India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 6)

vassundra Newbie
vassundra
vassundra

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Anam

Occupation: In between high school and university..just finished final high school exams (HSC) today Wink

Ambition: To get into a career in media, to travel the world

Languages Spoken: English, Urdu

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dilwale Dulhaniya

Songs: too many to name..

Actors/Actresses: Rajeev Khandelwal Embarrassed, Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan 

Television Shows: Kahin To Hoga, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, The Practice, The Simpsons

Books: Harry Potter series, Archie comics, Sweet Valley Uni, Horror books Dead

Sports/Games: Cricket (just watching, not playing), the gym

Food/Drink: Paki/Indian food, Pizza, DIET COKE!!, coffee

Vacation Spots: I want to see Europe!! (Italy, France, Greece, Switzerland etc), Paki-land Wink,  Malaysia's nice (I've been there), Egypt to see all the ancient ruins and Pyramids

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Drinking diet coke!! Tongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Tough question...just with my family and friends!
    Describe your soul mate… Handsome, intelligent, funny, cute.. um just like Sujhal! 
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy (but not really)

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty, crazy, weird
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes, because I see it all around me  
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Tough question
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Sujhal Garewal
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wish I was more outgoing and approachable to people I don't know well and I wish I was more confident (although I'm not exactly shy/quiet)

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Aash (Nick name)

Ambition: to become a rich person.

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi , Gujarati, Marwadi.

• Your favourite…

Movies: Sholay, Deewar, Saajan, Jodi No.1, Tere naam, Anything which is played by Big B, Salmaan, & directed by Yash Chopra & David Dhawan

Titenic, Tomorrow never die, The world is not enough, Just married, Shanghai nights, Jakie Chan as Jasoos No.1(Hindi version)

Songs: 

Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna, Ye dosti hum nahi todenge, Tere jaisa yaar kaha kaha aaisa yaarana, Kabhie kabhi mere dil main, Pal Pal dil ke paas tum rahti ho, chalte chalte mere ye geet yad raknaa, chala jaata hoon kisiki doon main & many more which is sung by the legend of Hindi cinema Kishore Kumar & Lata.

Actors/Actresses: Big B (Amitabh Bachchan), Sanjay dutt, Salmaan Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal(KTH fame), Aishwarya, Madhuri, Kajol, Priety Zinta.

Silvester stalon, Sharon stone, Brosnan, Jakie chan, Kate winslet, jennifer lopez.

Television Shows: Hum Paach, Kahinn To Hoga, Kahin Kisi Roz(Over now), Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, K-street Pali Hill

Books: the entire Vikrant Series which is written by Ved Prakash Sharma, Mrutunjay,

Sports/Games: Cricket

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, American B-fast

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Singapore, London

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…

Reading, Watching Big B's movie, Chatting on Net.

• If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family
    Describe your soul mate… an average looking who is intelligent, caring and who believes in me &loves me as I am.

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... just plain weird. Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... I strongly believe in love because it is only one thing, which is nice in human being. If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  Life partner, who else? Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) of  KTH/ Aman (Sanjay Dutt) of Saajan 
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... GameGameAngry

Edited by aashpal - 04 November 2004 at 1:08pm
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Name/ID: Sai

Ambition: To be a physician

Languages Spoken: Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, English, Spanish

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Kuck Kuch Hota Hain, DDLJ, Dil to pagal hai, Titanic, and many more

Songs:     Dil to pagal hai, suraj hua,(from K3g), subha se lekhar sham thak, kuch kuch hota hai and many more

Actors/Actresses: Sahrukh, Vivek Oberoi, Tom cruise, Kajol, Nicole kidman, Rani, Preity

Television Shows: Kusum, friends

Books: First do no harm, THe intern blues (any medical books)

Sports/Games: Cricket, Tenis

Food/Drink: Indian, chinese

Vacation Spots: Europe and india

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… spending time w/ family and friends
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? spend time with family and freinds, watch freinds, eat my favortie foods
  • Describe your soul mate… Caring, Generous, affectionate, charming, intelligent, loving Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy:  initially shy.

Organized or Disorganized:   organized

Serious or Fun-loving: both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: depends on the situation

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... simple
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes. Because that's the root of this world If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my cousin so that we can go that fair we were planning to go
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Kshitij
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wish i would be more optimistc more often
dewdrop Newbie
dewdrop
dewdrop

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Dimitri

Ambition: to rule the world with a dazzling smile (not possible though, i actually wanna be a computer engineer)

Languages Spoken: English,Bengali, Hindi

Your favourite…
Movies:
Harry potter I, II & III, Home Alone I, Air Force I, Bend it like Beckham, Passport to Paris, Ssshhhh!, Koi mil gaya, Kuch to hai, ...............& loads more.

Songs:    waiting for tonight, whenever wherever, mirror mirror, eyes like yours, brazil, ...... all hindi remixes, dhoom machale, tanha dil, ............etc.

Actors/Actresses: Daniel Radcliffe, Leonardo Di Caprio, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Macauley Culkin, Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi,................blah blah!

Television Shows: ayushmaan, hum do hain na, india's child genius, rendezvous, fear factor, ripley's believe it or not..............etc.

Books:  Harry Potter (the whole series), all other detective books.

Sports/Games: Badminton, Basketball

Food/Drink: pizzas, burgers.............mmmhhhhh!!!

Vacation Spots: Bergen(Norway), Paris (France), Bangkok(Thailand)

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…              teasing and having fun with my friends........

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would be eating junk food, dressing up in my best clothes and partying outside but before that i would be revealing all my secrets to my parents.

