India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 26)

kayvie3180 Groupbie
kayvie3180
kayvie3180

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Okey dude...Here v go!!! Wink LOL Tongue

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Kayvie3180/ Kayvie2005@yahoo.com

Ambition: business woman

Languages Spoken: English, Tamil, Malay ( Fluent ), Spanish, Tagalog, Hindi, Chinese ( Toda Toda Yar )

Your favourite…
Movies: Keep changing...

Songs: Which could make me dance....

Actors/Actresses: All of them r great, different artist has different skills so i luv every1.........

Television Shows: Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka,Paalkhi,Kareena2,Passion De Gavillanes,El Cuerpo Del Deseo,Cuandos Seas Mias,Top 10 songs n Movies,Ikaw Ang Lahat Sang Akin,Sanay Wala Nang Wakas,Winter Sonata,CSI,Alias,Fear Factor,The Swan,Penn,I could go on and on......

Books: Romantic Novels

Sports/Games: Soccer ( Manchester United, Real Madrid, England ), Bowling

Food/Drink: All

Vacation Spots: Anywhere as long there's beach...

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watch movies

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends,tell them dat I LOVE THEM,n die peacefully b4 all of them,maybe SUICIDE coz i can't c them die...

Describe your soul mate…A handsome n gud looking like Tom Cruise....(Just Kidding)...An average looking man who is smart, caring and most of all one who understands n loves me alot...

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Shy but depends sometime depend 2 my mood n environment n people around me...

Organized or Disorganized: 100% Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun- Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Both actually

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Humour/joking witty n crazy....

Do you believe in love? Yes...Yes...Yes...n Yes.... 

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Oh...no!!! I dun wanna disturb them...Let them rest peacefully yaar...

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...None bcoz they r not real...

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Say YES to the first guy in my life who propose to me by saying dat he LOVE ME N WANNA TO MAKE ME AS HIS LIFE PARTNER when I was 17....Bcoz i told him i'm still young to fall in love n get married but later on i realize dat ACTUALLY I LOVE HIM TOO when he left me to go to Australia without any contact with me after dat....And it too late already to regret....
Cry Cry Cry

Edited by kayvie3180 - 10 November 2006 at 2:23am

p_b_1201 Newbie
p_b_1201
p_b_1201

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanx
naaz123 Senior Member
naaz123
naaz123

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Naaz123

Ambition: To have another kid and then go back to work. Maybe to publish some of my writing

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi/Urdu, Gujarati, and Spanish

Your favourite…
Movies: Awara Pagal Deewana, Dil Chahata He, Kuch Kuch Hota He and Mujhse Dosti Karoge.

Songs: Beedi and Meri Dhoop He Tu (at the moment)

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Arshad Warsi, Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Paresh Rawal

Television Shows: Kasamh Se (before, not so much anymore), Law and Order SVU, Rachael Ray's shows, The Apprentice (when it's on) and basically any good reality show (Indian or American)

Books: Sunlight on a Broken Column, Attia Hossain

Sports/Games: Not really sproty...does bowling count?

Food/Drink: American, Mexican, Italian, Arabic, Indo-chinese

Vacation Spots: Spain, Morocco, Italy

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Writing

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family doing one fun thing that each person wanted to do. Then we'd have a dinner of all the bad stuff we deprive ourselves of everyday (lots of cheesy pizza and chocolate cake and ice cream, etc)!

Describe your soul mate…Someone who loves me for who I am (joh mujhe chahe, beinteha chahe), who has excellent communication skills and uses them regularly. Someone honest, loving, caring, and faithful. Finally someone who is interested in singing or at least in songs in general.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and witty. Also, my sense of humor is a cross between Indian and American humor so I crack myself up more than anyone else! LOL

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I don't believe in it the way I used to when I was younger. Back then it was all fairytales and ShahRukh Khan character prince charmings which just don't exisit. Now, love to me is when your husband asks how you are doing the 5th day you're sick.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I'd bring back my Bade Mamoo...He got taken away before his time. I miss him.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...I wish any of SRK's characters (from DDLJ, Kuch Kuch, Mohabatein) were real. But once again, fairytales don't exist, but in one's imagination.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I'd be less sensitive.
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: pyaari_puja

Ambition: to eb a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, spanish a bit of russian

• Your favourite…

Movies: Krrish

Songs: lolzz too many. rit enow mere naseeb remix

Actors/Actresses: John abraham hritik priyank amrita rao

Television Shows: all zee shows

Books: dun read many

Sports/Games: volleyball soccer

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican,chinese

Vacation Spots: my hme place just goo shopping london n cali

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…goin online
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...go online for a few hours to say bye, spend it with my family, and eat ma fave foods
    Describe your soul mate…Cute funny sweet nice hot handsome strong and nice personality
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: funloving

Optimistic or Pessimistic:opti

Studious or carefree: lil of both

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...sarcastic
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...not sure yet.. wrne i fallin love i will say
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back i dunno who.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra! he is soo cute.. n played an awesome part in jassi
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...nothin.. actualyl m snoseeeee
puja07 IF-Dazzler
puja07
puja07

