India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 23)

nisha-dil se Senior Member
nisha-dil se
nisha-dil se

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Nisha

Ambition: Psychologist or maybe a singer    

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, bengali, arabic

Your favourite…
Movies: tom, dick and harry, final destination 3, exorcist(the beginning), exorcism of emily rose, the amytiville horror, bluffmaster (many more)   

Songs: well,they keep changing!anyways! one love, let the music play, ya ali, jhoom jhoom, kabhi aar kabhi paar, rock the party, right here right now(many more)

Actors/Actresses: robert pattinson, emma watson, Daniel radcliffe , jennifer aniston, aiswarya rai, scarlette johansson

Television Shows: FRIENDS, wicked science, holly's heroes, lizze mcguire,even stevens, the sleepover club,
life with derek, natural sally

Books: Harry Potter, fear street, goosebumps, spookville, enid blyton books-the malory towers, shivers, madison finn, mary-kate and ashley books, frankenstein, sabrina

Sports/Games: BASKETBALL! the best man!

Food/Drink: Indian, chinesse, mom's handmade food(yumm!)/coca-cola, chocolate shakes, lime and pineapple juice

Vacation Spots: Australia, india

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading, listening to music, and obviously INDIA FORUMS!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...the first 10 hours i would spend my time in india-forums and then spend the rest of my life with family and all my friends!

Describe your soul mate…obviously of my type, trust worthy, handsome, tall, funny,loving and caring,smart and faithful!

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: OUTGOING!

Organized or Disorganized: disorganised sometimes

Serious or Fun-loving: both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
humour/joking witty: yes!
sarcastic: nah!
slapstick: yes!
silly: obviously yes!
crazy: oh yes!about india forums
just plain weird: noways!

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...love is not explainable coz it's and expression. well i do beleive in love! why? pls don't ask me!      

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...i would bring myself back when i'll be dead. obviosly to live!

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...madison finn.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...my complexion! but i am happy with what ever i have!

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Name/ID: ayeshag(my real name is Mahira)

Ambition: I dont know yettt

Languages Spoken: English,Urdu, Arabic

Your favourite…
Movies: All time favorite are shahrukh khan movies....I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and rani mukherjee

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Ek Ladki Anjaani Si, and Kasamh Se

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series....and many more....cant name all of themmm

Sports/Games: Cricket(sometimes when I feel like watching it)

Food/Drink: Pakistani food like Chicken Biryani, Chicken Tandoori and Nihari

Vacation Spots: Saudia Arabia, Egypt and Hawaii

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing:   READINGGGGGGGG!!!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? i will spend with with my family, friends, and cousins....and ofcourse PRAYYY(thatz the first thing i will do)

Describe your soul mate: Caring, who understands me and cares about me, respects me, good sense of humor, intelligent like SHAHRUKH KHAN...lol

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? I think crazy and plain weirddddd

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? No, I dont think so becuzz...itz complicated and confusing sometimess Smile

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? a close family friend or member who died a few years ago

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? cant think of onee...sorryy Cry

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?   I trust people easilyy..and end up hurting myself and also that I am bad keeping secretss...so I am also working on that tooo Big smile
sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Sana...(sanaqureshi)
      Ambition: To be wat i can....achieve that which i can
      Languages Spoken: Urdu,Pashto..n English (Duh)LOL

Your favourite…

Movies: Hmmm..well most of the tym they keep changing but my all tym fav include DDLJ.....Dhoom.....Don....Sholay....Muqadar ka sikander...Veer-Zara..Titanic...n the rest keep changing Smile

Songs: all of my fav movies songs except dhooms....careless whisper..enriques n bryan adams songs....especially addicted,lets make a night...summer of 69....rythm divine...luv 2 c u cry....please forgive me...everything i do.. aside that Hum bewafaa..pyaar hua...Oh sathi re...Churaliya hai tumne..Hum Tum...Bheegi Bheegi..Ya Ali....n many many more...

Actors/Actresses: Kajol...Rani..Amithabh..Abhisheik..Hiten Gauri..Rakhshanda...Jaya Bachan..John..Heema malini..Zeenat aman..Parveen babi...Smriti Iraani...n i cant remember ny1 else...Big smile

Television Shows: hmm..Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...Friends..Yes Dear,Still Standing n Opera..
      Books: Harry Potter Series...The Da Vinci Code...i dun really lyk buksBig smileDead..i cant sit still...Big smileLOL
      Sports/Games: Swimming...i hate sports unless i play them n in that case i also lyk volleyball...
      Food/Drink: Desi food...especially..Biryani..pathani food..burgers n chinnese food....
    • Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Australia..Bangkok

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… 

Surffing on the net!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...

