India-Forums

India-Forums.com Members Slam Book (Page 17)

cheeky_angel Goldie
cheeky_angel
cheeky_angel

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Vital Stats:

Name/ID: cheeky_angel
Ambition: Business
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Hindi/Urdu, Pashto n Finnish

Your favourite…

Movies: Veer-Zaara, Bunty Aur Babli, HumTum, KKHH, HDDCS, DDLG, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter etc...
Songs: too many to mention....
Actors/Actresses: John Abraham, Abhisheik , Arjun,SRK, Ejaz, Hiten, Ash, Rani, Amrita Rao, Natassha n Gauri!
Television Shows: deez days only Kavyanjali n JJKN!!
Books: Nah! not much in2 readin
Sports/Games: Badmintion, Basketball n Baseball
Food/Drink: umm... any'hin nice, in drinks i lyk Coke n Sprite
Vacation Spots: Spain, Italy, Australia, Switzerland n Goa

Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoin
Organized or Disorganized: Organized
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-luvin
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Studious or carefree: umm... i hink both

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… i dunno... i often get bored of doin same hinz all da tym... maybe my IPOD!!!
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Nooooo, not a gud question!
Describe your soul mate… I dunno anythin as yet, avn't realli thought abt it...
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... umm... i dunno maybe crazy n jokin witty...lol
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. dunno... maybe i do...
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. ma ganda, realli miss him alooot...:(
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. erm... not realli
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. spendin too much tym on computa

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Name/ID:Sana/queenmax
Ambition:to be an English teacher
Languages Spoken: English & Urdu

Your favourite…

Movies: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Harry Potty
Songs: Keeps changing
Actors/Actresses:Shahrukh,Kajol,Ashwariya,Reena and Arjun
Television Shows: WRWMK,KSJH
Books: Harry potter and mostly adventurous
Sports/Games: Basketball
Food/Drink: Pakistani dishes and 7up.
Vacation Spots: Switzerland,Muree
Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: Shy
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-luvin
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Studious or carefree: Studious

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… watching tv
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? doing pious things and ask for forgiveness
Describe your soul mate...haven't decided
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...jokin witty
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. no,never coz it weakens u n gives u pain,nothin else
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. can't think of anyone
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. nope
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. my personality
arialSana/queenmax
usmani_girlzz Goldie
usmani_girlzz
usmani_girlzz

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
name/id:-) usmani_girlzz

Ambition:-) to be an interior decorater.

Languages Spoken:-) urdu,English, Hindi, Gujarati,sindhi,some of Arabic and punjabi.

Your favourites:-)
Movies:-) harry potter(all),war ofthe worlds,yeh dil aap ka hua,kion ki,and a long list.

Songs:-) kaho na kaho and lot of & keep changing!

Actors/Actresses:-) rajeev khandeewal,tom cruise,daniel redculf,/z.q(zainab qayuum)emma watson,kareena kapoor

Television Shows:-) ye mere life hai & sun le na

Books:-) dewan-e-ghalib,harry potter series,lyrical ballads,paradise lost,marrat-ul-uroos.

Sports/Games:-) computer games to play,Cricket to watch.

Food/Drink:-) pizza,gujraati & chineese food

Vacation Spots:-) china,india & egypt

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing:-) internet & computer games

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? enjoy the whole day with my friends & sister

Describe your soul mate:-)intelligent but not very much,adventrus & loving person.

Are you more:-(pick the closest one)-:
Outgoing or Shy:-) outgoing.

Organized or Disorganized:-) Organized.

Serious or Fun-loving:-) funloving but i want to be serious person.

Optimistic or Pessimistic:-) optimistic.

Studious or carefree:-) studious (but sometimes carefree also). Confused

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? joking and silly.
Big smile Big smile
Do you believe in love? Why or why not? yes belives but not very seriously it is good feeling. Embarrassed

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?i dont belive in this but if could be so it would be einstine to teach me physics. Wink

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? spider man.. Tongue Tongue

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? i will be a serious & intelligent

~zac~ Groupbie
~zac~
~zac~

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Zaara [zac is my nickname]

Ambition: to be an animator

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, marathi and Bengali

Your favourite…
Movies: The Exorcist

Songs: Tu Jahaan from Salaam Namaste

Actors/Actresses: Dan Radcliffe/Ralph Fiennes/Gary Oldman

Television Shows: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, Psycho, Da Vinci code.....

