India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 29)

purefriendship Newbie
purefriendship
purefriendship

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: T.R.Subramanian / purefriendship

Occupation: Engineer and an enterpruner, Winner of Import Substitute Award.

Associated with Social, Trade Associations.

Ambition: Help the Needy

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati,French

Your favourite… Reading & Writing our values and traditions

Song:Carnatic, Western Drum Beats, Hindustani

Television Shows: News chanels

Books: Spiritual, Historical, Fiction, Poetry, Technology

Sports/Games: Cricket, Hockey, Foot Ball

Food/Drink: Vegetarian

Vacation Spots: Hill Stations

Name one thing you would get bored of doing: Chatting

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?

Spend my life till the last breath to love every human.

Describe your soul mate…Loving, caring, understanding, honest and supportive.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Open Minded, Free and Frank.
Organized or Disorganized: organized.
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...humour

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes i do.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Actually none.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? BE what I am and help the other.

Always willing to meet many friends.

Tae-sung Jung Newbie
Tae-sung Jung
Tae-sung Jung

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Name: Tae-sung Jung.
Languages: english, hindi, nepalese, monpa, tibetan and a few dialects of the region
Ambition: to be an architect

Favs...
Movies:
Taiyou no uta, temptations of wolves, daisy and My Sassy Girl
Songs: Goodbye Days by YUI, Heaven's Love by Ahn Jae Wook and Perfect by Simple Plan
Actors: Cheong-a Lee, Takashi Tsukamoto, Goro Kishitani, Han-seon Jo
Actresses: Yui, Zhang Ziyi, Dong-won Kang
Books: The Alchemist and Mein kampf
Sports: F1

One thing u r not bored doin?: Reading Books
Last day on earth n gnna die tomm..wat will u do?: Won't lie on that day ;)

Are you...
Organized/disorganised:
Organized(most of the time :P )
serious/easy going: Depends on the Situation        &nb sp;  
Studious/carefree: Somewhere in between.       
keren1 Newbie
keren1
keren1

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Namaste!!
Slam Book Questions:
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: keren ohayon .girl
Occupation: Teaching pedicure - manicure medical,nails designer.
Ambition:to be a master of nails designer.To travel to India.
Languages Spoken: English,Hebrew,Arabic(Moroccan),a few words in hindi(from the movies)

Your favourite:
Movies: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham,Mujhse Dosti Karoge,Humraaz,Kal Ho Naa Ho,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....and there is more in my list!
Songs: in general hindi
Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya rai,salman Khan,Amitav bachan.
Books:Anna karenina,The destiny of respirations.
Sports/Games:suduko.
Food/Drink: pizza,hamburger & chips ,indian food.
Vacation Spots: only in Israel.
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…painting on nails!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? i will apologize in front of me all who that i am sale them.....maybe i hurt in them.
Describe your soul mate…Should be sensible, patient, understanding, hardworking, cultured , caring,romantic and loving.

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?humour

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes!
love- the thing whereon the world building up, and without me him, we could not do/make....

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? mother of my grandmother, i was close and love her.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? to be less caring

my english is not favour....sorry if there is mistakes in spelling.

have a nice day!!!
SK_ji Goldie
SK_ji
SK_ji

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Little SK

Ambition: advocate or doctor...or a painter

Languages Spoken: English, urdu and dutch

Your favourite…
Movies: yakeen, lakeer, humraaz, bhagham bhag, mubbabhai mbbs

Songs: all songs of red and of humraaz

Actors/Actresses: from serials: Ram KApoor, Sandeep Rajora, Prachi, vidya of bmtd..and from movies: fardeen kahn srk and salman khan and amisha patel priyannka chopra..amrita rao

Television Shows: banoo main teri dulhan

Books: i dont like to read

Sports/Games: Cricket basketball

Food/Drink: noodles, miranda turkish pizza

Vacation Spots: Dubai, Pakistan

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…
talking..talking...talking

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...never thought about it

Describe your soul mate…i never think about it

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?..Craza haha sometimes veryy seriouss..and sometimes i can be veryy jokinggg

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...
i dont know

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...i really dont know

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.... superman ..jhehhehehe

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...apna gussa nahi changaaaaaaa Ouch
Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
wheres my slam book
jatt1234 Goldie
jatt1234
jatt1234

PRC’s friendliest (Chamki)

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Jattinder

Ambition: ummmm.....

Languages Spoken: ENglish punjabi hindi german

Your favourite…
Movies: ooo... 2 meny to remember... seriously

Songs: bhangraa

Actors/Actresses: Amitabh bachchan...

Television Shows: DHARTI KA VEER YODHA PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN

Books: harry potter

Sports/Games: badminton Cricket basketball

Food/Drink: raj ma..

Vacation Spots: punjabi...

talking haha

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? talking

Describe your soul mate - when i meet him i'll let you no

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: disOrganized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: waaaat?

Studious or carefree: both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?

all of those lolz ...

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...

you tell me
Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Name/ID: A R Ansari  / Lubnavaishali

Age: I Am Around 17 Years Of Age It's Not The Correct Age Of Mine So If U Like To Guess U Can Guess. 

Hometown: India

Origion: Islam

Religion: Muslim

Occupation: I Have Decided What I Have To Do In Media. I Am Going To Start Working In The Field Of Media Very Very Soon.

Ambition: TO DO ACTING IN HINDI TELEVISION SERIAL INDUSTRY.