I would spend it praying to God to forgive me for my sins..

Describe your soul mate…

A person with a gud sense of humor... a nice lukin guy...rich....with 1,000,000  tyms more luv to offer to me then i have to him....

Outgoing or Shy: Shy at first sight n then im very outgoing..
      Organized or Disorganized: disorganized
      Serious or Fun-loving: Funluving..i hate serious ppl...Angry
      Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic n at tyms both
    • Studious or carefree:Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...

Ask my friends....LOLWink

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?..

I obviously believe in luv..i mean there is no reason not to believe in luv...its a wonderful feeling God has given to us all..n no1 can deprive theselves from feeling it..its a feelinjg n believing or not believing is not upto us...think abt it urself..if it werent for luv wat realation have u with all those near to u?all ur friends r those ppl u luv..u may have no blood relation with them but wat is the bond which connects u with them??Luv!!Think abt it...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...

I would bring back Hazrat Mohhomed...cuz ppl have forgotten the word of God!

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...

Karan Virani!!!!I luv him!!!Wink

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...

Ur asking a question which is too hard..i want to change a lot of things abt me...including my height my hair...my attitude..especially my temper....n many other things..Wink. Embarrassed

Edited by sanaqureshi - 02 July 2006 at 1:25pm
rattlesnake Groupbie
rattlesnake
rattlesnake

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Selina

Ambition: Finish off med school, start my practise, get into real state and be successful

Languages Spoken: English, French, Punjabi,hindi

Your favourite…
Movies: The Notebook, KKKG

Songs: currently Dream Big -Ryan Shupe

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Will Smith,Keira Knightly

Television Shows: ER, Aprentice, America's Next Top Model, Kasamh Se

Books: Harry Potter Series, Anything ever written by Dan Brown (Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress, Angels and Demons..etc), 1984, The Alchmist, Shopaholic Series, The Coldet Winter Ever, The Flower Shop Series, The Life of Pi, and the list goes on....

Sports/Games: HOCKEY (that is ice hockey), love any type of international (olympics, world cup...) ice hockey, NHL-Vancouver Canucks, NBA (basketball)-Phoneix Suns (Steve Nash baby!!!)

Food/Drink: Italian, Greek, and Chinese (yummmy!!)

Vacation Spots: Milan and Venice Italy (i'll be back next summer!), Banff Canada, Goa, New York City (best place to shop)

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…: living life

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...umm I would eat anything my little heart desired, surround myself with my family and friends and have a fun picnic at our park, and make somone smile becaue theres no bigger joy in life than making someone smile..(hence the reason i'm a doctor..(well almost)..lol)

Describe your soul mate…: Handsome, tall, nice build, smart and educated, active and caring and romantic..found him already

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Definetly Studious...reason why i'm almost done med school at the age of 20

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Okay is this question asking me my style as in clothes or is it asking me personality? anyway i'll answer both
umm Clothes: i love to buy expensive things..i'm not materialistic but i like to spend money and by quality things umm in term of style i would say it's sheek, sospicated, and modern i own anything from skirts to saris (..only for east indian parties)..usually you can find me in jeans and a tank top or else in my scrubs at the hospital i love to get dressed up..be classy i think simple says alot....in terms of brands i buy anything that looks good on my but i am a big fan of Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, and Marc Jacob
Peronality: I would call myself a practical person..being doctor i have learned to overcome emotionals in certain situations, i am very opptimistic, caring, and concered about the ppl around me..however i do have a laid back side i guess i have many personalites ..at work/school you'll see the serious side of me, home i'll be laid back, friends you can see the funny side..

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...i do believe in love..it think it exists all over the world and keeps the world going. I see it everyday when i step inside the hospital and see the love parents have for their children, husbands and wifes, brothers and sisters, love is a univeral lanugage that allows us to connect with one another

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?..umm this one is a hard one..right now i cant think of a name but it would for sure be father of science who i would love to gain knoweledge from but also who would help others by coming up with new inventions and cures with all our new technology today

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Harry Potter...i would love to have a wizard friend!

