Bigg Boss Season 5

Why did big boss change nomination rules??

drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is regarding captain;s nominations... Sometimes captains are wanted to select 4 people and house will select amongst those four, sometimes a captain saves and sometimes a captain directly nominates. This time it ws just unprecedented with captain and his alliance given a free hand to choose anyone they want. WHY is BB doing this?? were they especially doing sky a favor by giving so much power in his hands because he wanted to go??? or because it is actually just another show for him and they are scared in losing the game????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BB is a fan of Sky and Sid

he wanted them to feel special
Es.Es thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is one major reason im disliking BB now.. BB doesnt follow his rules so how does he expect the conetestants tooo

too many twists and they are stupid

nominations use to be the best part so far abt this show but after today even that sucks >:(
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Es.Es

this is one major reason im disliking BB now.. BB doesnt follow his rules so how does he expect the conetestants tooo

too many twists and they are stupid

nominations use to be the best part so far abt this show but after today even that sucks >:(

Come on. If BB would have given power to the one you like then it would have fair to you. Don't take it personally. There were many times when BB favored almost all of them. And game havn't ended yet, in future BB will also give such opportunity to others as well.
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago

BB ki marzi. His game, his rules. πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HnW7CGcFDw[/YOUTUBE]

-Moderator- thumbnail
Drifter

I dont think it is a written rule. I would say it was more like a norm.

In bigg boss show, there are no rules except may be one that prohibits physical violence and speaking english. Now rules can be broken by anyone, anytime but its upto bigg boss to decide if he really wants to punish the guilty or keep them for TRP sake.

This is not supreme court of india to look for justice in every case ...Yeh to BB ki adalat hain πŸ˜†
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dont mind but I think SKY is actually the life of the show. Otherwise it would be really very boring to watch. Somehow PM entertains us but now it is also boring the same act done by PM.

So I think SKY definitely need to stay.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

Dont mind but I think SKY is actually the life of the show. Otherwise it would be really very boring to watch. Somehow PM entertains us but now it is also boring the same act done by PM.

So I think SKY definitely need to stay.

Agree... such a charmer he is😍 Jo bhi hai banda dil ka saaf hai . Zubaan se palata nahi hai
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe BB is hypnotised by Sky..
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Maybe BB is hypnotised by Sky..

Or may be bigg boss himself has been to Goa too πŸ˜‰ And sky knows history of every person who visits goa πŸ˜†