India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 7)

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: luvya4ever

Ambition: to be a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Latin and 'lil bit of german

Your favourite…
Movies: rite now gangster...well emraan hashmi movies 

Songs: many........

Actors/Actresses: Chad Michael Murray, Matt Damon

Television Shows: KZK, n many more

Books: not much into those

Sports/Games: Cricket, soccer, gymnastics, basketball, football(american)

Food/Drink: American, lil bit of indian, chinese, mexican

Vacation Spots: New York, L.A

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Listening to music!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my friends - doin what we like to do most - get in trouble

Describe your soul mate…thats a tough one.....i'll get bafck to u on that one

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...my own unique one

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...no i dun beleive in it...cuz its the slowest form of suicide

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...none coz death is a part of life n we need to learn to live with it

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Nah they r good in fiction alone
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...nothin I love the way i am (maybe just add a pinch of seriousness in myself)

Edited by luvya4ever - 25 May 2006 at 5:55pm

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Tongue NAME: MISHA

Embarrassed AGE: 15

Smile LOCATION: NEW DELHI,INDIA

Clap OCCUPATION: STUDENT

Big smile AMBITION: TO BECOME A JOURNALIST

Big smile

LANGUAGES SPOKEN: ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI

Clap MY FAVOURITE MOVIES: HARRY POTTER, PRINCESS DIARIES, HOME ALONE, VEER ZARA, MAIN HOON NA, KAL HO NA HO, SPY KIDS, TITANIC , HOME ALONE

LOL SONGS: SONGS OF VEER ZARA, MAIN HOON NA, POWERLESS BY NELLY FURTADO, SUNRISE BY NORAH JONES, ADDICTED BY ENRIQUE, TOXIC

Smile ACTOR/ACTRESS: SHAH RUKH KHAN, DAN RADCLIFFE , PREITY ZINTA, EMMA WATSON , RUPERT GRINT

Embarrassed TELEVISION SHOWS: YEH MERI LIFE HAI, JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN

LOL BOOKS: HARRY POTTER, PRINCESS DIARIES, BLACK BEAUTY, LITTLE WOMEN, DAVID COPPERFIELD, ARCHIES, GREAT EXPECTATIONS, TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD

Clap SPORTS: NOT INTO SPORTS

Big smile FOOD: INDIAN, CHINESE

Clap VACATION SPOTS: KERALA, BENGAL, NAINITAL, MUSSOURIE, GOA

Smile ONE THING I WOULD RARELY GET BORED OF DOING: READING BOOKS

Clap IF THE WORLD WAS COMING TO AN END, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND YOUR LAST DAY: WITH MY FAMILY AND BEST FRIEND RASHI WATCHING A SRK OR A HARRY POTTER MOVIE

Embarrassed DESCRIBE YOUS SOUL MATE: MUST BE CARING AS PURAB MEHRA, LOVING AS SRK AND CUTE AS DAN RADCLIFFE

LOL OUTGOING OR SHY: SHY

Embarrassed ORGANIZED OR DISORGANIZED: ORGANIZED

LOL SERIOUS OR FUN LOVING: FUN LOVING

Clap OPTIMIST OR A PESSIMIST: OPTIMIST

Big smile STUDIOUS OR CAREFREE: STUDIOUS

Smile IS YOUR STYLE HUMOUR/JOKING , WITTY , SARCASTIC, SLAPSTICK,SILLYOR CRAZY? ACTUALLY ITS A MIXTURE

Embarrassed DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE? WELL, YES I DO .I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH DAN RADCLIFFE

Embarrassed IF THERE WAS ONE PERSON YOU COULD BRING FROM DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE? MY GRANDPA

Tongue IS THERE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER FROMA MOVIE, TV SHOW OR A NOVEL YOU WISH EXISTED IN REAL LIFE? HARRY POTTER

IS THERE ONE THING YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELVE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? MY SHORT TEMPER

Edited by misha - 16 December 2004 at 3:44am
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Name: Muniza Abdul
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Bas

Ambition: to be very rich!TongueMaybe a banker

Languages Spoken: English, Gujrati,Hindi, Gujarati, French and Latin

• Your favourite…

Movies:  There are so many!Matrix, Lord of the Rings, K3G, KHNH

Songs: new adnan sami ones nice

Actors/Actresses:  Hrithik Roshan, SRK  Amitabh Bachchan, Chad MM, Ash, Madhuri

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, The OC, One tree hill, ye meri life hai, koi dil main hein

Books: The Da Vinci Code, PS I love you, The sorcerers legacy and many many more

Sports/Games: umm football, basketball

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian,

Vacation Spots: Malaysia, New York, Dubai, Kenya, Spain

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! Watching TV(really bad I know)
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...Go sky diving, bunjee jumping, swim with sharks, go on roller coasters...
    Describe your soul mate…Tall, Dark and handsome... ye right like thats going to come true.Someone loving, caring and sweet but with a wild side to them
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty and a bit sarcastic Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes i believe in love, what would the world be without it!just imagine that
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My Nanaji, so I could meet him and see what a wonderful person  he was
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra! LOLI have actually fallen in love with him!Embarrassed
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...umm...my height, i want to be a tinsy winsy bit taller 

Edited by bas02 - 27 November 2004 at 1:09pm
Diva Goldie
Diva
Diva

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Name/ID: Luckiegrl1322

Ambition: To Get my bachleors in advertising, then a masters in business and then to become a famous businesswoman

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Sindhi, Spanish

Your favourite…

Movies: Hum Saath Saath Hain

Songs: Right now Kaho Na Kaho from Murder, Veer Zaara Songs but they keep changing every day or every week

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Vivek Oberoi and Urmila Matondkar 

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kahiin To Hoga

Books: Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, Train to Pakistan, Night, Where the Heart Is....

