Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 36

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Chikha...sorrry..whats ur name.i always forget...acha...This is REALLY a teaser...its too much...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 33)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
ah chika!! i read the last update and the teaser both were fab...

aww...what happened with Ahem that he was crying? and gohem and raji are so cute...felt sorry for guttar goo!

cotinue soon aftet you get ur lappy fixed!

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

aww...what happened with Ahem that he was crying? and gohem and raji are so cute...felt sorry for guttar goo!

Fahima, your comment made my day! : )

Your the ONLY one who commented about Ahem crying, I thought i did a bad job in showing that!LOL

Updating currently! : )

famzii05

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Chikha...sorrry..whats ur name.i always forget...acha...This is REALLY a teaser...its too much...update soon

Chika or Jabeen hehe! : )

Thanks so much, glad you like it, Will update soon! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amalazizfamzii05

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

you are a tease chika.
so guttur gu will be there to help them?
i will wait for the update

Hehe thanks Shruti! : )

Maybe,hmmm Guttur Gu!LOL

amalazizfamzii05

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by famzii05

Fahima, your comment made my day! : )

Your the ONLY one who commented about Ahem crying, I thought i did a bad job in showing that!LOL

Updating currently! : )

aww... im galdd it made ur day...
i thought so because i never saw anyone else commenting... i guess i was reading it very carefully and paying close attention then!! LOL
cant wait to read!!

amalaziz-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Hello Wonderful Saathians, Hope you enjoy the update! Big smile  

PART 10:

"Kanhaji, Please protect me" Gopi prayed silently and clutched on to Ahem's shirt silently cursing herself for not wearing a long kameez.

Ahem watched Gopi amused by her expression and looked at her scared expression. "Gopi, don't worry,its just a ride, it will be over soon". Ahem's words were like sugar to Gopi but she clutched her eyes shut and a tear came out of her eye. Immediately Ahem got worried and began to console her.

"Gopi,look its all over, Open your eyes now" Gopi slowly opened her eyes and gave a look of gratitude to Ahem. He looked over at her concerned and she quickly got out of the ride and walked away.

"Jigarji, look at them, I think we should leave them too alone so they can understand each other better". Jigar nodded in reply looking at Gopi walking away and Ahem looking surprised. " Ahem bai, im going to go out with Raashi for a bit..alone you and Gopi go for a walk aswell" Ahem nodded "But Jigar, where shall I take her?" "Umm Ahem ji, take Gopi to a cliff side, she loves looking at the grass and the scenarie there" Ahem obliged and left with a hessitating Gopi.

"Jigarji, I hope they both begin to understand each other, there such a wonderful couple na?" "Raashi its more than that, there both exactly what there looking for, they just don't know it yet" Raashi nodded and held Jigar's hand. "Jigarji lets go,we have to take Guttur Gu home aswell" "Ofcourse my princess" Jigar held Raashi in his hands and she squirmed, he chuckled and led her out of the amusement park.

0O0O0O

"Ahem sir, this is beautiful, why have you brought me here?"

Ahem looked at Gopi, she was completely silent in the car and there was an awkward silence in the car.

"Gopi can I ask you something?"

"Ahem sir, you just did" Gopi chuckled mischeviously.

Ahem smiled at her childness, "Gopi why were you so scared over a ride?"

The smile on Gopi's face was replaced with sadness. She looked down and stared at the floor before going to the corner of the cliff and sitting down. Ahem followed her and they stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"Since chldhood, I've been scared of heights, Papa always used to try and make me forget my fear but instead he managed to make me more scared" Gopi laughed lightly. "I miss them so much".

Ahem stared at Gopi unsure of what to say, before he could ask she proceded.

"I lost my parants when I was 9.Pappa had died of leukemia and mumma had left me, she couldn't.. Gopi stuttered and gulped. She closed her eyes and Ahem held her palm to tell her to proceed. Mumma left me after pappa died, she couldn't handle me, she was upset and broken after pappa's death"  Gopi cried as she struggles to get the words out. Ahem looked at her in awe. "Pappa's last words to me were to never cry, he never wanted me to cry and always be happy and mumma, I haven't seen her since I was 9" Gopi cried and Ahem began to get teary eyed.