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Sweetgurl965

Ambition: to graduate high school, get into a good college and have a great career

Languages Spoken: English,Gujarati,little hindi(i can understand it but kind of hard to speak)

Your favourite…

Movies: dnt no have a lot

Songs: love a lot of songs!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Shaid Kappor, Lara Dutta, Rani Mukerjee, and Hrithik Roshon    

Television Shows: Saat phere, kasam se, wild n out

Books: Chornicols of Narnia, Mystery books, series of unfortunate events and other adventours books

Sports/Games: Cricket, Basketball, american football and volleyball

Food/Drink: Mexican, Italian, Indian

Vacation Spots: Hawaii, Austrilla and Alaska

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing.....chattin or readin

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? i would have a get togeather wit mah family and cousins and friends. then do all the fun stuff togeather. i would tyry to have a blast.

Describe your soul mate…...a hott guy with feelings. who would always love me and always look at me. someone that understands me and who i can understand. he should be carin and nice. be the most wonderful person in my life. the one i can trust in.

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? i joke around, silly soemtimes and wierd too. sometimes in my own world.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? i do believe in love because without love we wouldnt have such wonderful relationships. love bonds people that is why we know so many people. i think love is such a wonderful experience just from seeing people.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? i would bring back my grandma because she is the one that took car of me and saved my life wen i was born. she is my hero.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? i dnt no really no!
       If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? the thing i would like to change about my self is sometimes i just get lazy and that is one thing i would like to change about myself. there is nothing else cuz i like the way i am.
leesha224 Newbie
leesha224
leesha224

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: leesha

Ambition: to be an interior decorator or animator

Languages Spoken: english, hindi, marathi, learning french

Your favourite…
Movies: keep changing

Songs: keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: priety zinta,priyanka chopra,pulkit samrat, hritik roshan

Television Shows: KSBKBT , LRL , kya hoga nimmo ka, etc

Books: harry potter, princess diaries, sweet valley, etc

Sports/Games: none

Food/Drink: Indian, chinese, junk food

Vacation Spots: USA,phillipines,china,kashmir

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading, chatting, watching tv

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? keep a party...and invite each n everyperson i know

Describe your soul mate…pulkit samrat

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun lovin

Studious or carefree: both

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? i do believe but dont know y

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? my grandfather....i never saw him or knew how he was and would want to know

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... to be less shy

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 25 November 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: reeha...k

Ambition: Definately a lawyer, if not that then a politician or therapist

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,Punjabi, and learning french

Your favourite…

Movies: WOW! i have waaaaaaaaay too many to count.

Songs: they keep changing...lol but right now its "talk to me"!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Manoj bohra, Tom Welling, Alexis Bledl

Television Shows: KZK, Smallville, Gilmore Girls

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, and the series of "children Of the Red King"...and i have some other smal favorites

Sports/Games: Soccer, hockey, and football (i play soccer...they others i watch)

Food/Drink: Pizza and coke

Vacation Spots: dont really have one

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…:Watching KZK and making fun of Tarandeep

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Spend time with loved ones, esspecially the ones i fight with alot (DAD!)

Describe your soul mate…
RYAN RANDHWA
-Cute
-Smart
-Funny (witty)
-Athletic
-loveable

Organized or Disorganized: DISOrganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird
hahaha...umm well mainly weired but can be witty depending on the situation...who and what the joke is about and my mood

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...YES! dont really know why...its not logical...but i hope i do

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My Grandmother...i miss her

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Wow! umm harry potter and Charlie bone

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...ummm my teeth Big smile
Shotz IF-Dazzler
Shotz
Shotz

Posted: 03 December 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Umar/umz2k3

Ambition: to be a engineer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu

• Your favourite…

Movies: Munnabhai Lage Raho,Don,Doom2,Kabhi alvedi naa kehni,Harry poter(1-4),Sholay(classic film),Ali G,Scarface,Rocky(1-5)...etc

Songs:  Loads 2 name......

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Preity Zinta and more!!!!!!!

Television Shows: KZK,KGGK,KSBKBT, WWE, Football(Man utd)!!!!

Books: 2 be honest i hardly ever read!!! but i like all da harry potter books

Sports/Games: Cricket ,Football

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian

Vacation Spots: USA,Canada,Australia

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Playing ps2!!!!!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...  I would probably spend tyme wit family and friends, Leave dem wit goods memories,
    Describe your soul mate… So one who iz loving, kind, sweet, can make u laugh wen ur upset or depressed!!!!!.
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Humourous... i luv craking ppl up with jokes..... i also abit crazy at tymes!!!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...  Im not sure.....lol!!!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... My Grandad cuse he died wen i waz only 4 months old!!!
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... All da loony toon characterz!!!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... 2 be less serious in life!!!LOL

Edited by umz2k3 - 03 December 2006 at 5:33am

Go to top