India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 27)

eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Posted: 03 December 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hi I'm arsh I'm 12 years old from U.K Embarrassed

eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Posted: 03 December 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
~~RaZ~~ IF-Dazzler
~~RaZ~~
~~RaZ~~

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

hey mah lil spammerEmbarrassed
springdale Senior Member
springdale
springdale

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Madhurima/springdale

Occupation: Plant Economy Consultant and also completing my masters in  Environmental Engineering.

Ambition: To be worlds most efficient and responsible engineer!

Languages Spoken: English, Bengali, and smidgens of Orriya, Hindi, German  and Spanish.

Your favourite:

Movies: A Beautiful Mind, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge,Dil chahta hai, Mr.and Mrs. Iyer, Disney animation movies

Songs: Gazals, Rabindrasangeet,Songs of Bengali band Mohiner  Ghoraguli,Roja, Dil se re, Sat rangi re, Naam hai tera tera, Tera Suroor.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Kajol, Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Naseeruddin Shah, Shabana Azmi, Rahul Bose, Kankana   Sensharma.

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Jabb Love Hua, Kasam Se, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Fame Gurukul, Indian Idol-1, Fame X.

Books: The Da Vinci Code, The God of Small Things, Great Expectations...I could go on and on!

Sports/Games: Cricket, Chess

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese.

Vacation Spots: Sun Temple at Konark in Orrissa, India.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading, playing keyboard.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...Nothing special, I would reamain normal. 

Describe your soul mate…Should be sensible, patient, understanding, intelligent, hardworking, cultured and one who can tolerate me. 

Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Both. I am serious at work fun loving at home with friends and family.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Highly Optimistic but practical.

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Witty.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes! But I can't explain why, it's a nice feeling.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? None, I would not like to disturb them.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? None life is not a fiction.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I am quite contended with myself.

drymaple Senior Member
drymaple
drymaple

Posted: 02 January 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:

Name/ID: drymaple

Ambition: To be a good and successful human being and a better person after each mistake i commit. :P

Languages Spoken: English, Bengali,hindi.

Your favourite:

Movies: mr and mrs iyer, sound of music, all animation movies(inuyasha,finding nemo,ice age..are my favourites)...i am basically not a movie person :)

Songs: mainly instrumental and soft music, songs from lucky ali, old songs(sili hawa,hoton se choolon tum,jhoom jhoom dhalti raat,yeh sama etc etc etc)....and sometimes nice devotional ones.. :) actually i love music...every kind.

Actors/Actresses: kajol,konkona sen,juhi chawla,aamir khan,abhishek bachan,sunny deol.

Television Shows: LRL !! :)

books: The Da Vinci Code, rebecca,illusions and jonathan livingston seagull by richard bach, agatha christie,some books of robin cook(coma,toxin and acceptable risk mainly) others are quite the same :P,i loved the little princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Sports/Games: tennis.

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese and home food. :)

Vacation Spots: kodaikanal,kanyakumari,konark(esp the marine drive is gre8!),mahabaleshwar..are my favs.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading,thinking and listening music and coming to IF-LRL.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...spending A LOT in shopping....i would love to have things which i always wanted before i die.. :P

Describe your soul mate…Someone who would know me better than i know myself. :)

Outgoing or Shy: shy

Organized or Disorganized:somewhere between organised and disorganised... i mean it varies..:P

Serious or Fun-loving: Both. serious for myself and fun-loving for everyone else.. :) multiple personality you know :P

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic but very practical.

Studious or carefree: carefree...studying is something which is not natural to me..:P

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? silly at times,sarcastic at time and weird at times..:)

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? yes i believe in love....as its something and probably the only thing which can exist between everyone and anyone.. :)

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? No one..whatever happens, happens for good...why shall i change the better future for everyone else for my beautiful past? :)

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? hercule poirot(agatha christie)....india needs him. :P

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? it wud be my hair...its too frizzy :P...actually as i said whatever happens ,happens for good...so i think i wudn't have been better than what i am now.

Edited by drymaple - 02 January 2007 at 6:59am
AashiQ_ IF-Dazzler
AashiQ_
AashiQ_

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

spammer arshuTongueLOL

babii.girl IF-Sizzlerz
babii.girl
babii.girl

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Rhea/Babii.girl

Ambition:fashion designer

Languages Spoken: English,french,hindi,punjabi,farsi..

Your favourite:

Movies: Gangster,KANK,baabul,Salaam namaste,Dhoom2,don!!

Songs:

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Kajol, Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Aishwarya rai, Shabana Azm,Emraan hashmi,Shiney ahhuja,Hrithik roshan,salman

Television Shows: KYPH,KA,THE O.C.,ANTM 

Books LOLL i read alot

Sports/Games: bASKETbaall,and checkers.or monoply.

Food/Drink: Pesp!!!,and pizza

Vacation Spots: L.A.,Newyork.or the bahamas

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…

gOING on the comp

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? spend the most time with my family

Describe your soul mate…Should be sensible, patient, understanding, intelligent, hardworking, cultured and one who can tolerate me. 

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Both i

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Highly Optimistic but practical.

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?Crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes! But I can't explain why, it's a nice feeling.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? ..................................

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? Yes lol..Kavya!!!!!! from kavyanjali

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? nothing

preity_zinta IF-Dazzler
preity_zinta
preity_zinta

Posted: 06 January 2007 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Amina

Ambition: to be a Doctor

Languages Spoken: English and Hindi

Your favourite…
Movies: veer zaara, kank,salaam namaste and jaanemann

Songs: too many to list

Actors/Actresses: preity zinta, rani mukerji,salman khan, eijaz khan, manoj bohra,rajeev khandelwal,aamna shariff, tina parekh and many more

Television Shows: kasauti zindagi kay and kahani ghar ghar ki

Books: i dont read books lol

Sports/Games: football and tennis

Food/Drink: chips!

Vacation Spots:dubai

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…music T.V and dancing

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...askin allah to forgive me

Describe your soul mate… ummm.....

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: ??

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird... crazy and silly

Do you believe in love? ofcourse

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Confused

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...no

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... nothin! am happy da way allah has made me! 

Edited by preity_zinta - 25 April 2007 at 6:58am

Go to top