Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
PlasticPolaroid? I remember having some interesting discussions with this member way back- say about 3 years ago when my user id was Pragya0.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@mogli I heard crixus is not this PPor gaul 72 (that was sarcaism). Anyhow, shes an entetainer no matter who she is lol...though it be nice on her to reveal.

^  IMO, she is not PP or Zainab.    that sham was only to baffle the curious.  πŸ˜‰ Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago

ok. yeh crix jaap bandh karo...

btw, where is Neetu the cop killer  πŸ˜†

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

true, I agree. and Neetu is very much hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
oh! where is chaiwali & zaxo?  πŸ˜† Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

ok. yeh crix jaap bandh karo...

btw, where is Neetu the cop killer  πŸ˜†

now that was one agressive member but nonetheless entertaining. I think her or one of the other Neetus got into a tiff with Billa, it was indeed very interesting to read what they'd hurl at each other πŸ˜† I think they made up afterwards, not sure.

She's probably reincarnated into something else. Do you remember anyone else Mogli?

I liked Tamana ki something to do with chai πŸ˜† She was funny. Oh and is Zaxo banned? Then again she only came to BW section when there were KSG-related things going on. I got so many PMs from her before  πŸ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

true, I agree. and Neetu is very much hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

did not see your comment before posting. Better hide if she's still here j/ks πŸ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maya used to be very entertaining and so was psychobablehead...kahan gaye woh log?

Crixus reminds me a lot of Dex...dunno why!
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Dexter didn't indulge in arguments that got boring after a while. She'd be quick to the point with her wit.