Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Probaby story not even true. We will soon see tht not all three were there lol
wat_up thumbnail
@You2 Am sure Nargis and Ranbir had a secret rendevouz post screening and cintinuing with their Kiss and R rateness lol๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

and has mentioned I doubt Kat was there
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Pragya,

Have you seen the trailer for Desi Boyz! He looks smoking hot!๐Ÿ˜ฒ It is exactly the kind of film I generally avoid (sexist, crass jokes, too much stripping ect. ect!) but boy...can the man look great!!!!

I agree with ya guys , Pus never been into  John A or Ranbir(but liked the story  in the movie though it could have been better since some parts made no sense). Imran is a cutie(delhi belly was good)  and Akshay yummy yummy yummy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Ranbir can write a book 

how to deal with all ur exes under 1 roof n emerge unscathed๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I hope they had subtitles.

๐Ÿคฃ
sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Looks like her tricks worked, lol! Deepika is the leading lady of Ayan Mukerji's film...in which RK is the hero!

Yes...after Katrina refused the role!!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sogazelle

Yes...after Katrina refused the role!!!

Numerous times ๐Ÿคฃ
sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

๐Ÿ˜†

Uggh, yeah I know. Sometimes I read my posts these days and cringe at how dramatically mushy they have become ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

Poppy, I agree with you. Ranbir offscreen is a bit too polished and chikna for my taste. But onscreen, especially in the second half of Rockstar, with his long hair and beard, he looked lethally handsome. Yummy-O.

I almost swooned when he was waiting for her in that park...remember when he told her he would be waiting for her because he wanted to hug her...When he got up ...wearing that open white shirt...held up his hands towards her...ohhh...God help me! ...I told myself I was being totally childish... but I couldn't help myself falling for him right there.
sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Have you seen Ryan in Ides of March? Any actor who can overshadow Clooney is a genius in his own right!!! A breathtaking performance!

Ryan Gosling is sooo sexy!!! He is my favorite actor in the whole world!!! The guy is just brilliant!!!
I didn't know Masand compared Biru to Ryan...2 of my favs...what more can a girl want?
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katalicious

Numerous times ๐Ÿคฃ

But it will be Deepika who is credited as the heroine, so how does that matter anymore?  Anyways Katrina may have been offerred it first but articles say Deepika is in the film came out in Feb 2011..so who even knows!