India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 28)

nitu07 IF-Dazzler
nitu07
nitu07

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Name/ID:nitu

Ambition: to be a doctor(i guess)

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Nepali and French

• Your favourite…

Movies: all

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: Zayed Khan,Sharukh Khan,Sahid Kapoor, Preity Zinta,Rani Mukharji,Amrita and then all

Television Shows: Kahin to hoga, Kasam se and allBig smile

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, I love books..........Smile

Sports/Games: basketball,badminton

Food/Drink: nepali and all kind of sweets and delicious items

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria.............and a lot.............Wink

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! Tongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park (might as well have fun before I die)
    Describe your soul mate…huh..............
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...silly,and sometimes crazy.....(i guess)
  •  
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my aunt
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...well.........i have to think about it
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am much too shy.............I hope to change that.

kriti_mahajan Groupbie
kriti_mahajan
kriti_mahajan

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Name/ID:Kriti

Age:Well am 19 but next time i'd rather not disclose my age:)

Ambition:Counceller

Languages Spoken: English,hindi,punjabi,a bit of urdu and harayanvi as well

Your favourite Movies: I recently saw kabul express which was an interesting movie(John totally rocks),KANK,Hum tum,saathiya,Kal ho naa ho,dhoom 1 and 2,Munnabhai series,hera pheri,bewitched,titanic the list can go on and on and on
Songs:
Depends on my mood but i love hindi film music and also i like soft rock,pop etc

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,John Abraham,Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherjee,Emraan hashmi,Shiney ahhuja,Hrithik roshan

Television Shows: The oc,ER,Left right left,Drake and Josh,Thats so raven,Hanah montana

Books :Any good book.Currently reading:The Alchemist by Paulo Coelmo-Awsome book:)

Sports/Games:Soccer and basket ball.

Food/Drink:Sprite(in soft drinks),beer and i really like foods like chole bhature,pani puri:),uttapam and esp home made food

Vacation Spots:Havent gone travelling much but i've been to Haridwar and most of HP is awsome

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…

Being with friends/my bf

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
Spend most of the day with Family,friends and my bf and try to help someone in some way i can

Describe your soul mate…
Should be humble,understanding,caring and should be able to understand me

Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving:Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic:Optimist though i do get negative at times

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
Depends on my mood

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes tough to explain but gives a feeling of completeness and warmth that someone somewhere out there cares you and loves you selflessly

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?
~Mother Teresa,so that more people could become happy~

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? Yes afcource apna own harry Potter and another guy i wish was real is Ryan Atwood of The OC

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
Everything yet nothing

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 15 January 2007 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Vital Stats:

NAME: NUG

AMBITION:To be a top cop in C.I.D like detective chief inspector

LANGUAGES SPOKEN:Urdu, punjabi, english

YOUR FAVOURITE:

MOVIES:Dilwle dulhania le jayenge, kabhi khushi kabhi ghum and mohabbatein

SONGS:Like so many

ACTOR OR ACTRESSES:Amitabh Bachan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Kajol

Television Shows:24, Prison Break, KSBKBT,KZK,KAA,KGGK

BOOKS:Books by Lorenzo Carrcaterra

SPORTS:Football, Cricket, Badminton, basketball and i like to snowboard

FOOD/DRINK:Desi/a bit of english/italian

VACATION SPOTS:Zurich, Dubai, Canada and Pakistan

NAME ONE THING YOU WOULD NEVER GET BORED OF:Playing football and working in the police force

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would spend it with my friends and family eating pizza's

DESCRIBE YOUR SOUL MATE:Someone who has a sense of humour like me, someone who would make me laugh when i am down, someone who would pik me up when i fell down, and lastly someone who will love me despite my faults.

ARE YOU MORE:

Organized or Disorganized: Organised

Serious or Fun-loving: A bit of both serious when needed and fun loving when needed.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Again a bit of both, more care free when i am not at work

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Sarcastic, but love to play pranks

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I believed in love so much, but she broke my heart after dating for 12 years she left me for someone who had more money and a better job. right now i am to broken hearted to find love again but hopefully i will soon. But i do believe LOVE its the best feeling in the world.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My grandfather so i could tell him i love him more than i did when he was alive.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Not sure, but i would like to be either Karan Virani,superman,wolverine or a police officer from a show i saw when i was kid his name was DCI Frank Burnside. (he was the law)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am happy with the way god made me,my looks my body my personality but i wish i had not got my heart broken.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE. if anybody wants to chat then i will always get back to you if not straightaway but i will always get back.

