Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 36

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Great update chika. This guttur gu touched my heart while the one in the serial i hate.hmmm so jigar is uncle now!! Thanks for the pm dear.

Hehe thanks Vibha!Big smile

This Guttur Gu is just so emotional na!Ouch

I felt so sad writing about him!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33 (Page 31)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

wonderful update chika...so gutter gu made an appearance lol...amusements parks are always fun...waiting to see what happens next...love the song 'someone like u'...infact love the whole album...thanks for the pm...

Thats for such a sweet comment Varshu!Tongue

Adele is just simply amazing!Thumbs Up

Pleasure is all mine!Hug

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

uncle..!?!?!?!ROFL.. that was great nice update...

Hehe glad you liked it Rashi!Tongue

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

LOL... You added Gutter Gu in your update.. And how cute was that.. Great going Chika.. That was very refreshing.. Ahem is having feeling and so is Gopi.. It is nice to see their chit chat... Thumbs Up 

Originally posted by Arnisha

this was great amazin Chika well dne hun and than 4 the PM enjoyed reading it...

Thanks Arnisha!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Aish3003

Very well written. Gopi is so cute! 

Hehe thanks Aish,Gopi is adorable,you just gotta love her!Embarrassed

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

loved the update chika...its wonderful
oh u added gutter gu in this updateLOL
but i loved the scene between gopi and gutter gu...
raji was scene was nice
and love how gohem behave with each otherBig smile...
and gohem sitting together in one carriage..
cant wait to know what's going to happen
update soon

Thanks so much Kavya!Tongue

Need to create the update first,hehe,perhaps n 1-20 mins *FingersCrossed*LOL

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Sorry Saathians!:

I thought i would be able to do an update but i can't!Ouch

Im too tired and am now facng writers block for Raji's scene only thats why i've given a small teaser for Gohem fans,actually its the first part but anyway! ROFL

"Kanhaji,please protect me,please protect me, I can't die yet,Im to young to die!" Gopi closed her eyes and clenched her shirt, 'Stupid shirt,not even long enough,I should have worn my kameez argh' Gopi muttered and immediately clutched Ahem's shirt in frustration closing her eyes,Ahem was looking amused at Gopi,she never failed to surprise him, He felt he was in a comedy show whenever he was near her,the way she muttered to herself was absolutely hilarious.

"Umm Gobi" "Its Gopi okay,not Gobii idiot" Ahem looked dumbfounded, "What the!,Chup ek dum chup,do you not know your talking to your boss!" "Boss my foot,were in an amusement park,over here there's no boss or employer!"  Gopi smirked as Ahem looked miffed. He wanted to strangle..no caress her neck ever so lightly. Ahem,what the are you thinking! He mentally hit himself.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiiCrazySaRunianmunnihyderabadsweetsugarhana_ySandy914pretty_hfamzii05aamirkhanfan-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Chika you are going to get one kurmi spell on your head.you wicked girl you write such beautiful romance filled arhi updates and give trailers about gohem. *nodding my head*just kidding. I cant wait for the romance to start here as well. Update soon with lot of raji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Chika you are going to get one kurmi spell on your head.you wicked girl you write such beautiful romance filled arhi updates and give trailers about gohem. *nodding my head*just kidding. I cant wait for the romance to start here as well. Update soon with lot of raji.

Haha Vibha!,I read that!Embarrassed

Not true!,i write lots of Arhi well because there engaged now,see i right such romantic Raji but not Gohem because they still haven't even realised there love for eachother yet! LOL

Sandy914pretty_h

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Chika.. Lovely teaser.. Awaiting the actual update Smile... If the teaser is any sample I am definitely gonna enjoy it.. Big smile

pretty_h-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top