India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 24)

bubble_gum Senior Member
bubble_gum
bubble_gum

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Malikah/Bubble Gum

Ambition: to work hard..make my parents proud and become a successful doctor who saves people's lives

Languages Spoken: English, Bengali, Arabic, French, Hindi

Your favourite…
Movies: 'Salaam Namaste', 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham', 'Hum Tum', 'Freaky Friday', 'Matilda'

Songs: 'I Do It For You', 'Bring me to life', 'Maahive'

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukharjee, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts

Television Shows: WRWMK, HKKC, KSJH, Friends, Full House, Seinfeld

Books: Roald Dahl books (e.g. Matilda, Charlie + the Chocolate Factory, etc.)

Sports/Games: Swimming + Basketball

Food/Drink: Home-cooked Chinese, Pasta/Hot chocolate

Vacation Spots: Paris + Dubai

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Driving my friends CRAZY!!!!!!!! Tongue

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Do all the things I wanted to do my whole life, properly say goodbye to everyone I love, and basically enjoy everything i have here.

Describe your soul mate
She's not like me at all. I'm crazy - she's calm. I'm a drama queen - she's not. I talk a lot - she keeps quiet. But we still like each other a lot.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Out going

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... I try to make it witty but ppl find it just plain weird!

Do you believe in love? Well, yes!

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...i really wish i could bring my cat back cos he was the cutest animal ever.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? hmmm... The whole cast from Friends.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? I would make myself more beautiful otherwise I love myself the way I am.

saividya Senior Member
saividya
saividya

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:

Name/ID: vidya
Ambition: be myself
Languages Spoken: english,tamil,hindi,marathi,malayalam

Your favourite…

Movies: koi mil gaya ,kuch kuch hota hai, ddlj, kkkg,dil to pagal hai, (in short all shahrukh khan movies
Songs: Thoda sa pyar hua hai
Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan,kajol,madhuri
Television Shows: Kahin to hoga, kasauti, ek ladki anjani si
Books: Not anything specific.Because if i read i will sleep
Sports/Games: Cricket
Food/Drink: Indian (north indian and south indian), fresh juices and tender cocunut
Vacation Spots: any hill station, Shirdi

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading news paper

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my hubby and son thinking of all the relatives and the memorable events tthat had taken place in our life and feeling an inner joy that I will meet my mother

Describe your soul mate…Already have one. Good physique tall and have features of a policeman

Outgoing or Shy: mixed
Organized or Disorganized: very well organised
Serious or Fun-loving: just fun loving but sometimes serious
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic but at times also pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Witty and sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...yes.Because love is the thing which can be felt.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my mom who passed away 13 years back.Because not a single day goes without tears thinking of her.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Karma.(The person who plays the role of karma), Hatim, Power rangers, etc.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Start to meditate and go in spirituality
*dels* IF-Rockerz
*dels*
*dels*

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: delma (del_geo)

Ambition: computer engineerTongue

Languages Spoken: english, malayalam, hindi and french

• Your favourite…

Movies: lots of them

Songs: loadsss

Actors/Actresses: SRK, shahid, rani

Television Shows:friends, KYPH, Elas, kyunki, KA

Books: loadsssssssssss

Sports/Games: badminton, football

Food/Drink: Indian food is the best

Vacation Spots: paris ( i haven't gone thoughLOL)

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i will beat up my enemies and last go and confess to  the priestLOL
  • Describe your soul mate…i am just 13 Embarrassed

• Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: both i think

Serious or Fun-loving: depends on the situation

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: both

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... silly
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... i don't know
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... my cousin PeterCry coz he was my best cousin
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  i don't want anyone toConfused
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... my behaviourLOL
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
  • EmbarrassedEmbarrassedVital Stats:

Name/ID: Pari

Ambition: to have a degree of MBA Tongue

Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati, hindi

• Your favourite…

Movies: lots of them

Songs: many of them can't remember whole list Actors/Actresses: SRK, Kajol, Ash

Television Shows:KTH,

Books: i don't like reading except for my studies

Sports/Games: badminton

Food/Drink: anything made by my mom

Vacation Spots:   europe ( i haven't been there)

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Being on IF Embarrassed
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i don't really think that would happen as we never know what will happen the very next moment so how will we know about tomorrow but still i would try to spend time with my friends and family and say sorry to them for all my mistakes that iamight have done which hurted themEmbarrassed
  • Describe your soul mate…i would describe him as being the one who loves me a lot and takes care of me and be with me in my bad times and also who i love a lot (but it is imp that he loves me)Embarrassed

Outgoing or Shy:  in between i think

Organized or Disorganized: Organized and disorganised depends on mood

Serious or Fun-loving: depends on the situation

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: both

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... i think witty and humour but i think you'll should know this better LOL
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... yes i do as love is something which is present in almost all your relations and no relation can survive without it for example you need love in friendship, in relation between mom and daughter(or son)and all other relations as well it does not limit itself to a bf and gf 's relation you also need love in your relation with GodEmbarrassed(i think)

• If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... none as i always have accepted God's wishEmbarrassed
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  i would wish to have the character of sujal (the older one when he was possessive for kash and tried to get her back from piyush)Embarrassed
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... i would like to be angry at times when needed as i can never be angry on anyone (though i am happy with this nature of mineEmbarrassedas sometimes being angry is not good)LOL
bewafa420 Groupbie
bewafa420
bewafa420

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: sameer

Ambition: doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, urdu

Your favourite…
Movies: lakeer..dhoom

Songs: bhangra's and i have many more

Actors/Actresses: serials: tara ji of saath phere..kirti kelkar,,,katrina kaif..salman khan and akshay kumar

Television Shows: kasamh se

Books: nightmarries

Sports/Games: Cricket ..football...basketball...

