Kkusum

New Interview of Kumud

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Aashka Goradia playing the lead role of "Kumud" in the serial "Kkusum" is one of the youngest lead actresses around and is quite mature for her age. Here she speaks about her views on life.

On Myself

I am a simple human being who is intelligent, mature, honest and sensitive. I am not a run of the mill girl. I live life one day at a time. I am a fast learner and don't compromise on my values.

On Life

I believe that life is an open book but it depends on oneself as how many pages one allow others to read. Life is a treasure of experiences and experiences give maturity.

On Happiness

It is not just something, which brings a smile on your face or brings glow on your eyes but something which one experiences when heart talks. When you are happy you may murmur in a language only you can understand.

On Success

It is experienced when one dreams to achieve something and gets it in reality. As far as the world goes success means money, power and fame but the ultimate success means being an extremely good human being daily and regularly. Supreme success anyone can have, even a beggar as it is something, which is experienced inside. Hard work and sincerity are logical but patience is my mantra of success, which most people loose.

On Meditation

For me my prayers are the best meditation. I absolutely believe in the power of prayers. A prayer has no language. God listens to your heart when your thoughts synchronize with the vibrations of prayer, which you recite from the heart.

On GOD

I don't believe in Idol worship. God is not a human being. God is THE GOD. He is supreme. He is the power. God cannot be seen but can only be felt. It is an abstract form. Heart vibrates with feelings when you relate to God and feel God. God is like a bright light on the screen. I believe in Intuition, telepathy, extra sensory perception and the sixth sense as in my personal and professional life I have utilized them. I am a psychic.

On Love

Love is the most beautiful thing after God. People who fall in love are blessed. To realize love is great. Everyone loves oneself but to love someone more than one's own life is true love.

Advice to Strugglers

Don't get carried away. Learn to read people. Don't trust anyone blindly. Don't loose your dignity no matter what. Think hundred times before taking a step as one wrong step can hamper your career. No body can challenge your talent. Be sure of your talent but don't get hyper and take sensible decisions.

On Today's Women

The present day women are surely different from the previous generations although the roots are the same. In today's times you cannot make out from a woman's face, eyes or body language as what they are all about. They are becoming more like men. Women of present times are very strong. Emotions are still there but they just don't show off like before.

On Change

There is nothing permanent but change, and one must either adapt oneself to change or change the things to which one cannot adapt. Since change is the principle of life, one must either change with times or change the times. Everything positive we have that we have in this world today is a product of time and change.

Philosophy of Life

"Try to give happiness without expecting gratitude from people. It is only once you live and one should live life to the fullest. It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice. Small small things makes a difference. Whatever you give to the world comes back to you later so better give your best".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnowAngel thumbnail
thanks for sharing. and she is really pretty in those pictures up there especially the second one!
Jaslove thumbnail

you tell them aashka,

i think you are a wonderfull person on screen and off. i just love you in kkusum. best wishes.

-jaslove

Edited by Jaslove - 19 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanx!we all luv  aashka! i hope! lol!

-mika

Sonia_Boparai thumbnail

Hey Aashka,
I think you have a wonderful personality and i think that ur parents deserve some congartulations for bringing up a girl like u. I think your pretty and a really nice person. You look nice in the show Kkusum and I think you as my role model. I want to be like you when i Grow up. Best of Luck in your life.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

*Dipti* thumbnail

HeyπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks yaar that was really really nice...

i think you are the cutiest person on the screen and also the fabulouse perston..😳

ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
Thanks! Wow... I love her views on life, and she looks really nice in the second pic.πŸ˜›
sannakayani thumbnail
that was a gr8 interview n i do agree wid what she ses GOD is not to be seen he is in the heart he is in the atmosphere n he is wid u all the time to help u in ur most struggled moments
SPECIAL thumbnail

WOW

i am lost on words.....