"Ahemji, after my parants both left me, I began to realise the importance of close ones, of parants, of family, of love. Ahemji, I never knew the life I once had, which was filled with happiness and love of memories would become a part of my past. Im greatful for what I have today, today I have Raashi ben, I have mamiji and Raashi ben, there both my life." Gopi smiled and looked at Ahem. "Ahemji, you know you're different. I know Im silly and naughty but I don't mean to be mischevious, your really nice, a lovely person" Gopi smiled and stared at Ahem. Ahem smiled and brought Gopi close to him, he lightly kissed her on the cheek, Gopi's eyes flew open and Ahem smiled, the look in his eyes made Gopi felt content and she looked at him dreamily.

"Gopi…. Gopi you're a wonderful person and you deserve the most happiness in the world, you're a lovely person from both the inside and the outside. Whoever marries you will be the luckiest person in the world."

"Ahemji..everyone has a past?, have you got one?"

Ahem looked uncomfortable, Gopi mistaked his expression and looked down.

"Umm Gopi, its getting late, we should go"

Gopi nodded slowly and smiled. "Ahemji, im sure one day you'll find me worthy enough to tell me your pain, one day"

FLASHBACK:

"Raashi, I can't believe Ahem sir drew a moustache on me, he's so evil, I can't believe he is such a stuck-up and arroagant man!"

Raashi chuckled as Gopi began to complain about him. Raashi sat near Gopi and pulled her closer to her.

"Gopi remember one thing, Ahem isn't how he looks, he's a really soft and nice person, he's been through a lot of pain and misery, just like you"

Gopi looked at Raashi shocked and Raashi just nodded and left the room leaving Gopi in thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

0O0O0O

"Raashi dikra, where is Gopi?, she hasn't come yet?"

"Mummy, she will be coming home soon don't worry"

Urmila smiled at her daughter, "Raashi dikra, your haldi will be in 3 days, each day is getting colder to your marriage dikra!"

Raashi smiled at her mothers words and went into her room day-dreaming, How she loved her Jigarji and was going to love being Miss Raashi Jigar Modi. 

Hello wonderful Saathians! : )

Just a couple of little notes, Firstly im going to be making some edits to my FF, font wise and stuff, its really messy and disorganised! :/

Secondly thanks so much for the lovely comments on this FF, i feel so good reading them, Okay seriously now im going to be updating sooner as im taking so long and am only on chapter 10, argh i need to start updating sooner!LOL

As people know im a tease, Here's the precap for the next update!Big smile

She barged into Modi industries, her heel clicking and her mouth moving as she chomped on a piece of gum. She flicked her hair back as the males in the office watched her with their eyes gawping out as she entered Ahem's cabin.

He was studying a file in detail when he looked up. His eyes grew big and he cleched his fists under the table.

"Hi Ahem, guess what.. Im pregnant"

Now am i a tease or WHAT!?LOLWink

P.S Sorry for not much Raji scenes in the update, I don't want to bore you as their marriage is coming soon! : )

Song of the update: Fro the movie 'Taare Zameen Par' (THE BEST MOVIE EVER, SO EMOTIONAL AND HEART-CLENCHING,ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS!)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkararjuhi4_Precious_-neela-Kavya.Ssweetsugargohem123hana_ypretty_hashy924Ichangeditfamzii05--BimBim--swasthisoni4evaaamirkhanfan-Muskii--Eris-Harshika4Life

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
res

I am first!! Cool

and getting to the update.. that was fab!! loved Ahem and Gopi discussing near the cliff (lovely scene it is)  and also Ahems Past is a HUGE hidden secret!! oh i cant wait to read more!!! Jaben you have to update soon and also Ahems past - maybe anita is back and she is PREGNANT!?!!? what??! im so curious!! continue soon...

Clap
Clap
xx

Edited by famzii05 - 24 February 2012 at 6:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top