Describe your soul mate… i don't think i'll be getting a soul mate so soon!!!

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy:
Outgoing definitely!

Organized or Disorganized: absolutely disorganised!

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic in the worst of situations too!

Studious or carefree: being carefree is my way

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?  crazy yet witty

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Love means one soul in two bodies!!! well, I am not experienced!

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? My dog, Rolly. (did u say "person"?)

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?  Harry Potter! I wish I were his girlfriend!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I am extremely practical and have never ever cared about anybody's emotions! I wish I had some sentiments. hee hee!!!

WELL THERE U GO, THE FUNNIEST ME!!!

fbadhan Newbie
fbadhan
fbadhan

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: fbadhan

Ambition: to be a CGA

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and Kiswahili

• Your favourite…

Movies: Kal Ho Na Ho

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Kajol, Priety Zinta, Rani Mukerjee

Television Shows: Too Many

Books: John Grisham, Nicholas Evans Jaquelin Briskin ..............

Sports/Games: Soccer, Squash and Swimming

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Arabic

Vacation Spots: Africa Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! Tongue
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Crying and asking Why????? Then try and cover for the time i have wasted Describe your soul mate…
    Found Him.......

Serious or Fun-loving: A bit of both but more serious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Too honest to the point of being taken as rude Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes I do........don't really know how to explain why????
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? My Dad....made too many mistakes .....too much left unsaid
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Sponge bob Square pants

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Not to be too sensitive and to stop caring what others think of me

Edited by fbadhan - 16 November 2004 at 12:00am
sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: sona

Ambition: To always be a good person and bring up my children to be good human beings

Languages Spoken: English, ,Sindhi , Hindhi ,Urdu

Your favourite…

Movies: Qurbani( Zeenat Aman/Vinod Khanna)

Songs: Careless Whispers( George Michael) Old movie songs

Actors/Actresses: Madhuri ,Salman Khan, Pierce Brosnan, Samir Soni

Television Shows: jjkn, fear factor

Books: Anything by Danielle Steele

Sports/Games: baseball

Food/Drink: Chinese,Italian

Vacation Spots: Florida, Carribbean Islands Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Sleeping
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Saying sorry to anyone I have hurt, spending as much time with my family as I can and Praying to God Describe your soul mate…

Serious or Fun-loving: A bit of both but more serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree:   Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes. Don't have an explanation!! If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? My father.. He went much before his time- and after a lot of suffering. I would want him back so he could see his grandkids grow up. Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Purab ( from Jassi)
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wish  I could be more confident about myself.

Edited by sona - 16 November 2004 at 10:51am
jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: jasmin

Ambition: To work as a writer/director/producer for a major channel such as Sony/Zee/ATN. 

Languages Spoken: English, Punjabi, some Hindi, used to know French...

Your favourite…

Movies: Dil Chata Hai, SRK films, Amitabh stuff from the 70s & 80s.

Songs: CHanges all the time; I have an appreciation for sappy Bollywood, Punjabi (folk), gazals, dance, drum n' bass, garage and hip hop, not to mention Kishore, Lata, Mohammed, Asha et al.

Actors/Actresses: I enjoy SRK, Priety Zinta, Nasserudin Shah, Nana Patekar, Sunjay Dutt, John Abraham.

Television Shows: jjkn

Books: The Sari Shop is quite good.  Also recommended are Rushdie, Chatterjie, Amrita Pritam, Seth and Rohiniton Mistry.

Sports/Games: Hockey (duh- Canadian)

Food/Drink: Indian, Thai, Chinese and sometimes Mexican/Cuban.

Vacation Spots: Goa, Rajasthan, Australia, Mauritius, Maldives, Kerala, Mumbai and Delhi. Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Sleeping, watching a JJKN marathon (if someone would tell me where I could purchase a DVD/VHS collection!), daydreaming and having conversations with my maker.
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
    Praying, crying and trying to calm everyone down...I'd like to say I'd be in a "serene" place, but anticipating "the end" would be too painful...

Describe your soul mate…fabulously sexy, cosmopolitan, attentive, articulate and successful.

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Depends on the mood

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic these days.  I'm hoping for a change in attitude and luck!

Studious or carefree:   usually studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty, sarcastic and occasionally wierd.  Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes. And in chemistry driven by infatuation.  I don't think most of us value the former enough, though. If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? 
  • "Nani phir se yaad aghi."
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Maybe for a quick fling, Armaan.  Aman from KHNH, and Akki from Saaya.
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wish  I could be more intelligent, creatively viable, successful, ruthless and less selfish.  (I know, a juxtaposition if there ever was one)>
URVI Newbie
URVI
URVI

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 3:31am | IP Logged
  • Name/ID: urvashi Smile

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi

• Your favourite…

Movies:tum bin, saathiya,main hoon na,hum tum,dhoom

Songs: dhoom Machale 

Actors/Actresses:mona singh,samir soni,rani mukerjee,kareena kapoor,shahid kapoor,amrita rao,priyanshu chatterjee,ajay devgan

Television Shows:jjkn, ymlh,ayushmaan

Books: on spiritiuality

Sports/Games: Master Mind

Food/Drink: Indian,lebanese,chinese

Vacation Spots:Anyplace as long as I am with the one I love.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…watching t.v.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...Praying to the Almighty to forgive all of us for our mistakes and give us another chance. Describe your soul mate… trustworthy Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: organized

Serious or Fun-loving: a little of both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: a little of both

Studious or carefree: studious Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... silly
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... yes. love can change anything.
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... none
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... priyanshu chatterjee's character in tum bin.
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...to be more patient.

Go to top