery his emotions well;  sooo cute!! Embarrassed LOVE him!!

Purab- Samir Soni... has portrayed the character of Purab so well and has a big fan following as a result.  He has taught Jassi a lot of valuable lessons on how to love herself and I hope he in instrumental in her makeover.

Jassi-Mona...Without her there would be no point to the show.  Mona portrays Jassi really well;  can't wait for the makeover!

Malika-Rakshanda...Rakshanda is an excellent actress who can play a negative role perfectly and a positive role equally well;  very pretty

Pari- Manani...although her character is annoying, she does an AWESOME job playing the role;  Manini isn't actually stupid in real life, so hats off to her for playing this part so well.

Nandu-Gaurav...Jassi's sweet friend!  Love his acting and the support he gives to Jassi.  I wish he would get a makeover too--looks cute without his glasses.

Aryan...AWESOME actor!  I saw a serial with him in it (called "Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin") in which he had a positive role and played it brilliantly.  He is really a versatile actor.

Edited by anjali308 - 06 March 2005 at 7:58pm
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Armaan/apurva- sooo cute!. i like how his character is the most realistic. but pls start using ur gel.

Apurva- words are not enough to praise him!Embarrassed...no pls dont go back to hair gel!!!

purab/samir- no comments!

jassi/mona- good actress

mallika/rakshanda- gorgeous and i love her clothes!

pari- extremely funny!

nandu- cute and funny!

aryan- acts well as the bad guy!

Edited by loveneha_r - 06 March 2005 at 7:58pm
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

All of them add a a puzzle piece which makes jjkn sooo perfect.

Jassi aka Mona is the main actress and she is doing an excellent job.

Armaan aka Apurva is an awesome actor too and I say he is doing a marvelous job by portaying the character of Armandos.

Purab aka Samir is also another terrific actor and I love the way he is portraying his role.

Mallika aka Rakshanda is also another great actress and I think she will go very far in life.

Nandu aka Guarav adds some comedy to jjkn along with Pari aka Manini. Without them, we wouldn't be laughing at their stupid acts.

Aryan is another awesome actor and without him, we wouldn't get the villan part and his suspense.

I will add along the Walia family. Mama and Papa(Billu) adds the perfect parent's touch, which makes us, well atleast me, care about my parents more and more each day. Bebe is my favorite. She adds the grandmotherly love and her advices are just made to follow.

They all make jjkn a jig saw puzzle pic, but wait the puzzle is not over.

We are still missing the Friend Gang. The gang that works in Jassi office are just mind blowing as they add their life touches and thier problem, which makes jjkn a sort of real life not just reel life.

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 06 March 2005 at 8:09pm

Go to top