India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 22)

anisha1129 IF-Dazzler
anisha1129
anisha1129

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Name/ID: Anisha

Ambition: to be a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, learning Hindi, Gujarati,
learning spanish

Your favourite…
Movies: uhh this is a hard one hmm...they keep changing!

Songs: fanna-chaand...

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Paresh Rawal / Kajol, Priety Zinta, Ash

Television Shows: Ek ladki anjaani si, Thode khushi thode gham,,,Indian Idol II,,,but thats over

Books: all

Sports/Games: tennis,,

Food/Drink: Indian/Gujju food,,chinese food,,pizza

Vacation Spots: london,,switz,,

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…     posting on IF LOL

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park (might as well have fun before I die)

Describe your soul mate… a handsome, charming, intelligent, loving, funny outgoing guy. like my current crush:
sandeep acharya

50% outgoing 50%shy

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird. yeah lolz

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...yes, love only happens once,,,it hasnt happened to me yet,,,cuz well duh I'm 13!

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...dont ask,,,cuz i dunno

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...to be a better person in the future...and always Tongue

momeita Senior Member
momeita
momeita

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Moumita Banerjee

Ambition: To live my life happily

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi & Bengali

Your favourite…
Movies: Deewar

Songs: yeh jo desh hai tera............

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, abhishiek, Paresh Rawal / Kajol, rani & aishwarya

Television Shows: astitv , saath phere

Books: Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Deception point. books of vivekananda

Sports/Games: Cricket & tennis

Food/Drink: Indian & chinese

Vacation Spots: Goa & kodaikanal

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…listening songs

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family

Describe your soul mate…exactly as my hubby........(loving, caring, serious)

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Studious or carefree: carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...silly

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? ya very much... its the best thing that happen in my life

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my elder sister as she died before my birth........ she was 2yrs old at that time...... I have seen her only on photographs ........

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.....

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My Laziness & carelessness
Lost_Soul141 IF-Rockerz
Lost_Soul141
Lost_Soul141

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: angeleyes141

Ambition: dont know

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati, German, and i can understand sum punjabi and urdu

• Your favourite…

Movies: mohobbatein

Songs:  too many!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Hrithik Roshan/ Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: kaisa ye pyar hai,kkavyanjali, prison break,lost, ER,desperate housewives,the apprentice,big brother,eastenders

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, lord of the rings trilogy, Lucas,all tess gerritsen books (the apprentice,the sinner, vanish etc.) james patterson books especially womens murder club series....and loads more!

Sports/Games: netball,basketball,rounders

Food/Drink: Indian, chinese/japanese,english/american

Vacation Spots: florida!,cyprus

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading! Tongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park (might as well have fun before I die)
    Describe your soul mate…A handsome bookworm who has the physique of Hrithik Roshan who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love, because i see it all around me as well as hatred, i prefer love.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...  mother teresa
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...  kkavya from kkavyanjali!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I tend to be really blunt sometimes and that can really hurt someone who doesn't know me and to stop being so critical of myself and others around me

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: •hinal•

Ambition: 2 be sumthing big and 2 make my parents proud of me!!!

Languages Spoken: english,gujurati,hindi,abit of german, abit of punjabi lolzzz!!!

• Your favourite…

Movies: ummmm fida,k3g so many mre cant remember yaar!!!

Songs: ummmmm all around millions!!!

Actors/Actresses: shahid and kareena!!!

Television Shows: kasame se,sindoor,paalkhi,koffee wid karan and tom n jerry lolzzz!!!

Books: dont read anymore!!!

Sports/Games: ummmm tennis and badminton only!!!

Food/Drink: ummmm indian foods from all regions,italian foods and ummmmm chocolate yummyyyyyy!!!!!

Vacation Spots: Paris, Sweden, Denmark, India etc

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…ummmm eating,surfing the net,chatting 2 my friends,gossipping wid my friends and oh yh sleeping!!!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?... id pray 2 god and be wid my clsest people such as family and friends!!!
  • Describe your soul mate…omggg ders sooo much yaar!!!shuld be sweet,honest,loving,only mine,my best friend aswell,a shoulder 2 cry on,funny and he shuld treat me as if i was his princess!!!

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing!!!

Organized or Disorganized: very organised!!

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: both!!!

Studious or carefree: carefree!!!