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...my habit of finding the good in everything..i would like to change this because lots of times i try to find something good in someone or something but it turns around and hurts me back..also my drive..i am an individual who will not give up and will achieve their goal not matter what..sometimes i am so caught up in this that i miss the simple things in life

Edited by rattlesnake - 01 July 2006 at 4:17pm
Evilgenius_S.S™ IF-Dazzler
Evilgenius_S.S™
Evilgenius_S.S™

Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questionz & My Answers :-

• Vital Stats:- 

Name/ID: Saniya /Evilgenius_S.S™

• Ambition:  To become a playback singer and a REBEL !!!
  • Languages Spoken: Urdu ,English ,Hindi...(only few wrds..)
  • Your favourite…

Movies:   Kuch kuch hota hai ,Nayak,hera pheri (part 1 &Part 2) and...comedy flickz like hera pheri..!
  • Songs: title song of Rangdebasanti ,Rubaroo (da most ,dey inspire me ) ,title sng of KHNH ,and Aradhana-songs and Kishore-da songs..!!
  • Actors/Actresses:   Amir Khan ,Akshay kumar (in comedy....lauvv it) ,Paresh Rawal ,Kunal kappor(Aslam of rangdebasanti)Sanjay Duttt , Anil Kapoor (ws mindblowing in Nayak!!) ,Fardeen's comedy !!! Rani Mukherjee ,Vidya Balan----dey r da best of da rest!!!!
  • Television Shows:   Office Office(frm SABT.V) ,Tu Tu Main Main ,Kahiiin TO Hoga(only becuz it had Rajeev and bcuz it had romance ,lauvvv!!) and.........All family oriented soaps nt dat saas-bahu saga,ny soap about relationshsips n specially love......
  • Books:   I like reading Arhie's comicz ,horror novels of R.L.STINE and detective novels 2.....
  • Sports/Games:   m nt dat mch into sports...but i like playing badminton ...hmmm wat else....indoor games....!! 
  • Food/Drink:  Pizzzzaa!! ,Snackz food ,doughnuts!!!! and chinese cuisine...!!! in drinkz I likee Mirindaaa only.........................Le Masti Ka Chattaka!!!
  • Vacation Spots:   hmmm...sumthin' Koool n beautiful!!! Pakistani Hillstations....e.g Bhurbun,Murreee ,Nathiagali...!!!!! and...London.....!! ( Hve a dream of coming to india once.....wanna c MUMBAI!!!! )
  • Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…:   Nothing...!! its becuz main jo b krti hun...wo cheez mjhe kch dair k liye achi lgti hai..it interests me but kch arsey bad i get really bored of it.....hmmmm..watching T.V /Movies!!! haaaan...Thinking!!! i think a lot,my mind is always at work!!! whetehr i do nything or not.....but I do Think!!!! evrytime.........!! Surfin' da nett!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
  • Will try to do as many gdu things as possible to get blessings and Naiki !!! wud try 2 spread smile n b happy...........!!!! and will do evrything dat will gve me happpiness!!!!
  • Describe your soul mate…:-
  • OOoooo! My soul mate ...!!! KOI AISA Ho...Jiski ankhein ....Rajeev Khandelwal jaisi hoon.....!!! jiski awaz Iqbal Khan jaisi hoo....Jo Rajeev ki trhan Handsum ho aur Amitabh ki height ho............aur...............who shud b as passionate and romantic about love as Da Character "SUJAL"  is......................!!!!!!!!!
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)
    Outgoing or Shy: Can b Both..!! but more Shy!!
  • Organized or Disorganized: 50/50!!
  • Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving ofcrse!
  • Optimistic or Pessimistic
  • Sumtimes m highly optimistic  and sumtimes........highly pesssi!
  • Studious or carefree: Aik dum Mastt...bole to....Carefree!!
  • Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?

• sumtimes silly ,mostly witty!!! cn b slapstick ...!!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?  
  •   I believe Love is da most purest feeling ny1 cn have!!! Love is da only thing dat has power/strength to chnge a person...!!!!!! Love is beyond xplanation and wrdz.!!! yea! I do believe in Love ...!! c'mon xperience it!!(b it 4 once)
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?

Currently....Kishore Kumar..and wud ask lots off questionz abut singing and wud also take sum tips!!!! ;-)

• Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?

Superrr -mannn!!!!! He cn fly.......he's jst super....! wat more 1 cn ask 4 ?

• If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
    I wish k ....main logoon se zyada friendly hoti aur jo thodi shyness hai...k i jst dnt say wateva i feeel 4 nyone to dat person...----ye kaash chnge ho pata.........!!! But i feel Blessed k i hve many things in myself jo i noticed ,others r deprived of........n i thank God k i hve dem in myself !!!
  • Big smile ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------Big smile
-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Name/ID: Mehndi/cupcake

Ambition: to be a computer engineer

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi.

