Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

khushi ruko...

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
i just noticed in yes epi...after anjali set him straight abt khushi and khushi was gonna walk away asr whispered khushi ruko mujhe tumse kuch baat karne hai...i loved that line...there he was talking to his lover like he doesnt want anybody else to hear...then i realised they r in a relationship with each other that they themselves does not realise...loved that momentSmile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgopk81alishba45KhushiRaizadaFlamingsOfLoveShahugunayaarMsCeylonminimuffin86fly_dogGodsEyesmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--KinmaSamiyaIPKKNDnaddiya26

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
so true... i think arnav is very aware of their hidden relationship. even in the temple he tells her "dont talk to me like that" when she tells him she is no longer his employee... he knows she is more than that. and not to mention they bicker like a married couple 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanminimuffin86shena07--BSI-FaNaTic--

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Sorry, dear, there is nothing to love about ASR. He is very curt, abusive and heartless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123shena07

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

so true... i think arnav is very aware of their hidden relationship. even in the temple he tells her "dont talk to me like that" when she tells him she is no longer his employee... he knows she is more than that. and not to mention they bicker like a married couple 
ya..they both in away r aware whts going on...its fun to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minimuffin86

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

Sorry, dear, there is nothing to love about ASR. He is very curt, abusive and heartless.
sorry yaar ur brains r giving the wrong signal...to figure out this curt abusive and heartless asr is a bit difficult...

minimuffin86

gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
yaaah.me tooo luddd a lottt...he s sooo cuteee...

minimuffin86shena07

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

sorry yaar ur brains r giving the wrong signal...to figure out this curt abusive and heartless asr is a bit difficult...

i agree @shann20. 

"dont judge a book by its cover" that the moral of this whole story. asr is all mean and rude on surface but in reality he is really nice. and shyam is perfect on surface never says one thing out of line but is rotten to the core. u should be able to decipher that from the show by now. 

shena07

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by shann20

i agree @shann20. 

"dont judge a book by its cover" that the moral of this whole story. asr is all mean and rude on surface but in reality he is really nice. and shyam is perfect on surface never says one thing out of line but is rotten to the core. u should be able to decipher that from the show by now. 
i know a lot of ppl r watching the show but they have not yet figured wht this show is all abt...the depth of the character and i agree dont judge a book by its cover..Smile

nainac01geetmaanluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index