India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 21)

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Suchismita/sweet_mita

Ambition: To be a successful MBA

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

Your favourite…
Movies: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,Guide,hum aapke Hai Kaun,Godfather,Forest Gump,Gladiator

Songs: Chura liya,Ate jate,Jab koi baat,Piya tose etc

Actors:Amitabh Bachhan, Shah Rukh Khan,Tom Hanks,Rahil Azam

Actresses: Madhuri Dixit,Waheeda Rehman,Kajol,Nicole Kidman,Smriti Irani

Television Shows: Friends,Saarthi,Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,sarabhai vs sarabhai

Books: Any good books.(I am a story bookwarm)

Sports/Games: Cricket, Tennis,Formula one.

Food/Drink: Indian,Chineese.

Vacation Spots: Shimla(in India),Australia(abroad)

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading books & Chatting with my friends.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family & read lot of books.

Describe your soul mate…A man who understands me.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: normally studious but sometimes carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... sarcastic& slapstick

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes I do.Love is the reason behind every relation.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my grandma because i love her sooooooooooo much.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...no one.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Nothing I am happy about what I am.

mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:

Name/ID: mallika_14Age: 14

Ambition: dancer,actress
Languages Spoken: english,hindi,french

Your favourite…

Movies: malamaal weekly,harry potter,taxi no 9211

Songs: they are loads...

Actors/Actresses: daniel radcliffe

Television Shows: kyph,ktg

Books: all hp books,pink pages written by sarah delmenge

Sports/Games: basketball

Food/Drink: Indian,chinese

Vacation Spots: bankok,london

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing….....computer..lol

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends..
Describe your soul mate…A handsome bookworm who has the physique of Hrithik Roshan....(Just Kidding)...More likely an average looking man who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?..................crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I am not sure if I believe in love because it is such a complicated thing at times. However, sometimes you just see an old couple supporting each other on a cold winter morning and you think maybe there IS such a thing...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...daniel radcliffe

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...dan ardcliffe

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking!
hollaback05 Newbie
hollaback05
hollaback05

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Name/ID: hollaback05

Ambition: graphic/web designer.. and live a happy life

Languages Spoken: English, French, Urdou, Hindi, Punjabi and a bit of Spanish

Your favourite…
Movies: Many...

Songs: also many!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Aish, Saif, Priety...

Television Shows: Pakistani dramas and Family Guy Tongue

Books: I'll read anything I find interesting! But I love suspense/thriller books.

Sports/Games: Badminton, volleyball

Food/Drink: my mum's biryani..anything my mom cooks! poutine(fries,gravy,cheese) burgers,cheese cake, ice cream... n the list goes on!

Vacation Spots: Pakistan, Dubai, S.A.

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading and watching tv

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would say goodbye to all my friends and enjoy my last moments. Oh n pray

Describe your soul mate…A handsome, caring, loving, determined person who isn't afraid of pursuing his goals.

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: Carefree, a bit too much i would say Confused

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A mix of humour/joking and crazy.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do beieve in love. It's a feeling among the others.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my grandfather(dada) because he passed away at a young age so I never saw him.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Dunoo....

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Patience, I'm trying though! But it's hard at times.

Edited by hollaback05 - 07 April 2006 at 5:51pm
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
cll
Munise Goldie
Munise
Munise

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Name/ID: jetmania

Ambition: to be a mathematicianConfused

Languages Spoken: English, Urdu, little bit of Hindi and my mother tongue

• Your favourite…

Movies: Gladiator, LOTR etc got loadsBig smile

Songs: tere liye-veer zaara and lots of others! 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Rittu Raaj

Television Shows: K Street Pali Hill, Football, cartoonsEmbarrassed

Books: the Godfather, Harry Potter Series, Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, all Ian Rankin books and many more!

Sports/Games: Football, Cricket (all sports apart from golf and rugby!)

Food/Drink: Fish and Chips or Pizza with coca colaClap

Vacation Spots: no where (Pakistan!)