Movies: khnh,kkhh,ddlj,dtph etc etc.

Songs:keep changing

Actors/Actresses: Amitabh Bachchan,Kajol,Abhishek Bachan,Sharukh Khan

Television Shows: kaisa yeh pyar hai n kya hoga nimmo ka

Books: I hate reading

Sports/Games: badminton

Food/Drink: Indian,Chinese

Vacation Spots: Switzerland,Colombo

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing:chatting.....lolzBig smile.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?:I would spend it with my family and friends.

Describe your soul mate:he shud be intelligent,caring,loving,understanding,very protective n possesive abt me...........lolz.LOLBig smileEmbarrassed.

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Studious or carefree:Both

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?:joking witty/humour,crazy or just plain weirdConfused.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?:I believe in love,coz its the most beautiful thing tht can heppen to any1,it makes a person feel completeEmbarrassed.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?:My dad.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?:AngadWinkEmbarrassed

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?:short-temper n my shy nature,i find it difficult to make new friends coz my shy natureOuch.

Innocent_Bachi Goldie
Innocent_Bachi
Innocent_Bachi

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Vital Stats:  
Name/ID:
mary kate
drawing
Ambition:
humm
Languages Spoken:
english,urdu,french punjabi,hindi,
Your favourite…  
Movies:
no entry,saadi #1,garam masala
Songs:
karma,deedar de and more
Actors/Actresses:
rani,salam,jhon abram,amrta rao
Television Shows:
full house saregamapa
Books:
two for one christmas fun full house
Sports/Games:
ice skating,frozen tag
Food/Drink:
pizza,orange
Vacation Spots:
badmintion
Are you more: (pick the closest one):
Outgoing or Shy:
both
Organized or Disorganized:
organized
Serious or Fun-loving:
fun loving
Optimistic or Pessimistic:
both
Studious or carefree:
both
Miscellaneous:  
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… watching saregamapa
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... joke going to the washroom
Describe your soul mate… friedly,intellagent,cute
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... no idea
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. yes becaue ur heart just tell u
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. my daddy and mommy they love me
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. spongebob square pants
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. stop having dum friends
brownbarbie IF-Dazzler
brownbarbie
brownbarbie

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Maria/Brownbarbie

Ambition: to work hard..make my parents proud..and become a singerEmbarrassed

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, French and Punjabi

• Your favourite…

Movies: Recently it would be "Break-Up" and "Humko deewana Kargaye" 

Songs: lods..umm Woh lamhe, Unfaithful, HDKG, wow theres just to many to write down!TongueWink 

Actors/Actresses: John Abraham and Priyanka Chopra

Television Shows: KYPH, ELAS, Vaidehi, Passions, MOD..etc 

Books: honestly im not much of a reader..but i do enjoy reading the series of unfortunate events!Embarrassed

Sports/Games: Soccer and VolleyballBig smile

Food/Drink: Indian, Italian, Chinese/ Coke and Milk!!Big smileBig smile

Vacation Spots: Goa and Greece

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Coming here on IF!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i would spend my last day with my family and friends for sure..at a beautiful park with the beach right beside it..to share our joys together, and crack some jokes..(better off to have our last laugh..than shedding my last tears)Embarrassed 
    Describe your soul matesomeone just liek Jay Sean!!!..lol..okie okie..a guy whos every glance can make me smile..whos sadness can bring tears to my eyes, who enjoys music, and knows how to sing. He should be really cute, with nice eyes and an intelligent mind, and cares about my feelingsEmbarrassed..isn't that a dream come trueTongueWink 
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Out going

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Studious or carefree: Carefree (my mom hates it!LOL)

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...im a very sarcastic person who can get really silly at times..lol it does get annoying but i love annoying my brother!LOLTongue
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not? I wish i could say no..but love is too true to not believe. Its a beautiful feeling when you know your love is their in return, but it can really hurt when your love is just one sided. Love hurts, so if you fall in love, then remember that you just fell(so don't think you won't fall again in this tunnle of love)LOL..i really don't know if that made any senseConfusedLOL
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...i really wish i could have met my nanni maEmbarrassed
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? hmmm..i say HARRY POTTER!!Tongue
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? ..even though i always say i wouldn't change anything about myself cuz this is how i was made to be and i should be proud of myself! I do wish sometimes that i were a little more studious and wasn't so lazy!lolEmbarrassed

Take care..

Luv Moni..aka Mrs. Moni Jay SeanEmbarrassed

Go to top