India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 9)

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: samir_soni

Ambition:

Languages Spoken: Bengali, English and Hindi

• Your favourite…

Movies: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, John Abraham, Susmita Sen and Ahaass Channa {that Cute kid from Vastu Sashra

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Boogie Woogie, Astitva, Kareena kareena, Gilmore Girls and many more

Books: Anything.....give me a book and i'll read it

Sports/Games: Cricket , Basketball

Food/Drink: Indian

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Samir Soni
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
  • I will spend the whole day with my family {i love them} then before the sunset i'll go to my room and pray to ALLAH to let my family, friends{including u guys} live.Smile 
    Describe your soul mate…Did u see Rahul Khanna?!?!?!
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...weird.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I Don't know....what is it?
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... There's no one like that.....let them rest in peace
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra!and  Bihari (chokher Bali)
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Height  and temper mmmm and may be my location (oh if i could live in Mumbai...next to Samir's house)

inna Newbie
inna
inna

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Hi folks, I m Inna from US, I have started reading this forum recently.in US many serials are lagging behind & few serials are really sucks.Its so slow.Thanks for posting...after quick reading of posting I can save time instead of watching the episods.LOL 

It's fun to read posting...keep it up guysClap

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Hey everyone!

My name is Aasi and I am a new membere here in the forums...Sorry I didn't introduce  myself earlier.  I just started posting and putting in my comments but I didn't really have the time to write anything about myself until now.  I live in California here in the good ol' U.S. so there are many of the shows we are watching on Zee that we are behind in. 

Ok about the shows, until yesterday I was watching Kusum Dead, and now I will not be watching it anymore.  I would rather just read what's going on then to watch Ekta's serial, I watch Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin, Astitva, Piya Ka Ghar and that's it.  I just checked out Kareena Kareena and it's soo funny.  My mom is the one who watches most of the shows listed on the forums so I just read the updates and tell her about them so she knows what's going on.  I've really enjoyed this forum so far Smileand yes it is really addictive people cause I go on it almost everyday to read the updates and see all of your comments Clap.  Some of you guys have seen my little comments around the forum...mostly on Jassi and Kusum.  If any of you guys want to chat on AIM about the shows or whatever, and have AIM, or AOL, then you can go ahead and do that at ExoticDivinity26.  That's my screen name.  Hope to hear from you guys soon!!!Wink

Aasi

~sabeen~ Newbie
~sabeen~
~sabeen~

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 1:18am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: ~sabeen~

Ambition: dunno yet

Languages Spoken: English, Urdu...thts it!and i know a lil punjabi...lol..

• Your favourite…

Movies: kal ho naa ho,bring it on,veer zaara...and loadz more

Songs: A LOT!!! 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Jennifer Aniston,Matthew Perry,Matt Le Blanc,Courtney Cox,Lisa Kudrow,David Schwimmer...and many many more!

Television Shows:The Apprentice,Kahiin tou hoga,John Doe,F.R.I.E.N.D.S....loadz more

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series n there r many many more!

Sports/Games: Cricket,Basketball,Badminton,Netball(im a sports freak)

Food/Drink: paki,and im a junk food freak as well

Vacation Spots: London,murree,karachi...thts it...

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…NET!!and obviously tv...

• If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? i wud do all the things i hv always wanted 2 do...lol...in just 24hrs...
    Describe your soul mate…never thought ov it..

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: both...lol...

Studious or carefree:70%carefree...30% studious...

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...plain weird...lol..

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...again...never thought bout it...im not much ov a thinker...lol
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...i wud bring back Quaid-e-azam...bcz our country needs him...seriously!!!
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...it wud hv 2 b chandler from friends..i luv him...
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...hmmm...it has 2 b my attitude 2wards studies...i seriously want 2 b more determined and studious so tht i can make my parents proud ov me...

Edited by ~sabeen~ - 24 December 2004 at 1:30am
Slick Chick Groupbie
Slick Chick
Slick Chick

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Name:  Asma Nazir

Ambition: te become a succesful entrepreneaur, maybe open a business (no, not a corner shop)

Languages Spoken: english, urdu (ok, my urdu isn't up to scratch, but its my mother tongue!!)

Your favourite:

Movies: don't really have 1 fav film, not seen a good film in ages, last film was honey, and da latest indian film i seen and enjoyed is veer-zaara

Songs/music: again i don't have 1 particular favourite, but in2 RnB, hip hop..usher, sean paul, beyonce

Actors/Actresses: tom cruise!!!! halle berry...indian - shah rukh khan and i like karisma kapoor

Television Shows: yeh meri life hai, piya ka ghar, jassi jaissi koi nahi, astitva

Books: I have to admit, I dont read many books, prefer magazines

Sports/Games: enjoy playin baseball, basketball.. like watching cricket only when india n pakistan r playin

Food/Drink: I went to India earlier this yr and tried butter chicken from this restaurant called dehli darbar and it was soo nice!!!! with tandoori naan.....oh n iv loved pani puri for yrs and yrs!!!!