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...ummmmm sarcastic and crazy!!!
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...yeppp i believe in love,becoz widout love i wouldnt survive a min,widout love dis world is incomplete,love has made me wot i am today,love is the most beautiful feelings in this world and im experiencing it at the moment!!!
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...my dadi becoz she used 2 be myeverything, i loved er mre den any1,she used 2 love me alot,and becoz i miss er alot!!!
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...yeppppp der so many yaar--ummmmm kareeena from kareena kareena--winnie the pooh becoz hes 22222 cute lolzzzzz!!!

• If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...i fink im fine as i am--no no--i want to change my temper as i get very violent,angry and mad at times!!!and becoz many people dont appreciate my dat quality!!!lolzzz!!!
scorpion2006 Goldie
scorpion2006
scorpion2006

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Name/ID: faiza

Ambition: to be a lawyer

Languages Spoken: English,urdu,

Movies: kuch kuch hota hai,DWDLJG,tum bin,& many more..

Songs: many keep changes wid da time...

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,  Amitabh Bachchan,  Kajol, rani,sushmita

Television Shows: KTH,kyph

Books:i dont like reading much

Sports/Games: Cricket

Food/Drink: pakistani

Vacation Spots: where i can hang wid my friends n family

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…INTERNET & watching tv (look how bad habits i hveLOL)
    Describe your soul mate…shud be honest n lovingEmbarrassed

Outgoing or Shy: bothLOL

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-lovingWink

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... joking witty
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...yes i believe in luv coz luv is da only thing u give or take widout any reasonsEmbarrassed
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...hmmmmm cant think of even 1LOLLOL
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...my short temperDead
pure_choclate Goldie
pure_choclate
pure_choclate

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Name/ID: Zenab
Ambition: make othr people happy
Languages Spoken: urdu/english
Your favourite…    
Movies: kabi khoshi kabi gaam
Songs: a lot but cant write them all
Actors/Actresses: Shahrukkhkhan/Kaajal
Television Shows: Kahi to hoga/shahraraat
Books: Mary-kate and Ashley
Sports/Games: Soccer and Basket ball
Food/Drink: Pizza and Pepsi
Vacation Spots: bollywood and Hollywood
Are you more: (pick the closest one):
Outgoing or Shy: both
Organized or Disorganized: organized
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving but sometimes~~serious
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Studious or carefree: Both i think!!
Miscellaneous:   
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… hmmm...i never get bored by readin my fav books
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... i would go to my family and telll them how much i love them and go enjoy the rest of the day with my family and freinds
Describe your soul mate… Somebody who is perfect for me,sweet,understandmy feeling nice,cute,understanding and asking me and telling everything in life ofcourse some1 who I love dearly
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... P.S(all of them but some of them sometimes)
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. well...hmmm...letz se love is something that can change an animal into a human and it can happen anywhere anytime at all so i do
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. hmmm...my nano cause she was the best,nice,genourous,trusty,honest,and etc cannot describe her dont have the words
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. well i dont know umm~~ya fairy god parents so i could wish anythin i want ...YAHOOO
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. hmm..sometimes i wish iam perfect and do everything right but now iam happy i like the way iam if i change me myself then god might not like it cause nobody is perfect here and tahst why i dont want to change my self and i want to sya thanks to the god i pray
Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
first of all i have to think
anisha1129 IF-Dazzler
anisha1129
anisha1129

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Name/ID: anisha
Ambition: to be a doctor
Languages Spoken: english/hindi/gujurati/learning spanish
Your favourite…
Movies: K3G, Kal Ho Naa ho,,,all Karan Johar movies
Songs: a lot,,,including sandeep's entire album!!!
Actors/Actresses: Shahrukkhkhan/Kaajal
Television Shows: All Sony shows,,,and kyun ki
Books: a lot of different young adult, mystery books,,,
Sports/Games: tennis, basketball
Food/Drink: Pizza and Pepsi , and vegetarian chinese food (I'm a veggie)
Vacation Spots: Goa
Are you more: (pick the closest one):
Outgoing or Shy: 60% outgoing, 40% shy
Organized or Disorganized: organized
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Studious or carefree: definitely both
Miscellaneous:
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… IF
Describe your soul mate… Somebody who is perfect for me,sweet,understandmy feeling nice,cute,understanding and asking me and telling everything in life ofcourse some1 who I love dearly , someone like Sandeep Acharya, lol
Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Yes

Go to top