India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 30)

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID:arushi

Ambition:hmmmmmmm

Languages Spoken:englis,hindi
Your favourite…
Movies: good sensibleones...comedy

Songs: all of dem dese days(lv himesh plz)

Actors/Actresses: big b

Television Shows: lrl
Books: mystery
Sports/Games:badminton,races,basketball

Food/Drink: choole bhature,nirulas ka hot choc fudge.i can go on and on

Vacation Spots:goa

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… chatting wd frndz,sleeping

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? jumping arnd,gttng d bst of evrything
Describe your soul mate -im too young
Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing
Organized or Disorganized: both

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic.at times Pessimist
too
Studious or carefree:both
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?

u temme

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...

im toooo yuong

jimmiechad01 Newbie
jimmiechad01
jimmiechad01

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Prapti Patel; jimmiechad01 (i think)

Ambition: to get done with school and attend pharmacy school

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati

Your favourite…
Movies: Munnabhai MBBS, Talledega Nights, Herbie Fully loaded, JBBJ, and many others

Songs: any indian movie songs

Actors/Actresses: Big B, Abhi Buchchan, Govinda, All Gray's Autonomy characters, NASCAR DRIVERS: JIMMIE JOHNSON, CHAD KNAUS, BRIAN VICKERS, CASEY MEARS, JEFF GORDON, TONY STEWART, CARL EDWARDS, DALE JR and all the rew members of JIMMIe's 48 LOWES CHEVY TEAM......

Television Shows: Gray's Autonomy, Friends, ER, NASCAR SHOWS, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Doli Saja Ke

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, Lord of the rings, and medical books with names of dieases and other info

Sports/Games: Cricket, Nascar

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Chinesses, Italian

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Los Angeles, Hawaii, and many exotic places including INDIA.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Homework of chemistry, lol....watching tv...

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park

Describe your soul mate…parents are looking for him...well tell once i find out.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized time to time

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Weird for sure

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...always have been taught parents look for the one love and we love him once we find him

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back My Grandfather....i never have seen him...and i would like to meet my grandfather who gave us a sweet family..

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...NASCAR FAMILY

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...paying more attention to college work then other things in my life...
Nepali Kt Groupbie
Nepali Kt
Nepali Kt

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats
Name/Id: Roji

Occuption: Student

Ambition: To give it My best shot in whatever I do.(hopefully)

Languages spoken: Nepali, Hindi, English and spanish going to be Learning....

Your Favourite....
Movies:tooo Many To Name....

Songs: Depends upon My mood.

Actors/Actresses: John, Sarukh khan, Salman Khan, Iqbal khan,Rani, Kajol....

Television Shows: Full House, Monatana...and some hindi serials....

Books: Born Confused, Lovely Bones, Best friends, and many others..

sports/Games: Badminton,Basketball, Tennis Ball and sometimes VollyBall.....

Food/Drink: Nepali and Indian..

Vacation spots: Nepal( Too many great spots that I am still longing to visit!!)All the historical places...

Nameone thing you would never or Rarely bored of doing:Reading..ohh computer...and to visit new places.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...

Describe your Soul Mate: The one who understand me,and should have a great sense of humor..actually Dont know...

Are you More:(pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy..

Organized or Disorganiged: Organized....

Serious or Fun-Loving: Serious and sometimes Fun-loving too...

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Between..

Studious or Carefree: Studious and carefree when it comes to enjoying the life to the fullest!!!!

Is your style of Humour/ Joking, Silly, Crazy,Just Plain Weird?

Do you Believe In Love? Why or Why not?:Yes, I Believe In love because its one of the most beautiful feelings that exsists but I cant say anythings about love...I have never been in it yet..Love is connection between two hearts without wire..Love is Life..... LOL

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? my Grand Mother...Actually No one..I will wait till its my turn to meet them...Big smile

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I dunno....nothing this is my life.. my destiny my fate.. n i say let it be... what happens is for the better.Well.there are a few things that i want to change about my life... LOL LOL

Edited by Nepali Kt - 04 July 2007 at 7:43pm
Nepali Kt Groupbie
Nepali Kt
Nepali Kt

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats
Name/Id: Roji

Ambition: To give it My best shot in whatever I do.(hopefully)

Languages spoken: Nepali, Hindi, English and spanish going to be Learning....