Sports/Games: Badmintdon

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, Italian

Vacation Spots: India and only India

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Dancing
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I would probably just spend time with my family and friends
    Describe your soul mate…Hmm...someone understanding, caring, loving, somewhat like Purab Mehra Wink
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving:  Fun Loving

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Hmmm not sure
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love but it always confused me
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my grandfather whom I loved so much
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Definetely Purab Mehra
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am not sure what I would want to change about myself as I have learned that one should be happy the way he/she is...
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Name/ID: Princess

Ambition:  Can't decide, but maybe Event Marketing, Teacher or start my own bussiness

Language Spoken: Punjabi, Hindi, English, and little bit of Urdu

My Favorites

Movies: Nasib Apna Apna, Gadar, Dillagi, Hera Pheri, Hero.

Songs: Love Songs, and Bhargra Type.

Actors/Actress: Gurdas Mann, Sunny & Bobby Deol, Sunjay, Anil, Kajol, Juhi Chawla and Bhumika Chawla

TV Shows: Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Tumhari Disha, Kkoi Dil Main Hain, Bhabi, Friends, Fries with That, Becker.

Books: Can't pick too hard.

Sport/Games: Not into Sport

Food/Drink: Indian, Canadian, and Chainese.

Vacation Spot: France - Paris, Switzerland, and many more.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing..... don't know

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...  Hard to choose, but I think my family.

Describe your soul mate…Understaing, Loving, Caring, Cute, Good Looking, Loves me more than anything or anyone.

Outgoing or Shy: In Between outgoing and shy

Serious or Fun-loving:  Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... I would say little bit humours and silly sometime

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes I do, Because love is great but sometime painful too.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... My DadCry

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Nope (for now)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I would make myself walk and not use a wheelchair Cryand my mood to happyBig smile.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Spike

Ambition: to be one of the most successful CEOs of a well-reputed company...

Languages Spoken: Bangla, English, Hindi, Arabic...will learn French and other languages sometime later...

Your favourite… 

Movies: Dil Chahta Hai, Notting Hill, and many more...

Songs: tooo many, the place will be filled with them if I begin writing!

Actors/Actresses: well, i'm not a SRK fan (!), Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta and ofcourse Samir Soni!!

Television Shows: JJKN, Friends, anything on Mtv or B4U, don't get to watch much tv cuz my studies keep me tied...

Books: hmmm....haven't read much but liked Master of the Game, wanna read more books...like books based on power, mystery...hate mushy romance!

Sports/Games:hmmmm.....not cricket...more like badminton, basketball, chess, racing...driving is my passion....

Food/Drink: everything, local, indian, thai, junk....i'm no-holds-barred when it comes to food...!!!

Vacation Spots: haven't been to many places but I love beaches and peaceful places

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…sleeping!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... do everything I love to do and spend all my time with my favourite people and pray to God.

Describe your soul mate… caring, a fierce lover, devoted, understanding, a bit more intelligent than me, manly, rich, someone who'd do anything for me...who shares the tastes I have, peaceful, calm and thinking like me...
in short, a real Purab Mehra (duh...what else can anyone wish for?!!!)

Outgoing or Shy: shy

Organized or Disorganized: somewhere in between...

Serious or Fun-loving: both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: more of optimistic, try realistic

Studious or carefree: studious..my career is my main driving force...I'm a big work-o-holic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... that's a question better answered by my friends...i'm a blend of everything...just depends on my mood.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... i do, cuz it's the one thing that i think makes life worth living....love for anything...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... my nanabhai, cuz he was a very good man...and i never met him

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... hah! ofcourse Purab Mehra...he's the man of my dreams...i think i have fallen in love with him...Confused?!!!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be... my impatience

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Status:
Name/ID: Daisy

Nick Name:None

Ambition: To become an efficient Human Resources Manager and bring useful and revolutionary changes in this field.

Languages Spoken: English,Hindi,Marathi,Kannadda.

Your favourite…

Movies: Lamhe,Anand,Masoom,Hum Aapke Hain Koun

Songs: "Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke" and "Kahin door" from Anand."Abhi na jao chodkar" and 1942-A Love Story songs.

Actors/Actresses: Aamir Khan,Anil Kapoor,Hritik Roshan,Madhuri,Sridevi

Television Shows: Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Books:Fine Things by Danielle Steele,Lone Eagle by D.S.,Doctors by Eric Segal

Sports/Games: Cricket,Badminton

Food/Drink:Indian,Chinese.

Vacation Spots:Mahabaleshwar,Shimla-Manali,Banglore and places in Karnataka.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading, logging on to Iforums,chatting with friends.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
I would call up all the people I love and tell them how much I love them,say Sorry to all I've hurt,and thank God for the wonderful gift of life he gave me.

Describe your soul mate…My soulmate should be one who knows what i'm feeling the moment he hears my voice or sees my face.He should have a good degree of understanding.He should be mature at the right times and also a kid sometimes.He should be caring not only towards me but to all his fellow-beings.He should be unselfish,giving more importance to happiness than money.And..he should have a cute and boyish grin. Smile

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing.

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Witty and sometimes kiddish.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?
Yes.I believe that each of us was created together with his/her soul-mate.We were separated at birth but we are definitely destined to meet.
"Each of us are angels with only one wing,and we can fly only by embracing each other."

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or novel you wish existed in real life?... Armaan Suri.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I sometimes worry a lot for small things.I would like to make myself more strong.

Edited by Daisy - 05 December 2004 at 7:06am

Go to top