[I'm Back] My views so far.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 I'm back for all you people who actually remember me. 
You know you remember me. 🤪

Anyway, back to the show. It's pace is a bit confusing... probably the only complaint. 👎🏼

Rishi is getting better. He has improved in expressions and also learned to play the part more realistically. that' what he needs to work on for me. He needs to bring a little more emotion, but for a new actor, definitely a Good Job! 👍🏼

I really like Munna bhai. Saw him in Sangini, but he's better here. 🤣 
And you know... Rati of course. Do I even have to say what I think? We are all thinking it... 
yeh yeh, she's great!  I loved her today especially when she was talking to Jhumka/ Jhumpi lol I forgot her name. 😆 She pisses me off so much... 😡 Protagonists need to give replies back to the evil like what Indira did. Applause ;-) 👏

Haven't seen much of her dad. No opinions on him 🥱... just another man proving stereotypes right of men leaving men... you know what I'm talking about. 

I love the setting. It is probably one of my fav. aspects of the show. 
It is not to flashy and not too poor... just right!

So far, I would rate the show a solidA.
But it still has a long way to go if it has to live up to its expectations from Zee and also to receive the coveted A+. 😳
i think the pace is alright.,
totally agree with u.. awesome analysis
nice analysis. i also find this show to be nothing less than an A. the plotis so well developed thus far
yaap totally agree with you yaar
really lovey post..
agree dear..
yap nice dear.
agree with u 
Yup... It nothing less than perfect. But then again it isn't "prefect" yet either. So in between that.

I've seen improvement in Rishi, his acting is better, but he needs to work with expressions.

Rati... nothing to say.

But Jhumpa was quite interesting for me. From the title song & promos she seemed like a really sweet person, but she turned out to be a witch. 🤢

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Yup... It nothing less than perfect. But then again it isn't "prefect" yet either. So in between that.

I've seen improvement in Rishi, his acting is better, but he needs to work with expressions.

Rati... nothing to say.

But Jhumpa was quite interesting for me. From the title song & promos she seemed like a really sweet person, but she turned out to be a witch. 🤢

I thought she was good as well but she is evil