Your Favourite....
Movies:tooo Many To Name....

Actors/Actresses: John, Sarukh khan, Salman Khan, Iqbal khan,Rani, Kajol....

Television Shows: Full House, Monatana...and some hindi serials....

Books: Born Confused, Lovely Bones, Best friends, and many others..

sports/Games: Badminton,Basketball, Tennis Ball and sometimes VollyBall.....

Food/Drink: Nepali and Indian..

Vacation spots: Nepal( Too many great spots that I am still longing to visit!!)All the historical places...

Nameone thing you would never or Rarely bored of doing:Reading..ohh computer...and to visit new places.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...

Describe your Soul Mate: The one who understand me,and should have a great sense of humor..actually Dont know...

Outgoing or Shy: Shy..

Serious or Fun-Loving: Serious and sometimes Fun-loving too...

Studious or Carefree: Studious and carefree when it comes to enjoying the life to the fullest!!!!

Is your style of Humour/ Joking, Silly, Crazy,Just Plain Weird?

Do you Believe In Love? Why or Why not?:Yes, I Believe In love because its one of the most beautiful feelings that exsists but I cant say anythings about love...I have never been in it yet..Love is connection between two hearts without wire..Love is Life..... LOL

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? my Grand Mother...Actually No one..I will wait till its my turn to meet them...Big smile

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I dunno....nothing this is my life.. my destiny my fate.. n i say let it be... what happens is for the better.Well.there are a few things that i want to change about my life... LOL LOL
dreamer_dreams IF-Rockerz
dreamer_dreams
dreamer_dreams

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Niharika

Ambition: To become perfect in everything and every way.

Languages Spoken: English & Hindi

Your favourite…
Movies: KANK, Life in a....Metro

Songs: Too many 2 count.

Actors/Actresses: ShahRukh Khan, Iqbal Khan, Rani.

Television Shows: Kaisa yeh pyar hai, Dhoom machaoo dhoom, Left right left, Koffee with karan and maayka

Books: None as such.

Sports/Games: I don't like sports but basket ball is ok.

Food/Drink: Indian and Italian

Vacation Spots: Not particular

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would life to be all alone and read fan fictions.

Describe your soul mate…A rich, handsome, hot, sexy, presentable, great cook, caring and understanding.

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious but know when to have fun.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I don't think i do believe in love. but who knows if tom i find someone and go crazy about him.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...No one

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Angad Khanna..i my opinion he is a perfect husband and gal would want.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My maturity people say i am just too mature.
daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: anudipa/daisy_luvs_ff

Ambition: to be a software engineer and become CEO of an IT company b4 m 32.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

Your favourite…
Movies: too many and the list ll keep on growing. but all time favs are roman holiday, baby's day out, home alone, tom cruise movies, pretty woman, runaway bride, only u, while u were sleeping, ET, dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge, kuch kuch hota hai, munnabhai series and rang de basanti.

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Priety Zinta, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts

Television Shows: Buffy the vampire slayer, angel, charmed, sarabhai vs sarabhai, friends, lizzie mcguire, thats so raven, dhoom machale dhoom, yeh meri life hai, kya hoga nimmo ka, left right left, ugly betty.

Books: i love books, be it any genre.........classic, thrillers, romantic flicks....whatever!!
all time favs are pride and prejudice, little women, jane eyre, love story, geisha, to kill a mocking bird, all books by dan brown, harry potter series, agatha christie and the list goes on and on.....
Sports/Games: Cricket (once in a while)

Food/Drink: chinese, indian and italian

Vacation Spots: anywhere away from my city

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i will invite all my loved ones at my place, cook something delicious for them, see our fav movies, chat with each other and after dinner ll sit together in the lawn, watch the stars while listening to some soft music and wait for tomorrow so that even at the last moment all of us are together!
Describe your soul mate…a nice human being who understands me and loves me for who i m and dont wish to change me. he must be cool tempered with good sense of humour. he must have a good taste in clothes. he must have a fighting spirit and believe in himself. he will be a just person who s fair to everyone. he will be caring and thoughtfula and has to be adventerous and romantic!

