India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 2)

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Current

Ambition: to be contented eventually!

Languages Spoken: Urdu,Punjabi,english,nothing else exotic alas!

Your favourite…
  • Movies: All time favs are SRK ones!Love him!

Songs: they keep changing! 

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Rahul bose,Kajol,Sushmita sen

Television Shows: The weakest link..but no cable no jassi these days

Books: the all time favs are Georgette heyer series and betty neel (M&B) ones..love sappy stuff!love Fountain head too!Ash!

Sports/Games: Don't play any,am a couch potato

Food/Drink: Anything choolatey,Chicken Biryani,Roohafza with cold milk

Vacation Spots: Don't have specific ones but would love to go to mumbai to meet SRK and Samir..LOL

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doingsurfing the net,and eating chocolates! Tongue
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...Praying
    Describe your soul mate…He is that exactly...thank god the gamble paid off!
  • Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Messy

Serious or Fun-loving: Funloving as life is too short

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Varies with each situation

Studious or carefree: Studious (had to be)

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...You guyz can tell  me better..hmm..understated..I guess
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do as I found it !
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?....gregory peck..he was awesome(loved his movies)
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra! (I bet most of the gals on the forum agree with me on this one)WinkAgree mystica
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I wish I could be a little thinner...but I am fine with what I am seriously!

Edited by current - 14 October 2004 at 5:31pm

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Naina

Ambition: To write a book that could make a difference to someone's life,and yes a journalist too.

Languages Spoken: English,Hindi,Marathi and Arabic

Your favourite…
  • Movies:  Kal Ho Na Ho,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and all other SRK movies,Legend of Bhagat Singh,Spiderman,Matrix Reloaded,all Harry Potter and LOTR movies,Farhenhiet 9/11 and many more.

Songs: Aja sohniya,Dhaani(strings),Title track of KHNH,Dhoom(tata young),waiting for tonight(jennifer lopez),Show me the meaning(BSB),One Loveand You make me wanna(blue) all Rishie Rich songs.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Ben Affleck,Orlando Bloom,Priety Zinta. 

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and Oprah Winfrey

Books:  All of Harry Potter and LOTR books,The da vinci code,deception point,digital fortress,angels and demons(Dan Brown),all of chicken soup range,How to Win friends and influence people(Dale Carneige),Power of Positive Thinking(norman vincent peale),Judith Guest and so many others. 

Sports/Games: I like to play basketball and watch cricket

Food/Drink: Rajma chawal,Pizza and Mountain dew

Vacation Spots: Singapore

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doingreading books
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i would hug my parents and tell them how much they mean to me and that i can't think of life without them.
    Describe your soul mate…Not thought about that one yet(but probably someone like Purab!!!)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Organized or Disorganized: Messy

Serious or Fun-loving: Serious

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic most of the times

Studious or carefree: Studious

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Probably weird ...i really don't know
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love as it makes the journey of life worthwhile.
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?....no one in particular
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab Mehra!
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am not a perfectionist so i guess i am pretty contented with what i am at the moment.
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Name/ID:KK_lassi

Ambition: to be a CA

Languages Spoken: English,hindi,german( learning)

Your favourite…

Movies: kkhh,lagaan,harry potter movies (all), munnabhai mbbs,....

Songs:  All songs of- kkhh, kal ho na ho,

Actors/Actresses: none

Television Shows: jjkn, kareena kareeena, the great indian comedy show.

Books:  harry potter series, the da vinci code, all dan  brown books, .....

Sports/Games:Badminton, tennicoit...

Food/Drink: Indian dishes, Milkshakes

Vacation Spots: Mumbai

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Playing  Casio.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I I will Get along all my friends and make the time memorable.
    Describe your soul mate…Has understanding, and maturity

Outgoing or Shy: out going

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... a bit sarcastic , humourous and plain
    Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I  dont believe much in it.
    you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...none.
  • Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...To get more good in studies.

Edited by KK_lassi - 06 February 2005 at 10:04am
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Deadly

Ambition: To be an authoress and something exciting.

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi

Your favourite…

Movies: Many actually. Most of them are English like Star gate, The 10th kingdom, The Matrix, X-men , Spider man 2, The little Princess, The hauntings , The others etc. In hindi movies like KKHN, DDLG etc.

Songs: To many to mention.

Actors/Actresses: kajol , Meg Ryan, Aamir Khan and Toby Maguire.

Television Shows: JJKN, Full House, Friends , Tanhai , Ankahi , Dhoop kinaray and many more.

Books: This list is a never ending story. Just go on and on.

Sports/Games: Cricket

Food/Drink: Indian

Vacation Spots: Prince Edward Island, Pyramids, Russian Palaces…

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… : Reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I will be spending it with my family and praying.

Describe your soul mate… I would know this person only after meeting him I guess.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: It depends on the situation

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized BIG TIME !!!

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Again it depends

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Something witty , silly and crazy I guess…

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Yes Its one of those things that I just believe.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... Nobody.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Too many to mention.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... Well a lot of things actually ! I want to be more organized in my life I suppose. And I really wish that I wasn't such a moody person. But I try.

Edited by deadly - 09 October 2004 at 12:45pm
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Alliha

Ambition: To become an accountant.

Languages Spoken: English,Hindi,Sindhi,French

Your favourite…
  • Movies:  Kal Ho Na Ho,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,Mohabbetein .....anything with Srk is my favourite

Songs: umm at the moment they would have to be from fida, hum tum, dhoom, and one love from rakth.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Amrita Rao, matt le blanc, jeniffer aniston... 

