Wanna see the sweet bond between sisters

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I am loving each and every moment of HD but wish that we will get soon the sweet , touching bond between Indira and Mandira as we got to see on MJHT.Really agar woh ho jaye to baat ban jaaye😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emily92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too wish dear but i dont thing so ..🤔
this is happen in this show.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure we will end up see this bond you're talkin' about eventually on the show.  Indira & Mandira are quite opposite of eachother.  Mandira like quite a bit girls around her age are more in her own little world.  This is me assuming she is in her late teens😆.  Indira on the other hand well, her world is bigger.  It's not much about herself, it's about her dear ones.  It's about taking care of them & less about her pleasure.  I am kinda smelling a love triangle with the Sharma sisters & Rishi.  Mandira already seems attracted to him & I wonder if the scene where Indira saw Mandira & Rishi talking & told them to stop the interaction is foreshadowing something in terms of conflict happening with the sisters.  Maybe Indira will get jealous of Mandira.  It was understandable that she didn't like Rishi & Mandira talking to eachother because she made it clear to him that she doesn't want him to be involved with the family but later on this might not be the only reason why she will mind them getting closer😆.  Anyways, if the CV's decide to go this route, I hope Rishi ends up w/Indira.  It would be nice if the CV's don't end up making Mandira a villianous sister though.  I have seen the villianous younger sister route in a few Zee serials & I don't care to see such a painful thing.  Although the CV's might make Mandira a gray shaded character.        Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
SHILPA-CUTE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well it different show...
n mandira ðŸ˜†...
u know what kid of she ...