Page 7 of 36

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Loved the Update Cant wait to read the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

Hey Chika, great update. I guess, Rashi is positive in this story, she bowled Kokila over first meeting. I really loved the first love scene of Gohem, wish our CVs makes use of this situation since it is very likely to happen in the serial since  Ahem always uses laptop when Gopi is around him. Seeing the update, I am sure that you will give us more Gohem romance. Keep them coming. Thanks for the pm.

I was worried,i didn't know how to show Kokila sort of getting impressed with Raashi, wanted it to be a diff Koki who kind off gets impressed but doesn't show it,Koki's character as it develops will be pretty interestingWink

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
love the FF very nice story... ahem toh gaya kaam se...  Gopi saamne hain toh ab woh kya kaam karega bechara...

Edited by munnihyderabad - 18 November 2011 at 11:58pm

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

You have an interesting story concept with a good Urmila and surprise, surprise an even better Kokila. I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she meets Gopi.

Ahem is also really enjoyable to read as well. His inner thoughts are very interesting, indeed and has the potential to be expressed more. Gopi is ever willing to please and make things better. How will she clear herself from this situation?

Looking forward to the next update.

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

You have an interesting story concept with a good Urmila and surprise, surprise an even better Kokila. I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she meets Gopi.

Ahem is also really enjoyable to read as well. His inner thoughts are very interesting, indeed and has the potential to be expressed more. Gopi is ever willing to please and make things better. How will she clear herself from this situation?

Looking forward to the next update.

Im working on adding extra Ahem inner thoughts,glad that you liked itTongue

swasthi

Rejoiced.ritika

IF-Dazzler

Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
really,a nice imagination. As i always want good behaviour of rashi with gopi. And also want to see gopi in good suits.and gopi encounter with ahem is so nice.waiting for updates.

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika-gohem

really,a nice imagination. As i always want good behaviour of rashi with gopi. And also want to see gopi in good suits.and gopi encounter with ahem is so nice.waiting for updates.

Thank you,also Gopi wears pretty suits,she doesn't wear the one's she wore in the begining episodes,she wears suits like Navya or Geet(BEFORE MARRIAGE)Wink

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
great part...
aham is so happy to see gopi and so many irrelevant questions...
gopi must be so confused

-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top