India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 31)

nitu07 IF-Dazzler
nitu07
nitu07

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: nitu

Ambition: hmm.... a surgeonEmbarrassed

Languages Spoken:  Nepali, English, Hindi,French, lil bit of urdu and lil bit of spanish(words)LOL

• Your favourite…

Movies: I love movies so can't decide one

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: keeps on changing but preity is my all time fav actressEmbarrassed and I like Sahid and ZayedEmbarrassed and I don't really hate any of the actors and actress so u may say that I like all of themLOLLOL

Television Shows: kahin toh hoga, khwaish and many moreEmbarrassed

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, and well I usually love reading booksEmbarrassed so I like booksEmbarrassed

Sports/Games: Cricket , basketball, badminton etc etcLOL

Food/Drink:Ermm  sth tasteyLOL

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Australia, UK...........

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! chatting with mah frenzTongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?LOLLOL don't ask!! If I come to know that then  I might die of heart attack the day beforeLOL

• Are you more: (pick the closest one)
  • it's all in the slambookBig smile

Edited by nitu07 - 07 October 2007 at 3:03pm

*saakshi_fan* IF-Dazzler
*saakshi_fan*
*saakshi_fan*

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: northern_star20

Ambition: to be a lawyer or a open up my own small business, and to have lots of money Tongue

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,Punjabi, and small amount French

Your favourite…
Movies: Salam-E-Ishq

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Esha Deol, Saakshi Tanwar, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, The Apprentice, Kahanni Ghar Ghar ki, Parivaar, Maayka, Saath Phere, Kasamh Se, Dulhann, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, The Best Years, CSI, House, That's 70's show, The Simpsons, and the list goes on

Books: Shopaholic series,The Da Vinci Code, Can you keep a secret?, Bet me

Sports/Games: Tennis/Volleyball fan over here! LOL

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Italian

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria, Hawaii [:D/]

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…talkin to ppl on msn, and readin ppls fanfics on I-F LOL

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends and tell everyone (even da ppl i hate) i might have hated you once in ur life but noe everthings clear

Describe your soul mate… He has to be handsome, fun, loving, caring and someone who i can bond with. He has to be understanding, and has to be hardworking, but still a very loving husband

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing. I'm very straightforward like my mom and wont hestiate to say anything to someones face (good or bad)

Organized or Disorganized: Organizied. Shocking, but true

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic. Even my teachers say that Confused

Studious or carefree: Studious. my parents have high expectations

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I am not sure if I believe in love because it is such a complicated thing at times. Love can't be explained it's a feeling which is unexplainable. However, sometimes you just see an old couple supporting each other on a cold winter morning and you think maybe there IS such a thing...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back Beethoven so that I could just listen to him play a symphony.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Parvati Agarwal! Buddy she can change bad to good! I think?

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... i dunno. i like the way i am

Edited by northern_star20 - 25 August 2007 at 6:06pm
*mittu* Goldie
*mittu*
*mittu*

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Shan

Ambition: To be a successful mother

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, malayalam, tamil and little bit of Arabic

Your favourite…
Movies: lots and lots of them but Forestgump always a favourite

Songs: too many to choose from

Actors/Actresses: Salman, Shah rukh, Iqbal Khan, Shabbir Ahluwalia, kajol,vidya balan, pallavi Subhash,Sakshi Tanwar and the list goes on and on

Television Shows: KGGK, Kayamath, NCIS, DMG

Books: Harry Potter, all books from Dan Brown, Man and Boy, Eleventh commandment. These are just a few. the list is huge.

Sports/Games: Tennis (to watch), cards & badminton ( to play)

Food/Drink: Indian,Arabic, Italian

Vacation Spots: India, Malaysia, Oman

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Reading!!!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I would fly back to India with my husband and spend it with my whole family.

Describe your soul mate… Intelligent, caring with good humor sense and one who loves me and accepts me with all my flaws. I am lucky I got my soulmate in my husband Embarrassed

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing yet shy at sometimes

Organized or Disorganized: Organized mostly, disorganised when lazy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious & fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic most of the times

Studious or carefree: Both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...It should be a mix of witty & crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes I do beleive in love. How can I not when I see all the love in my husband's eyes when he sees me after a long time.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...No one.. I think they all are better off where ever they are.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Pollyanna from the book pollyanna. World would have been so good if she was around

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... May be not to get stressed too much
simran_rocks Newbie
simran_rocks
simran_rocks

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Name/ID: simran_rocks

Ambition: i wanna become sucessful person in life Embarrassed Embarrassed

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, marathi

Your favourite…
Movies: 'hey baby'

Songs: i like to hear all the songs

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, hiten tejwani,gauri pradhan,rani mukherji

Television Shows: kzk,kutumb

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, and horror story

Sports/Games: batmittion,etc

Food/Drink: Indian, chinese

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria,etc

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! chatting with mah frenz

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? don't ask!! If I come to know that then I might die of heart attack the day before

it's all in the slambook

vikynme IF-Rockerz
vikynme
vikynme

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: antara or vikynme

Ambition: To be successful always

Languages Spoken: English,bengal,hindi..
Your favourite…
Movies: rdb, all srk flicks,oceans 11 n 12
Songs: hm.....romantic
Actors/Actresses: SRK,kunal kapoor, vikas manaktala , tom cruise/ rani, cameron diaz
Television Shows: left right left, dill mill gayye
Books: wel,many............if i list them down... then dis forum wil get overfilld
Sports/Games: basketball, football
Food/Drink: indian tandoori, chinese
Vacation Spots: andaman n nicobar islands, manali
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…admiring vikas
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? With my loved ones (i.e.-friends and family)..and just goof around and act crazy!haha

Describe your soul mate…: wel , tall handsum, cool, intelligent, loving, shud have a godd physique like my viky
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing
Organized or Disorganized: both

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving, Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic!
Studious or carefree: studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? it's sarcastic and silly/crazy
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes, I do because dtas wat makes life exist on dis earth
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why ? sheley 4 writing so chweet poems
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life
Harry Potter , huda
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?....secret

antara
Faizy_khan IF-Rockerz
Faizy_khan
Faizy_khan

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Name/ID: Faizy

Ambition:To become world's best doctor n make my father proud of me
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu n sanskrit

Your favourite…
Movies:patriotic movies like rang de basanti

Songs: all kinds my fav is saawariya title

Actors/Actresses: Salman Khan /priety zinta

Television Shows: srgmp ,dmg,lrl,amberdhara,kaajal

Books: shakespeare

Sports/Games: Basketball n football

Food/Drink:lays n dal chawal /orange juice

Vacation Spots: on my bed sleeping LOL

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…-surfing on net
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I would spend it with my family n with if members

Describe your soul mate…-its too early but he neede to be honest

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: disorganised

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: studious a lil bit
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...I guess this will be joking

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I have always believed in love..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why
-mahatma gandhi our country needs him

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life -son pari

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be -my sensibility Embarrassed

Go to top