Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

loved last week's scenario

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i am late on posting this topic. i was impressed by friday's scenario. nidhi and anji were miffed at each other. anji's mom tells anji to view if from nidhi's side before judging right and wrong. in second scenario even mr. Solanki notices the rift and gives girls the space to sort it out, in another scenario Mr. Verma talks about set bounding line of father and daughter relation and how a best friend can be  supportive. and last scenario dr.R  notices set back to nidhi's professional and personal life and asks friend to be a savior.  four different view for one common goal---bring understanding and support for both girls. i thought it was very well done.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiachieverrimitimi2000yanks28Roopal_ArDisun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved last week's scenario" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

i agree...the whole friendship between the girls is shown with such realistic scenarios as ell as emotions...that it becomes easy to connect...and i love anjie's mom...her way of not jumping to conclusions but viewing things silently weighing them and then advising them...nidhi can any day go and talk to her and am more than sure she will understand abt her and ashutosh...

a lot of relationships and characters are explored here...even if subtly or loudly...the show is very well spread out not depending on two people to carry it but dealing with many relationships and emotions that support the central theme of love story;...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1achieveryanks28

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Agree...

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
yeah that was amazing
this is the only thing which i love in the show
the relationships are so great
emotions are amazing
what more i can say this is just wonderful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.