Languages Spoken: Hindi , Bihari , Urdu & English

Your favourite…

Movies: DON- THE CHASE BEGINS AGAIN, KRRISH, AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY, GARV- PRIDE & HONOUR , DUS , TA RA RUM PUM , KOI MIL GAYA  & Many Other Bollywood Films.

Songs: Bollywood Film Songs & INDIAN HINDI TV Serials Songs.

Actors/Actresses: Salman Khan , Amitabh Bachcan , Abhishek Bachchan , Arshad Warsi , Sanjay Dutt , Sohail Khan , Eijaz  Khan , Mohammed Iqbal Khan , Hiten Tejwani , Shabbir Ahluwalia , Gurpreet Singh , Paresh Ganatra , JD Majethia , Rajeev Mehta , Kamlesh Oza Gautam Rode , Ram Kapoor , Ali Asgar , Jay Bhanushali , Iqbal Azad , Bhanu Uday / Saakshi Tanwar, Soha Ali Khan , Diya Mirza, Ayesha Takia , Gauri Khan , Neha Bamb , Farah Khan , Late Divya Bharati, Nausheen Ali Sardar , Lubna Salim , Aamna Shariff , Aashka Goradia ,Vaishali Thakkar , Sarita Joshi , Sonali Sachdeva , Zalak Thakkar , Gauri Pradhan , Vidya Balan , Priyanka Chopra , Purva Gokhale , Shalani Chandran , Vaani Sharma , Poonam Joshi , Shraddha Nigam , Riva Babbar , Jennifer Winget , Prachi Shah , Gautami Kapoor , Jasvir Kaur , Mahima Chaudhary , Mouni Roy , Barkha Bisht , Ayesha Jhulka , Neelam , Bhagyashree , Panchi Bohra , Mouli Ganguly , Manva Naik , Prachi Desai , Narayani Shastri , Alka Verma & Many Other Actors & Actresses.

Television Shows: Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Kkusum , CID , Lucky , Krishna Arjun , Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai , Kahiin To Hoga , Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat , Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii , Karamchand , Kaun Banega Crorepati , Hatim , Ana- The Ego, Sunn Leyna , CID SPECIAL BEARU , K Street Pali Hill , Sonpari , Karma , Cricket Star , Comedy Ka Badsshah Hassega India , Kasam Se , Star Parivaar Awards , Khawish , Special Squad , Kayamath , Dil Mill Gayye. I ALMOST WATCH ALL INDIAN TELEVISION SHOWS.

Books:I Love Computer Software & Hitech Gadget Books.

Sports/Games: Tennis, Biliards, Table Tennis and Snooker / Mobile Phone Games.

Food/Drink: ThumsUp, Pepsi, Miranda, Sevenup , Sprite , Diet Pepsi, Coca Cola (I Drink It Occasionally ) , Coffee / Anything INDIAN Non Veg & Veg / INDIAN Sweets / Fruits.

Vacation Spots: INDIA- MUMBAI , HYDERABAD , CHENNAI & AMRITSAR. SAUDIA ARABIA- SHAROURAH , RIYADH & JEDDAH. DUBAI. MAKKAH & MADINA.

Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: I am very serious all the time and everytime. I can't get out of my systems at all.

Organized or Disorganized: I am always & every time Organized I cannot be Disorganized as it is not my habbit I will be busy all the time doing my works to satify myself and also no bad thoughts come to my Mind & Heart As I will be always focused to everything what I do daily.

Serious or Fun-loving: I am always and every time Serious.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic I am always sure about the things whatever I do in my daily life.

Studious or carefree: Both but actually now I am Carefree.

Miscellaneous:

Watching Hindi TV Serials ,Bollywood Films, Browsing On Internet , Listening To Bollywood Songs & Music....

I Also Listen To Hindi TV Serial Songs........

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...

IN MUMBAI WITH INDIAN BOLLYWOOD FILM & INDIAN TV SERIAL ACTORS & ACTRESS BECAUSE IT'S A HEAVEN TO ME AND IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A HEAVEN FOR ME AS I LOVE TO BECOME AN ACTOR AND IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A HEAVEN FOR ME AS I LOVE IT VERY VERY MUCH........

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...

I am very serious all the time and very strict about my rules and regulations. My sense of humour is always serious it will always be in my control...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?..

My Friend Late KH Jyothsna Rao , Teachers In My INDIAN School , Relatives. Amithabh Bachchan , Salman Khan , Abhishek Bachchan , Late Divya Bharati & Many Others. It is because they are very close to my heart and life and only the reason I am living today to complete my dreams of being a very famous person in INDIAN TELEVISION SERIAL INDUSTRY. So that when I die people remember me and even take my name with respect and respect me always...

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?..

Kripa , Sujal Garewal , Rishi Garewal , Angad Khanna , Kashish , Kkusum , Parvati , Janki Devi , Baby & Many more characters from Baa Bahoo Aur Baby , Rahul Raichand (King Khan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham), DON (SRK in DON-THE CHASE BEGINS AGAIN), ACP Arjun Ranawat (Salman Khan in Garv- Pride And Honour ) RV & HARRY (Saif Ali Khan & Javid Jaffery in Ta Ra Rum Pum ) , Aftab Ahmed Khan (Sanjay Dutt in Shootout At Lokhandwala) , Aryan Khanna & many more characters from Special Squad , Dr Riddhima Gupta and many more characters from Dil Mill Gayye....

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?..

Bad Thinking's, Losing Weight And Bad Habits About Myself and nothing else are needed to be changed within myself.....

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 14 October 2007 at 11:30pm
pakhme Newbie
pakhme
pakhme

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top