Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 36

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great part...
aham is so happy to see gopi and so many irrelevant questions...
gopi must be so confused

hehe yes,Gopi is thinking what a weird bossLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
read both parts chika and they were both aweeesooom pls update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamjal

read both parts chika and they were both aweeesooom pls update soon 

Thank you,i'll update today in a few hoursSmile

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

PART 3:

They stood like that for ages, Ahem was holding Gopi and it felt good, it felt as if she was made to be held in his arms, she was moulded into shape and they were both lost in each other's eyes until Ahem heard a knock on his door. Ahem and Gopi both jumped back and nervously looked around the room.

"Yes,yes come in'" replied Ahem to the person who interupted his,well ish hug with Gopi,Ahem smirked.

"Good morning sir,I've brought your coffee" said the girl with a gleaming smile.

"Thanks Malika, I've got a personal secretary so you don't need to do this anymore" said Ahem.

"It's a pleasure sir, Hello there you must be Gopi,our new member,welcome to Modi industries" said Malika welcoming Gopi lovingly.

"Thank you" smiled Gopi

"Right Gopi your first task, your going to need to make copy's of these blueprints and put t into the meeting room,I have a meeting an hour and  need it to be done promptly" ordered Ahem.

"Ji sir,I'll do it right now"

Gopi quickly left Ahem's cabin and entered her own, she was so excited,her first task and her first ever cabin.

Thank you sooo much kanhaji,thank you

*******___________________________________________________________________*******

"Raashi,come on we need to go,I have a meeting with bhai in an hour and if im not there,he'll kill me" whispered an embarrassed Jigar.

His mother was busy telling stories of Jigar's childhood,she just told Raashi who had been giggling how he stole laddoo's on Holi and put them under his pillow at night,Jigar forgot he put them there and woke up with his face all orange and sticky.

"Acha Jigarji,are you sure you have a meeting or you just don't want to me to hear your childhood stories?"

Hetal and Raashi laughed as Jigar's face turned Crimson red.

"Arreh Raashi dikra, Jigar was jealous of Kinjal because she was the laadli of the family and the only girl so in anger he dressed up in girls cloths to get attention,he was so cute"

Hetal and Raashi laughed again.

"Raashi seriously were getting late now,we have to go otherwise I'll be late for my meeting"

"Okay Jigarji,lets leave,Jai sree Krishna"

"Jai sree Krishna dikra",Hetal was happy,this girl made her Jigar happy,had manners and was traditional,she may be my bahu Hetal gleamed and laughed continueing with the household chores.

*******____________________________________________________________________*******

Hey KanhajI,please let me have done my first task correctly thought Gopi as she stood in the board room with the blueprints in her hands.Just than Malka entered,

"Hi Gopi,do you need some help?"

"Malikaji,oh no I don't need help,im just worried,you know Ahem sir,is he angry?"

"Hmm what Gopi?" asked a confused Malika

"Oh no no I mean Malikaji, is Ahem sir an angry person?"

Malika laughed,Gopi was so sweet.

"Firstly Gopi,you're a sweet person and  wish to be friends with you so call me Mailka,not Malikaji,I sound like an old lady and secondly Ahem sir s an angry person but he's sweet in the inside,once you get to know him,you'll realize he's actually very fun and not at all serious"

Gopi sighed,thank god!

Just than Ahem entered and saw Malika and Gopi talking,

"Stop chit-chatting, Gopi are the blue-prints ready?,and Malika what are you doing here?"

"Sir I wanted to inform you the Khurana's are here,they are ready for the meeting"

"Good send them in"

"Ahem sir" Gopi said ever so sweetly, Ahem had to hide his smile,Gopi was just to to sweet.

"Yes Gopi"

"I've got the blueprints ready,shall I lay them on the table"

"Go on"

ONE HOUR LATER:

"Congratiolations Mr Modi, im so impressed with the presentation and with the blueprints, I would like to invite your company and staff members to a party to celebrate us doing partnership with each other"

"Thank you Mr Khurana,we'll surely be there"

Ahem beamed and Jigar smiled,The Modi's had done it again!Wink

Edited by CHIKA784 - 30 January 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetalovvpallavisarkarElizaKawaAashi_Shonamunnihyderabad-neela-..Naina..shaina.sharmasweetsugarhana_yrsk16soni4evaIchangeditswasthiNihira-fanQueen.Beell-Shilpa-llNazmaJParijatrocks.Nafisa.Tarantallegra.SajnaVe.

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
very nice love this new ahem and new gopi... rashi seems to be soo sweet... can't wait for the party... lets' see how they look and interact outside the office... when will their prem kahani start

love ur ff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
A lovely update Chika!!!

Am enjoying this different take on their relationship!!

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
a lovely update.love gohem.eagerly waiting for more

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Very nice Update 
Cant wait to read the next part &thanks for the pm!

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top