shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i just noticed in yes epi...after anjali set him straight abt khushi and khushi was gonna walk away asr whispered khushi ruko mujhe tumse kuch baat karne hai...i loved that line...there he was talking to his lover like he doesnt want anybody else to hear...then i realised they r in a relationship with each other that they themselves does not realise...loved that moment😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so true... i think arnav is very aware of their hidden relationship. even in the temple he tells her "dont talk to me like that" when she tells him she is no longer his employee... he knows she is more than that. and not to mention they bicker like a married couple 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, dear, there is nothing to love about ASR. He is very curt, abusive and heartless.
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

so true... i think arnav is very aware of their hidden relationship. even in the temple he tells her "dont talk to me like that" when she tells him she is no longer his employee... he knows she is more than that. and not to mention they bicker like a married couple 

ya..they both in away r aware whts going on...its fun to watch
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Sorry, dear, there is nothing to love about ASR. He is very curt, abusive and heartless.

sorry yaar ur brains r giving the wrong signal...to figure out this curt abusive and heartless asr is a bit difficult...
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaaah.me tooo luddd a lottt...he s sooo cuteee...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shann20

sorry yaar ur brains r giving the wrong signal...to figure out this curt abusive and heartless asr is a bit difficult...

i agree @shann20. 

"dont judge a book by its cover" that the moral of this whole story. asr is all mean and rude on surface but in reality he is really nice. and shyam is perfect on surface never says one thing out of line but is rotten to the core. u should be able to decipher that from the show by now. 
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i agree @shann20. 

"dont judge a book by its cover" that the moral of this whole story. asr is all mean and rude on surface but in reality he is really nice. and shyam is perfect on surface never says one thing out of line but is rotten to the core. u should be able to decipher that from the show by now. 

i know a lot of ppl r watching the show but they have not yet figured wht this show is all abt...the depth of the character and i agree dont judge a book by its cover..😊
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah khushi and arnav fight like a couple... i love d way he said it... 

(Sorry, dear, there is nothing to love about ASR. He is very curt, abusive and heartless.)

DON'T EVER JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER FIRST READ THE WHOLE STORY... IT APPLIES IN THIS AS WELL DON'T JUDGE ASR BY THE WAY HE ACTS WITH KHUSHI CUZ THATS ASR NOT FAKING LIKE THE DAM SHYAM...

ASR AND KHUSHI SHARE A MUTUAL BOND IN THEIR OWN WAYS...

Edited by rbarretto - 12 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbarretto

yeah khushi and arnav fight like a couple... i love d way said it... 

(Sorry, dear, there is nothing to love about ASR. He is very curt, abusive and heartless.)

DON'T EVER JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER FIRST READ THE WHOLE STORY... IT APPLIES IN THIS AS WELL DON'T JUDGE ASR BY THE WAY HE ACTS WITH KHUSHI CUZ THATS ASR NOT FAKING LIKE THE DAM SHYAM...

ASR AND KHUSHI SHARE A MUTUAL BOND IN THEIR OWN WAYS...

completely agree with u in there...thats why they cant stay away frm each other...