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing(70%)

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: both 50-50

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic(i always believe in a better tomorrow)
Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...a combo of witty, crazy and weird
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i do believe in love. after all love is the basis of all relationship. may be sometime we get hurt because of love but still undoubtedly it is the most innocent and heavenly of all emotions.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...none.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy from pride and prejudice. he is perfect man to be with. he is my ideal match!!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...my temper!! i m way too short tempered. and it hurts not only ppl around me but also myself.
xpatelx Senior Member
xpatelx
xpatelx

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Seema or Simi/xpatelx

Ambition: To be successful with everything in life.

Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi..and then I know tiny bits of Punjabi and Spanish.

Your favourite…
Movies: Aap Ki Khatir, JBJ, Chup Chup Ke, National Treasure, and alot more!
Songs: pretty much everything except emo, metal, country, true rap, and some oldies..

Actors/Actresses: SRK, Abhishek/ Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta,

Television Shows: KYPH, Maayka, Saat Phere, Kasamh Se, and then the shows on Disney Channel..:] (I'm a kid at heart!)

Books: umm..I don't really like to read that much, but if I had to choose, Harry Potter and A series f Unfortunate Events..
Sports/Games: I don't play any sports..but I usually like to watch them...(mainly American football)
Food/Drink: Mexican,Chinese, Indian..don't have much of a favorite drink.
Vacation Spots: I have been so far on 7 cruises, so they are my favorites because you get to visit exotic places and be on a floating resort!=]..my other favorite is Europe (mainly London and Paris)..and I'd like to go to Goa someday!=]

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…spending time with my friends and family!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? With my loved ones (i.e.-friends and family)..and just goof around and act crazy!haha

Describe your soul mate…: umm, atleast 5'6, handsome (or hot! haha), very friendly, caring and kind to everyone (friends, family, and strangers), funny, but knows when to be serious and act well matured, has a good and well paying job, knows what he wants in life and comes from a good nice family..

Organized or Disorganized: it depends..haha

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving, but serious when I need to be depending on the situation..
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic! I try to look on the brighter things in life!

Studious or carefree: mixture of both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...umm, it's usually sarcastic and silly/crazy..but all my friends and family still think I'm weird! lol
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes, I do because there is atleast one person in this world that really cares for you..

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my grandma (dad's mother) because she was an extraordinary woman and very kind, loving and caring! Basically, a second mother..=]
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...oh yeah!! Harry Potter man!!haha
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...not get so stressful!

~Brown.G~ Senior Member
~Brown.G~
~Brown.G~

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats
Name/Id: Sandeep

Ambition: To try to do the best in my studies so my future will be hopefully successful

Languages spoken: english , punjabi , a lil hindi , learning french, and a lil spanish

Your Favourite....
Movies:Right now just saw Apna Sapna Money Money so I geuss that

Actors/Actresses: Priyanka Chopra , Tanushree Dutta , Salman Khan , John Abraham , Bipsha Basu , riya Sen

Television Shows: lots

Books:harry potter books, and trhe series of unfortunate events

sports/Games: Badminton,Basketball, soccer , volleyball

Food/Drink:pizza , burgers, cinnmon rolls , samosa's and many more

Vacation spots: Hawaii , America , India

Nameone thing you would never or Rarely bored of doing:
going on the computer

Describe your Soul Mate: Dont know...

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Serious or Fun-Loving: Fun Loving

Studious or Carefree: studious

Is your style of Humour/ Joking, Silly, Crazy,Just Plain Weird? Joking

Do you Believe In Love? Why or Why not?:Yes, I Believe In love because its one of the most beautiful feelings that exsists but I cant say anythings about love...I have never been in it yet..Love is connection between two hearts without wire..Love is Life.....

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? my Grandpa

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? Wish my hair would be straight

Go to top