Food/Drink: italian pizza...

Vacation Spots: dubai..paris

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…chatting!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...have fun wid my family and friends...

Describe your soul mate…A handsome bookworm who has the physique of Hrithik Roshan....(Just Kidding)...More likely an average looking man who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.
i m a boy yaar

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing yaar

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...joking and silly and crazy..

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i dont believe in love..love is for me only a game...which spoils the mood if u once love someone..then u just get hurt cuz the person u love is gonna marry or something else..kaash love na hotta

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my grandpa...i just loved him a lot

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...nahi yaar

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...dont get angry..
ndjha Senior Member
ndjha
ndjha

Posted: 21 July 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
name-nidhi
age-17
location-india
occupation-student b.e.1 year
ambition-ITprofessional
languages-english,hindi,bihari,marathi,a bit of french too....
favourites.......
movie-mere yaar ki shaadi hai,n many more
songs-god im crazy for mucic,hv a lot of favs depends on my mood which type to listen
actor/actress-srk,rani,eijaz,rajeev
telivision shows-kya hoga nimmo ka,left right left,kavyanjali etc.......
books-enid blyton,danielle steel
sports-cricket
food-anythin by my mom n ofcourse junk food
vacation spots-anywhere in the world wd my family n frnds
i thing i'd never get bored of-being on if
i'd like to spend my last day wd my family n frnds n try to finish my responsiblities if possible
soulmate-shud be handsome,caring n most of all understanding n the one on whom u can rely on.....
more
outgoing
organised
serious
optimistic
both studious n carfree dependin on the situation
my style of humour-jokin silly n crazy.....
belief in love-yes i do believe in love, if it's successful it can take u to the heaven of this world n if not then to the hell too......, so i think better stayin out of it.... as if i m very senti,so i don't hv any courage to withstand anymore sorrows of love.....
one person i wanna bring back-my grandpa ,i really need him............
a fictional character-kunal frm kya hoga nimmo kaa, he is simply awessome n i think the character carries all the shades of life soo well i just luv him
sumthin i'd like to change about myself-i get angry very soon........... and i can't say no....... well i really wanna get off my second habbit it really puts me in a lot of troubles sumtimes
charms16 Groupbie
charms16
charms16

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Esha\charms16

Ambition: i just want to get into college then university and do something that'll make my parents proud.

Languages Spoken: English, urdu.

Your favourite…
Movies: All the hp and lord of the ring movies

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh khan,Jhonny Depp,Orlando Bloom,Daniel Radcliffe,Kajol,Cameron Diaz,Emma Watson

Television Shows: Oprah(i love that women Tongue )

Books: the entire Harry Potter & lord of the ring Series

Sports/Games: Cricket,Football

Food/Drink: Chinese and french fries(i eat them every single day...don't think i can live without potatoes)...i looove water LOL

Vacation Spots: London,Paris

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…sitting in front of the computer with the bestest internet connection(i hate waiting 4 things to open up)

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends and apologise to each and everyone for anything i might have done to hurt them ever.

Describe your soul mate…A highly intellectual person with a good sense of humour.Someone with a big, kind,loving heart...i wouldn't mind a good looking bloke either Embarrassed

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Highly Optamistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree(to much for my own good)

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...It has to be between silly and crazy LOL if theres much difference between the two that is.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I definatley believe in love...its a really strong feeling where u care deeply for a person...and i care deeply for sooo many people around me and i'm sure i love all of them truley...my family and friends are really lucky to have me Wink

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My grand dad...wish he could see me after so many years.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Hermione Granger from harry potter(maybe she'll get me to study a bit more)
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wish i was a little less sensitive...i can't have a decent argument without crying my head off....my dad thinks i need to be stronger cuz some people tend to take advantage of sensitive people...um...so yeah i wish i was stronger at heart.
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Fariha/fariha17

Ambition: Pharmacist

Languages Spoken: English and Urdu

• Your favourite…

Movies: Too many to list...

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Zayed Khan / Kajol, Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Amrita Rao

Television Shows: Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Kyunki Saas…, and Pakistani shows

Books: Kite Runner; any book written by Nicholas Sparks

Sports/Games: Badminton, Cricket, Basketball

Food/Drink: Pakistani, Chinese, Fast Food

Vacation Spots: Swtizerland!

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Using my computer

• If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?   I would spend it with my family and friends and ask for their forgiveness if I ever hurt them

• Describe your soul mate… Haven't thought of it yet…

Outgoing or Shy:Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving (mostly seems like I am serious because I am shy)

Optimistic or Pessimistic: In the middle

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Umm sarcastic or just plain weird.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Both. Love is not the name of a feeling only between a guy and a girl. Love can be in any relationship on earthl; between parents and children, friends, or even a teacher and students.

• If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Too many to list…

• Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Umm never thought of it…

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I would like to become more outgoing so I can express my feelings a little better.

Go to top