Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosha.a

These are the spoilers posted in tvburrp site. Sorry if posted before

koki gets dhaval to modi house, kinjal wants to stay at midu house only. Urmi rashi go to koki's mom's place n tell her to talk to koki n convince her to take rashi back. Nani agrees, she comes home but finds out that rashi is hetal's bahu n not koki's..
koki tells nani the whole story n nani comes out n tells urmi rashi that she will not do anything for them.

So Nani won't support UrShiBig smileBig smileBig smile

i didn't understand those in black colour..nanijee knows rashi is hetal's bahu.in sandook track itself..Have i forget something ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepikalal

deepikalal

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

koki gets dhaval to modi house, kinjal wants to stay at midu house only. Urmi rashi go to koki's mom's place n tell her to talk to koki n convince her to take rashi back. Nani agrees, she comes home but finds out that rashi is hetal's bahu n not koki's..
koki tells nani the whole story n nani comes out n tells urmi rashi that she will not do anything for them.

i didn't understand those in black colour..nanijee knows rashi is hetal's bahu.in sandook track itself..Have i forget something ?

Rashi is hetals bahu and gopi is koki's bahu  can you provide the link?

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikalal

link..? of what scene ? sandook track ??

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
OH THANK GODClap>>>really you made my day (kisses, kisses)...it should not be forced.  Rashi needs to repent and show her actions to be good and maybe Jigar will reconsider.  I get so happy when Urmilla's plans are spoiled...so happy Big smileBig smileBig smile

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i too didnt gt dat point...nani knws rashi is jigars wife and hetals bahu

last tym wen she came presented her Bhagavad Geetha 2 Rashi..as she tht rashi is ideal bahu

deepikalal

deepikalal

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepikalal

link..? of what scene ? sandook track ??

the article if possible thanks :)

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i guess , when it says nani finds out that rashi is hetal's bahu , it means that since nani is shown as forgetful she forgot this fact and as urmila stresses on the point that kokila threw rashi out maybe she assumes that rashi is koki's vau.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

i too didnt gt dat point...nani knws rashi is jigars wife and hetals bahu

last tym wen she came presented her Bhagavad Geetha 2 Rashi..as she tht rashi is ideal bahu

I guess Nani will found out that it's Hetal asked Rashi to leave the house and not Koki, so how can she poke her nose into Hetal's family matter Big smile

Hope this spoiler is true ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.