Vacation Spots: dubai coz i love to shop.....or seychelles, maldives, carribean

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: going out and watching tv

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? praying!! n i guess with my family

Describe your soul mate…he must be good lookin, so that i am attracted to him physically first, he's got2 bedown to earth not a rude boy or anything!!! some1 who understands me, some1 who i can get along well wid, some1 i can confide in...some1 with a great sense of humour and some1 that respects me!!

Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: shy with ppl i dont know, but very very outgoin wid friends n family

Organized or Disorganised: i like to be organised, but i can get very messy n disorganised easily

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: usually optimistic

Studious or carefree: studious, iv got 2 be, im in my 2nd yr of my degree!!!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? humourous, can also be silly n do sum completely crazy things...but im not wierd!!!

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? i belive in love, if it didn't exist i wudnt be alive!

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? my mom, coz????? i miss her like crazy

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? ummmm shah rukh khan from kal ho na ho, he was jus such a nice person!!!! i want sum1 like him in my life!!!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? umm im happy wid what i am, im not the most beautiful, not the most brainy, not the most happiest person but im happy and greatful to god for what i have!!!

Ashiya Newbie
Ashiya
Ashiya

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

NAME - Ashiya

AGE 14

• LOCATION - Canada--best place on earth!!!! trust me!

• OCCUPATION - STUDENT
  • AMBITION - An occupation in the science field
  • LANGUAGES - french, english, gujrati, hindi
  • Your favourite…

Movies: Right Now "Dil Maange More!"  and all Sharukh Khan Movies

Songs: Hip Hop, Rap, and RnB, And pure desi indian and punjabi mix! USHER!!!! I luv Sharara! All time favourite!!!!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Shahid Kapoor,  Fardeen Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kkoi dil Mein hai, Ye Meri Life hai

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, The third book is the best!

Sports/Games: Cricket, Hockey, Soccer! Watching Cricket especially India and Pakistan!!!!! India gotta win!!! East or West India is the Best!!!!!!

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian

Vacation Spots: Home Sweet Home....jks.....ummm...i got a lot! can think of any at the moment

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Playing sports! Tongue

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would spend it with family and fwends in a theatre watchin a shahid kapoor or sharukh khan movie! lolzzz
    Describe your soul mate… A hot and se*cy guy like Shahid Kapoor and Fardeen Khan. Who luvs me the most in the world, and who has to be damn rich!!! and hot!!!! lolzzzzzz

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree (bholeto Bindass) lolz

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...sarcastic and just plain weird, and of course silly!
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I dont know!!!! What is luv nywyas???? ok wtv...i dont know wat the hell im sayin.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back 2pac cuz hes so hottttt.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Arjun Punj (Ejaz Khan) I luv u babes!!!! and Purab Mehra (Samir Soni)
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Acting Stupid and retarded, thts about it! Im happu with watever God Gave me!

Edited by Ashiya - 02 January 2005 at 2:39pm
Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Hi all:

how are you? this is sony. i have been reading the updates on this site for quite some time now. they are really great. infact for me this site is a boon cos i dont own a tv set. my husband is against tv, i was really sad Cry when i came to know that i will not be able to watch tv after i get married. i mean at my mom's place i used to open my eyes to songs from tv and my mom had to literally chase me out of the room at night, television was my life. so after i got married i thought that i have lost my life line but lucky for me that u guys post updates of all my favourite serialsClap. and plus my husband cannot tell me anything cos he is not getting disturbed Big smile. i read all the updates and i am proud to say that sometimes i am better updated than people who watch the serials daily. if my mom misses an episode she asks me for the update. thanks guys u r great. i thank all of you for keeping this forum alive and kicking. love all of you. take care. i am sorry that i will never be able to write any update but yes surely will make it a point to stay in touch with every one via polls etc. thats all for now. Happy New Year. keep up the good work.Smile

Edited by vijay - 03 January 2005 at 2:32pm
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

NAME - Puja

AGE18

• LOCATION - Southern Cali

• OCCUPATION - Student

• AMBITION - CEO of big company
  • LANGUAGES - English, Gujrati, Spanish, Hindi
  • Your favourite…

Movies: Maine Pyar Kiya, DDLJ, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Songs: "Phela Nasha" Jo Jeeta Wohi Shikander

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan & Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Friends, The O.C

Books: Lovely Bones, Harry Potter Series, Go Ask Alice

Sports/Games: Basketball (LAKERS)

Food/Drink: Pepsi, Italian, Thai, Indian(sometimes)

Vacation Spots: Italy(so beautiful there)

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…the internet

• If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Spend time with my family and friends
  • Describe your soul mate… tall, mature, great sense of humor, friendly, loyal, honest, family kind of guy, romantic, could be a best friend...

Outgoing or Shy: shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized 

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Totally believe in love, but in the filmly way... haven't been in love yetErmm

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... my friend from high school, died tragically in a car accident, she was just starting her life...

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... SUJAL, i would so marry him if he existed in real life, I would also love to know the characters of Harry Potter.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... My laziness, if i could only not procastinate and get my work done and study for class...

Go to top