TAKE CARE ALL

Edited by kal-el - 15 January 2007 at 9:39am
serendipity144 Newbie
serendipity144
serendipity144

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: serendipity144

Ambition: to enjoy life

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, and smidgens of French

Your favourite…
Movies: HAHK, MPK etc etc

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Maduri Dixit , Salman Khan, Aaamir Khan, Rani Mukherjee

Television Shows: Thodi Khushi Thode Gham, FRIENDS, Desperate Housewives

Books: The Alchemist , Gone with the wind, Love Story , etc

Sports/Games: Cricket, Baseball

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Chinese

Vacation Spots: France, Diu

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends just chilling out

Describe your soul mate…Already found him

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic/pragmatic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...All of them
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do coz i have experienced it

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Princess Diana -2 solve the mystery behind her death

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Alladin's Genie

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...To be more patient

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 20 January 2007 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Name/ID:  Janki Patel

Ambition: to be a doctor(obstetrician)

Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati

Your favourite…
Movies: Baabul

Songs: Ya Ali 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Kasauti Zindagi Kay

Books: To Kill a Mocking Bird 

Sports/Games: Batmanton, Basketball, and Tennis 

Food/Drink: Food: Amercian and Indian, Drink: Sprite and Crystal Light(and waterLOL)

Vacation Spots: Switzerland

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Doing Algebra( 2 steps equations) 

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend my memorable moments with my family.

Describe your soul mate. challenging, (not coward), hadsome and loves me a lot!!!!!!

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Confused

Studious or carefree: Confused

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Joking, crazy, silly

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I believe in love............ cuz u need love in ur life u need a preson who will understand u and will be there with u for everystep u take in ur life.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?........... i dont know

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... ummmmm.............. dont know

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... try to be matureLOLjuzz kidding..... ummmmmmmmmm........... stop making mistakes............ lets make it clear stop repeating the same mistake.

Edited by pm rocks - 20 January 2007 at 3:59pm
Xx.Gold.Gurl.xX Groupbie
Xx.Gold.Gurl.xX
Xx.Gold.Gurl.xX

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Name: Xx.Gold.Gurl.xX
Languages: english, urdu/hindi(smae thing) and chinese
Ambition: to be a doctor n @ da same time a doctor(inshallah!)

Favs...
Movies: currently the two Hera Pheri's! (just can't get over it)
Songs: loadz...
Actors: John Abaraham , Iqbal Khan
Actresses: Bips, Lara, Aish
Books: all ov Meg Cabot's!
Sports: Badminton n swimmin
Food/Drink: speghetti n smoothies n ya ice-cream+chocos...
Vacation: anywhere...

One thing u r not bored doin?: on da comp...
Last day on earth n gnna die tomm..wat will u do?: start prayin to allah and say sorry 2 everyone if i've eva done somethin wrong...n ask 4 forgiveness!
Soulmate? ??

Are you...
Organized/disorganised: Bit of both
serious/easy going:             "
Studious/carefree:              "

Edited by Xx.Gold.Gurl.xX - 28 January 2007 at 10:56am
neha_yourfriend Groupbie
neha_yourfriend
neha_yourfriend

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Neha

Ambition: To be software developer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu

Your favourite…
Movies: Black

Song:Too many

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek bachan, rani and kajol

Television Shows: Big Boss at the moment

Books: No interest

Sports/Games: Cricket

Food/Drink: Pizza

Vacation Spots: Switzerland

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: Chatting :P

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I would pray and spend time with my family :)

Describe your soul mate…Loving, caring, understandin, honest and supportive.

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized.
Serious or Fun-loving: Well both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...humour

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes i do.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Actually none.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? hmmmm
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? My angerNeha
kritika k Groupbie
kritika k
kritika k

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: nandini

Ambition: to become a good human being

Languages Spoken: hindi , english, malayalam ,
french,tamil.

Your favourite…
Movies: kabhie khushi kabhie gham, kuch kuch hota hai, matrix,harry potter,les miserables,kank,fanaa,rang de basanti,manichitrathazhu,,...etc.etc..

Songs: kabhie alvida na kehna,mitwa,ae zindagi gale laga le,dil kya kare jab kisi se ,sohniye,woh lamhe, kya muje pyar haietc etc ...

Actors/Actresses: hrithi,shahrukh,amitji,rani,kajol,priyanka..etc

Television Shows: kasam se,kbc,koffee with karan,karam apna apna,etc

Books: harry potter , les mirables, war and peace,short stories by guy de mauppasant ,by enid blyton .. etc etc ,,

Sports/Games: cricket , badminton , tennis, football,etc

Food/Drink: any thing spicy ....especially sea food ...[hmm]

Vacation Spots: goa, kerala,darjeeling , simla,switzerland ,rajastan ,etcetc

Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: carefree

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…     reading harry potter or any other book and also watching television

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...
i'd divide d day into blocks.i'd spentsome timewith my family nfrns and then will spent the next block visiting all the beautiful places in te world,the next block is dedicated to allthose who are suffering and al those who need help,then i'll keep some time for meetin all those ppl i wishd to see in my lifetime and the last block will b spent watching some comedy so i cudgolaughing

Describe your soul mate… someones who likes quarrelling [ie who is very much like me]carin,lovinand someone who understands me

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... its a mixture , mostly slapstick [u may feelthat im plainly weird ,hehe]

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. yes i do .. just becoz my parents had a love marriage ,,,.!

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. it wud be my aunt ,, just becoz cudnt spend enough time with her as she died at an early age of 35.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. hmm dat wud be sirius black .. [i just love him ]

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. hmm .. dat wud be ... hmm .. maybe nuthin .. coz i like the way im made ....

Edited by kritika k - 16 February 2007 at 3:06am

Go to top