Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 36

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Chika, it's a great fan fic, loving it, will look forward to the update. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hey Chika, it's a great fan fic, loving it, will look forward to the update. 

Thank you NafisaEmbarrassed

.Nafisa.

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
great start!! will look forward to read more!

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

PART 2:

"Raashi,im so lucky to have you in my life,I like you a lot" Said Jigar blushing.

"Jigarji,I like you a lot aswell,you mean a lot to me" said Raashi blushing!

"Raashi,I want to introduce you to my family,will you come with me na?"

"Par Jigarji,what if they don't like me" said a nervous Raashi

"Nonsence, challo,I like you and im sure my family will love you aswell.

"Okay Jigarji, lets go"

Raashi and Jigar get in the car and are driving to MB

*******__________________________________________________________________*******

"So Gopi,why do you want this job?"  Ahem smiled, Gopi was nervously holding her dupatta and Ahem loved the effect he had on her.

"Well Im looking for a job where I can gain experience of the outside world,I am also dong ths job to support myself and my family, I want to gain more skills and work in an office providing great service" said Gopi smiling.

"So how old are you?" asked Ahem not caring about the interview questions,he wanted to kno about HER!

"Ji'umm im 19" replied a anxious Gopi.

Hmm, im ony 27 and Gopi's 19,oh well age doesn't matter in Love,WHAT LOVE NO AHEM CONTROL YOURSELF!

Whats your favourite colour?

"Jii,is this professional" replied a confused Gopi

"Just awnser the question!" replied an annoyed Ahem

"PINK" shouted a nervous Gopi.

"Congratulations Gopi,you've got the job" smiled Ahem

"Ji,sachi,thank you soo much Ahem sir!,thank you,u won't regret it sir" smiled a over the moon Gopi,she was so happy.

"Thank you so much kanhaji,thank you so much" she whispered

*******____________________________________________________________________*******

The doorbell rang,Raashi tried to hide her nervousness whle Jigar was conforting her.

Mani opened the door and greeted Jigar

"Maa, look I've brought Raashi over" smiled Jigar

"Acha,so this is the dikri that's made my Jigar over the moon and daydreaming" smiled a woman with a heart of gold, she was wearing a light blue sari and seemed like a happy lady.

"Jai sre Krishna" said Raashi.

"Jai sre Krishna Raashi dikra,how are you"

"Im fine auntyji,how are you"

"Mota bhabhi, who is this and what is she doing with Jigar?"

"Kokila, this is Raashi,Jigar's cough cough" smiled Hetal

"Mota bhabhi, what is this business, look at this girl, she doesn't seem to have any manners or any sense of clothing" screamed Kokila

Jigar looked at Raashi to see her hurt expression.

"Auntyji, I wear western clothing but that doesn't mean im not a traditional and respectable woman, I have been raised with traditional values,it doesn't matter what a person wears as long as it is not revealing right?"

Kokila was shocked at this girls maturity,perhaps she had been wrong to judge her.

"Saaru" said Kokila and left the area with a smile on her face,maybe this girl isn't such a bad dikri.

*******____________________________________________________________________*******

"Gopi, I want you to organise these files and write down the data handling graphs"

"J Ahem sir" said a smiling Ahem

Ahem looked at Gopi,he was admiring her,she was so beautiful.

"I'll leave now sir"

Just as Gopi was about to leave,she tripped on Ahem's laptop charger and flew into his heavy arms,he was holding her waist tightly and her arms were on Ahem's neck, the papers were flying in the room and time stood still.Ahem was staring at Gopi's eye's which reflected peace and happiness as she stared back into eye's that reflected love and passion.

Edited by CHIKA784 - 30 January 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalPrachi_12sancheetaAashi_ShonapallavisarkarElizaKawaJammonagmjudvshajnaiimunnihyderabad_Precious_uamaz-neela-hiddenpearl..Naina..love_u_Sarunsweetsugarhana_yrsk16swasthiHetpsoni4evaNihira-fanaamirkhanfantinselll-Shilpa-llNazmaJdumas.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Great update!!

I like how you are developing your characters!! Ahem seems like he's going to be a little more fun to read about!!

Also great song!!

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Great update!!

I like how you are developing your characters!! Ahem seems like he's going to be a little more fun to read about!!

Also great song!!

hehe thank you,i was worried im being to slow with the story thats why  stopped,i got nervous but i need to add more love moments between both couplesEmbarrassed

NazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Great update!!

Also great song!!

hehe thank you,i was worried im being to slow with the story thats why  stopped,i got nervous but i need to add more love moments between both couplesEmbarrassed

It was good!!

And at least you got the update out!! I was supposed to write Ch 6 of mine today - haven't even written a sentence, tried sort of know what it's supposed to be about but haven't managed to even get a word down!!

-JollyJabeen-

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
It was a lovely update, loved how you described Rashi's approach with Kokila and also loved how you are describing Aham's inquisitive behaviour also the last scene what each other was reading in the others eyes, was breathtaking. 

-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top