Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice starting.. please update soon.. put more raji scenes.. i love them as a couple.. plz don't split them 😔
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

wow...! at last a ff. thanks i was so looking fwd to a ff with raji... please don't split them.. okay.. update soon.. i hope u will write romantic scenes for them too...😃

I realised in my past FF it was only Gohem so it got kinda boring for me,now im gong to twist it to add Raji and Gohem for my fans,twist it some more to make Mami and Raashi positive, a more realistic and perfect approach😉
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I realised in my past FF it was only Gohem so it got kinda boring for me,now im gong to twist it to add Raji and Gohem for my fans,twist it some more to make Mami and Raashi positive, a more realistic and perfect approach😉

plz send me a pm too when u update.. i don't wanna miss 😍
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gowriprasad

lovely starting... please don't split rashi and jigar.. don't kick her out of house or something.. it is so relaxing to see urmi and rashi positive... please get rashi married to jigar and ofcourse gopi to ahem.. spare some good scenes to Raji too...☺️

Way ahead of you😊,in my previous FF's,i only did Gohem than i realised positive Raashi with Jigar would actually seem cute,don't worry,Raji will have a wonderful,romantic time but just a little problem,'ll try my best to fill this FF with so much love❤️
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarastella

nice starting.. please update soon.. put more raji scenes.. i love them as a couple.. plz don't split them 😔

We shall see😉,but def there will be a lot of Raji scenes,i can guarantee that!😛
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

plz send me a pm too when u update.. i don't wanna miss 😍

Add me as a buddy to recieve a PM please!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

We shall see😉,but def there will be a lot of Raji scenes,i can guarantee that!😛

just promise whatever u do.. at last they will be together.. i am very much afraid if u end up jigar with someone else..
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!!! totally loved it!!!!!!!!!! i am hooked...lolll...can't wait to see more of this boss-sec duo...looks like fireworks are about to begin!!!

pls cont sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start .great to know ahem is smitten by gopi on the first instance only.plz do continue soon and add me to your pm list.
Kavya.S thumbnail
hi this was amazing start...both urshi are good in this ff that's very nice...
its very interesting...i loved it
update soon