India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 4)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Surnita Age: 27

Ambition: To own a pair of jimmy choos

Languages Spoken: English Hindi Punjabi

• Your favourite…

Movies: Anything with Bette Davis!

Songs: RnB, Hip Hop, Jazz, Bhangra 

Actors/Actresses: A.A!!!!!!!

Television Shows: JJKN

Books: Anything by Margaret Atwood, Graham Green

Sports/Games: Tennis, Swimming

Food/Drink: Mexican, Italian, Thai

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…
  • Reading, Watching A.A.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would empty out my bank account and buy the most fabulous clothes to die in!
  • Describe your soul mate: Someone as sexy as Armaan Suri!
  • Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organised

Serious or Fun-loving: Funloving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Both!!! Depends on the situation!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Jokey silly!

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Cause all men are dogs.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead who would it be and why  My Grandad cos I loved him so much.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Armaan Suri!! I would enjoy turning him around!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?  Smaller breasts please!

FatalDaiquiri Newbie
FatalDaiquiri
FatalDaiquiri

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: FatalDaiquiri

Ambition:  to be more ambitious and achive more

Languages Spoken: English, Urdu and Hindi (some words)

Your favourite…
Movies:  Movies from Yash Raj, Dharma Banner. and others 
Songs: they keep changing! 
Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, John Abraham / Kajol, Priety, Rani, Kareena
Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, & Others
Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, mystery,horror books & love stories.
Sports/Games:  Indoor games, word games, basket ball, swimming  (once in a while)
Food/Drink:  Pakistani, Indian,Chinese Italian,Mexican, Arabic
Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Hawaii,Northern Area of Pakistan

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?  I would spend it with my family,friends and Almighty Allah.
    Describe your soul mate…More likely an average looking girl who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Both (depends)

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic (actually pragmatic)

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... mixture of all
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yeah! I do. Why! Can u explain Love? Its a feeling no one can describe. Every word is less for it! 
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... I would bring back my maternal Grandmother she died when i was 3 i still remember her face and the moment the last time i saw her.she was of so good nature, and a perosn who knew the realmeanign of the phrase "Living life to the fullest" i would sure want to meet her after death
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Zaara Haayat Khan from Veer-Zaara
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... My Physical appearance ..(and im working on it)

Edited by FatalDaiquiri - 25 November 2004 at 2:14pm
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Manimau

Ambition: Be a very good mother.

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi and these days learning Spanish... Smile

• Your favourite…

Movies: Currently a Marathi feature 'Not only Mrs. Raut' and 'Shwaas' (nominated for Oscar this year).

Songs: 'I love You, You love Me, We are a Happy Family.....' and 'Naach re Moora'.... 

Actors/Actresses: Dilip Prabhawalkar, Sulabha Deshpande (my all time favourite)

Television Shows: Barney, Dora the Explorer Smile

Books: All on my lil one's book shelf!

Sports/Games: Hide and seek

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Italian and Thai

Vacation Spots: India (my parents house)

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Playing with my lil ones, being with family.
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I will ask my parents, my husband and my daughters to stay with me, together every second after that if possible. And we will do one favourite thing of everyone if possible.
  • Describe your soul mate…A perfect husband.Wink

Outgoing or Shy: Both

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Different depending upon how confortable I am with the person in the front.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes.... One always finds it before marriage or after marriage... Smile
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Wow.... I am scared of ghosts.....Shocked.
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Ummm.... All Gods may be.....
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Oh many and not one......

Edited by manimau - 15 October 2004 at 2:47pm
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Name/ID: Nish K

Ambition: To be an Interior Designer soon

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Spanish (sumwhat)

Your favourite…

Movies:  Hindi: Aashiqui, DDLJ, DCH, KHNH, Sholay, Dhoom, Mohabbetein. English: Ocean's eleven, Italian Job, Matrix, LOTR I, II, III, Harry Potter

Songs: All song from Aaahiqui, DDLJ, DCH, KHNH, aye kash ke hum hosh mein ab ane na paye (KHKN)

Actors/Actresses:  Shahrukh Khan,Nasrudin Shah, Mithun, Raj Kapoor, Gurudutt, Raj Kumaar, Sridevi, Preity Zinta, Waheeda Rehman,  and late Divya Bharti.

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Saakshi, Tumhari Disha, Friends

Books: Being Better Than Your Best, Ten Things I Learned From Bill Potter, Dream Making the World of Dream Taking.

Sports/Games: Basketball

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian and Mexican food.

Vacation Spots: Disneyland

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Chatting with my net buddies.
  •  
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Spending the entire time with my family whom I love the most
  •  
    Describe your soul mate…Honest, kind, loveable and who can respect me
  •  

Outgoing or Shy: I'm really a shy person

Organized or Disorganized: Completely Disorganized Angry

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious most of the times .