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, apprentice, simpons, friends, joey, that 70s show....

Books:  any horror book is my favourite especially christopher pike books.....other than horror it would be mystery

Sports/Games: I like badminton and swimming

Food/Drink: Pizza and Cplus orange.....indian- matter paneer

Vacation Spots: Switzerland (its very beautiful)

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doingreading books
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...i would spend every last second with my family and closest friends
    Describe your soul mate…some one caring, good personality, sense of humour....just fun to be around

Organized or Disorganized: organized

Serious or Fun-loving: inbetween

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... probably sarcastic/weird
  • Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...I do believe in love as its a great experience
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?....my grandfathers.....they died when i wasnt born
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Purab  
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...I am pretty comfortable with myself i dont think i need to change anything.....only thing that comes to mind is eating healthier

Edited by alliha - 09 October 2004 at 5:34pm
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: pj04

Ambition: to have a well balanced life in all spheres

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, a little of( bengali, telugu and german)

• Your favourite…

Movies: matrix,spiderman,kate and leopald,lamhe,ddlj,......

Songs: celtic music(specially enya),ghazals(jagjit and hariharan),hindi music by RD burman, sandeep chowta,lyrics by gulzar and javed akhtar, the list is tooo... long.

Actors/Actresses: in hindi ajay devgan, sunil shetty, anil kapoor, akshay khanna,shashi kapoor, young dharmendra in english collin farrel, any actor who is very versatile and has done very different roles

Television Shows: jjkn,law and order,stargate atlantis,csi,roswell

Books:  any historical romance, any book by dan brown,judith mcnaught,anne rice.or any book related to ancient cultures....the list is endless

Sports/Games: Chess (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican,italian, chinese,(anything veggie) i love food

Vacation Spots: hawai,ghats at varanasi in night,jaipur,pensacola

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… listening to music....it is as important as breathing to me Tongue
    If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...having fun with all the loved ones

Describe your soul matesincere,hardworking, intelligent, loving,caring,patient,understanding, non judgemental,someone who can make me smile at oddest times....basically my husband

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...sometimes sarcastic, sometimes witty, sometimes plain weird

• do you believe in love or not?...depends on defination. .
  • If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...nobody.
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...nobody, most fictional character are based on some real person.

•  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...be more carefree and funloving  .....am working on it

Edited by pj04 - 10 October 2004 at 1:42pm
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Slam Book Questions:

• Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Neha Sharma

Ambition: to be a programmer for a software company!!

Languages Spoken:  English,hindi,punjabi,little bit of arabic and french coz i had learn them in school!

• Your favourite…

Movies:  Dil Chahta hai!!

Songs: pehla nasha is an all time favorite; currently its main yahan hoon from veer zaara

Actors/Actresses: Aamir Khan, Hrithik, John Abraham, Preity Zinta, Madhuri

Television Shows: Friends!

Books: Harry Potter!!!, All books by John Grisham,Sidney Sheldon, Micheal Crichton

Sports/Games: Cricket!!!

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese, Arabic

Vacation Spots: Innsbruck(Austria!), Dubai

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… reading harry potter!
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Spend with all my loved ones
  • Describe your soul mate… has to be understanding, loving, thoughtful and mad enough to be with me!!! Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun Loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

Studious or carefree: carefree

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Sarastic and wierd! Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... I belive in love!
    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... My masi Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?  Joey Tribbiani!! i love his character!!
     If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I tend to leap before i look...should change that!!
  • Quote: It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live- Albus Dumbledore

Edited by loveneha_r - 16 October 2004 at 2:21pm
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
  • Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Kanchi

Ambition: To get Success in wherever i get into

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi and Nepali

• Your favourite…

Movies: At the moment its "I am SAM"(tell u guys truth this movie is the one I cried a lot while watching)

Songs: Old hindi songs,Nepali folks and which ever one is soft....

Actors/Actresses: Three Khans,Tom Hank,Dansel Washigton

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Full House, Monk

Books: I lov reading Biographies.

Sports/Games: me not a sport type but lov to watch ice skating

Food/Drink: Indian, Nepali and Chinese

Vacation Spots: Nepal of course, I have plenty more places to visit this beutiful country.

• Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Logging to I-ForumWink
  • If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would go direclty to Mumbai Aaj Tak Studio and request them to telecast a headlines news " Kanchi want to Meet Purab at any cost before the world ends"and if he comes will give him A BIG HUG ON BEHALF OF ALL THE PURAB FANS(If u guys want to kiss also i am ready to do tht for yaBig smile) JUST JOKINGWink Will be with all the  loved ones eating Hot samosas and tea,u guys also can join cause u guys have become so intregal part of my life.....Embarrassed. Describe your soul mate…Understanding,loving and caring and the most important thing Trust Me..... Are you more: (pick the closest one)

Outgoing or Shy: Shy (takes time for me to be comfortable but when i am then i give damn to SHYBig smile)

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: Both,depends upon a situation.

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

• Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... Humour/joking witty Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Hmm... me zero about this things.When i come across with it i will to tell u guys . At tht time  don't tell me i am boring u all. If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my fren baby who died couple of months ago so tht i would see the same old fren of mine once again..
    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...PURAB THE GR8............Wink
  •  If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... I am happy the way I am.

Edited by kanchi - 11 October 2004 at 12:53am

Go to top