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Playing football, computer games, reading and watching K street!!(oops thats more than one thingTongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... praying and saying sorry to everyoneBig smile
    Describe your soul mate…  Someone who can understand my lame sense of humour and who can make me laugh. I'm quite irresponsible so someone who'll be able to look after me. Interest in football would be nice and if he looked like the guy in my avatar thats even betterTongue .
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Organized or Disorganized: disorganizedOuch

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving but can be serious depending on the occasion (thats a lieTongue)

Optimistic or Pessimistic: RealisticTongueEveryone thinks im pessimistic, but I always hope for the best in a relasitc wayWink

Studious or carefree: Carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?..all of themLOL
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I',m not sure, I believe that love grows and its not about just being with the person that matters but its about comprimises that you have to make. Its easy to fallin love but working at it is harder. (thats why i stick with my fantasiesWink)
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I dont really knowConfused my grandad probably so i can tell him that i didnt mean to be nuaghty etc at times- to say sorry and goodbye to him properlySmile
     Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Aditya KhandelwalTongue
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...SNot to jump to conclusions easily and to be more decisive and speak up at times. Not to be a pushover and to think with my head- not my heart.
Perfumaniac Newbie
Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Name/ID: Perfumaniac

Ambition: to be a business woman

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu and my mother tongue Bangla

Your favourite…
Movies: Bourne movies, All horror movies

Songs: Almost all of them...especially Sonu Nigam songs!

Actors/Actresses: John Abraham, Priyanka

Television Shows: CSI, Smallville, Supernatural

Books: Atlas Shrugged, Clockwork Orange, Tuesdays with Morrie, Picture of Dorian Gray...too many to type here

Sports/Games: Tennis, American Football...I like watching them better...

Food/Drink: Nachos with Salsa and cajun fries with Pina Colada

Vacation Spots: California, Florida, Canada...wherever I feel like going..

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Partying till I die

Describe your soul mate… Someone who can put up with my sharp humor and is truly understanding

Serious or Fun-loving: I'm a total party girl :D

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Apathetic is more like it.

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?..I'm witty and sarcastic, does that count?

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I don't think I believe in love. Since I've never felt the love you guys are asking about...so yeah.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...My mommy's youngest brother. I loved him so much and he died at age 25.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...You know those ultra good looking jocks in Disney movies who turn out to be awesomely understanding and deep? Yeah one of them...

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...To be less emotional and more practical.
sweetazsugar Goldie
sweetazsugar
sweetazsugar

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Name/ID: Sophia

Ambition: To be a writter

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi,Persian an a bit of french n  german

• Your favourite…

Movies: pirates of the caribbean,hum tum,Potter movies an loads more

Songs: angel yes by bombay vikings,grillz by nelly an soo on 

Actors/Actresses: Salman k,SRK, Rani m ,kajor,Amir k

Television Shows: kzk,khnk dancing shows an ore

Books:  Harry Potter books,horror books an romantic stories

Sports/Games: Football, tennis all da sports but not golf

Food/Drink: indian ,italian an chinese

Vacation Spots: in da beach ,spain

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…dancing
  •  
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...go an vistit my reletives an m8s
    Describe your soul mate…  well some1 hoo brings a smile on my face always is on my side an hes da cutest person in da world .
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Organized or Disorganized: both

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving 

Optimistic or Pessimistic:  Optimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?.. all of them
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...donno yh an no cause hoo noos wen or where it will happen an i might even no tht im in luv
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... donno  
     Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Romeo
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...well.....i should stop shouting  an stop arguing wid my teachers

zeni_ca Newbie
zeni_ca
zeni_ca

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Name/ID: Zenab

Ambition: To become a Doctor and make people happy

Languages Spoken: English,Urdu,French,Punjabi,hindi and others

Your favourite…
Movies: 36 china town,MohabatySongs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Paresh Rawal / Kajol, Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, The Apprentice

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Papillon, Enchanted by Elizabeth Lowell, Tales of Firozsha Baag, The God of Small Things...I could go on and on!

Sports/Games: Cricket (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican, Arabic

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Austria

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends in an amusement park (might as well have fun before I die)

Describe your soul mate…A handsome bookworm who has the physique of Hrithik Roshan....(Just Kidding)...More likely an average looking man who is intelligent, caring and most of all one who understands and loves me.

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...A cross between sarcastic and just plain weird.

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I am not sure if I believe in love because it is such a complicated thing at times. However, sometimes you just see an old couple supporting each other on a cold winter morning and you think maybe there IS such a thing...

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back Beethoven so that I could just listen to him play a symphony.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra! (I bet most of the gals on the forum agree with me on this one)
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I tend to be really blunt sometimes and that can really hurt someone who doesn't know me. Well, that is something I am still working on.

Go to top