Studious or carefree: Both Wink

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I tend to care about  people's feelings

• Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love ..as being in love said to be the world's biggest happiness
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My Maternal Grand father
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Heart Purab, and only Purab Heart
  • If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... To be little organizedLOL
  • Favourite Quote:- "Everyone who got where he is had o begin where he was."--- Robert Louis Stevenson
aahisthaa Newbie
aahisthaa
aahisthaa

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Name/ID: payal jain

Ambition: To be an Interior Designer soon

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati,

Your favourite…

Movies: Hindi:kuch kuch hota hai, DDLJ, DCH, KHNH, Sholay, Dhoom, Mohabbeteinand all srk or karan johar's films.. English: Ocean's eleven, Italian Job, Matrix, LOTR I, II, III, Harry Potter,the village,etc

Songs: all karan johar's film songs and all srk's film songs.and songs from the film maine dil tujko diya

Actors/Actresses: Shahrukh Khan,rani mukherjee, Preity Zinta,ash,kajol,rajeev khandelwal.

Television Shows: one and only KAHIN THO HOGA

Books:all shakespeare's and abdul kalam's books.

Sports/Games:football,cricket

Food/Drink: Indian and chinese food,fresh lime soda

Vacation Spots: switzerland,malaysia

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…seeing kahin tho hoga

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Spending the entire time with my family whom I love the most

Describe your soul mate…Honest, kind, loveable and who loves me and i want him to be just like sujal.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy:very shy

Organized or Disorganized: Completely Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving:funloving.

Studious or carefree:studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I tend to care about people's feelings.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love ..as being in love is said to be the world's biggest happiness

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...gandhiji
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...sujal and only sujal

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... To be like sujal

Favourite Quote:- "Everyone who got where he is had a begin where he was."--- Robert Louis Stevenson
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:36am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Heyeon

Ambition: To loose weight

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi,Spanish

• Your favourite…

Movies: Ever After

Songs: The BLF soundtrack, Dhoom

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, JORGE ABELLO

Television Shows: The Oprah Winfrey Show

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, The Da Vinci Code, The four agreements, Why the caged birds sing, Divine Romance etc etc

Sports/Games: Everything but WWF

Food/Drink: Indian/Smrinoff

Vacation Spots: Anywhere in the mountains or a quiet beach

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Talking with friends
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would tell the person I love about how much I love him and how much difference he has made in my life
    Describe your soul mate…Anyone who complements me.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving/Serious depends on the situation. Wont laugh like JJKN's bandar all the time when someone tells me to not trouble or follow them

Optimistic or Pessimistic: depends

Studious or carefree: Carefree- last studied 25 mins before exams

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Sarcastic
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... I do. why not?
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My naani. I am not the same without her.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... ARMAAN SURI
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...  Stop eating and talking sh*t just to overcome silence
Surabhi_24 Groupbie
Surabhi_24
Surabhi_24

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Surabhi

Ambition: To be a successful business woman

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Old Guru dutt movies, Sound of music, Few good men, most of the SRK movies, Hangama

Songs:   Marathi songs sung my Asha and Lata, Songs sung by Phil collins,Rod Stewart and JLo

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Rani Mukerjee, Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, CSI, Late night with David Letterman, Seinfeld

Books: I love reading marathi books by P L Despande, Mystery novels, romance novels

Sports/Games: tennis

Food/Drink:  Indian , mexican & Chinese  (Pure vege)

Vacation Spots: India, Las Vegas

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… internet 
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
    Praying!!! Smile
    Describe your soul mate…  Caring , loving and understanding

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious most of the time

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic most of the time

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... anything which brings smiles to all.
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  Yes I do!! Without which it would be hard to survive
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  dont believe in after life Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... No one that I think of right now
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...    No regrets in being petite but definitely a few inches in  my height

Edited by Surabhi_24 - 14 January 2006 at 4:08pm
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:10am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Alia

Ambition: to b a fashion designer as well as a interior designer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu and a wee bit of arabic

• Your favourite…

Movies:  most of aamir khan and shahrukh khan movies, all the harry potter movies, most of theanimated movies and princess diaries part 1 & 2.

Songs:   main hoo na from mhn / hamari jeet ho from lagaan / yeh tara woh tara from swades / do pal from veer-zaara

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Paresh Rawel, Tom Felton and Rupert Grint / Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Sushmita Sen, Karishma Kapoor and Hema Malini

Television Shows: Yeh Meri Life Hai, Shararat, Full House and Khichdi

Books: Mystery novels, Harry Potter series, R L Stine books, Secret Seven, Nancy Drew, Sweet Sixteeen, Sleepover Friends and Archie Comics

Sports/Games: Basketball, Dodgeball, Harry Potter PC game, Solitaire and UNO etc

Food/Drink:  Chinese, Indian and Italian / Fizzy Drinks

Vacation Spots: India, California and Paris

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… serving the net and chatting with friends
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
    Praying!!! Smile
    Describe your soul mate…  Caring , loving, understanding and shud have a good sense of humour LOL to keep me going

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... witty, sarcastic, silly and crazy
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  Yes I do!! Why I dont knowLOL

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  the one i love the most coz i love them
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy, and Armaan Suri
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...   a few inches in  my height and nothing else

Edited by alia - 15 January 2005 at 9:54am

Go to top