Sports/Games: Lawn tennis

Food/Drink: Indian, Chinese and Japanese

Vacation Spots: Spain, UK, Switzerland

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading and watching tennis

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my friends in India

Describe your soul mate…A trustworthy handsome guy

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? Sarcastic, silly and weird at times

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Of course yes

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...Sunil Dutt coz he was the only honest politician.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Harry Potter

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My temper
Lost_Soul141 IF-Rockerz
Lost_Soul141
Lost_Soul141

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Name/ID: angeleyes141

Ambition: To make my mark!
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujrati (somewhat)

Your favourite…

Movies: Mohobbatein,mean girls,titanic, LOTR

Songs: load and loads

Actors/Actresses: Rani Mukherjee, Rajeev Khandelewal

Television Shows: Kkavyanjali, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Friends, Lost, Smallville, Kaisa ye pyar hai

Books: Entire Harry Potter Series, LOTR

Sports/Games: Basketball, netball,badminton

Food/Drink: Indian food, Chinese.

Vacation Spots: Florida,Cyprus

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Net, Making Friends & Reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Doing summit outrageous

Describe your soul mate…Hmm Loving, Caring, Should have deep eyes!! & Some one who can listen to me speak.

Outgoing or Shy: Depends on the company I am with.

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: More of Fun Loving.

Optimistic or Pessimistic:honeslty pessimistic!!!!!!!

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...crazy...weird
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes...I believe in love

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? dunno

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Aragorn form LOTR
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My eating Habit!!! As of now.

Favourite Quote:- Youth wastes away but immaturity lasts a lifetime
dreamzkp Senior Member
dreamzkp
dreamzkp

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Slam Book questions

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Kiran/ dreamzkp

Ambition: Life should go on peacefully like this.
Languages Spoken: Telugu, English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil (to some extent) and Urdu

Your favourite…
Movies: So many, just can't list one..
Songs: So many again, I keep humming chup chup ke from Bunty aur Bubbly and Main hoon na title song now a days.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Astitva, Indian Idol, Deal Ya no deal, nach baliye..

Books: The notebook by Nicholas Sparks, Cloud nine, Second thoughts, Shakesphere collection

Sports/Games: Cricket (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian and Chineese

Vacation Spots: My native place, Andhra Pradesh

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Reading cleaning my house and sleeping!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
I would spend it with my family and friends at my sweet home, cook all good food and eat.

Describe your soul mate…
Some one who cares a lot for me, understands me and loves me like hell, I'm glad that I found my soul mate, my childhood sweetheart, my husband.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Serious or Fun-loving: depends on the situation

Optimistic or Pessimistic: 200% Optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
A mix of all the above

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...
Yes, I do. Would like to quote my fav lines from my fav book "The Notebook" here :
Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense.
That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me.
But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us.
We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created.
For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...
Any newly wed soldier who had to sacrifice his life for the country before he could completly enjoy the beauty of life.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...There are many, Armaan Suri, Purab Mehra, Dr.Simran, Abhimanyu, Jassi, Tom and Jerry, Scooby doo and tweety...list goes on..

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...

Controlling my emotions some times. Some times I could be so blunt especially with my loved ones that it hurts them so much. I realize it later and the damage would already be done. Working on to keep my cool all the time. Wish me good luck!
ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 17 December 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: ifra

Ambition: ...
Languages Spoken: English, Urdu, Dutch, German, Punjabi

Your favourite…
Movies: Barsaat.

Songs: At this moment kyun ki!

Actors/Actresses: Priyanka Chopra, Arjun Rampel, Iqbal Khan /Neha Bamb/ Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai,

Books: Fear street
Sports/Games: Hocky

Food/Drink: Indian, Pakistanni

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Pakistan

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…waching movies !

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I will spend my time, with my love, friends and familie

Describe your soul mate… Emm There is so much LOL
. Beautyfull . intelligent . Sweet . Cute . Smart
. Carering ect ect

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... It depent on my mood, but mosstly humor joking ect

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Emm. actually i do believe, but really don't know why

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my most closest persoon in my life.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Emm actually nobody LOL

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I am to much shy, i want to be more confident and my voise, i want to sing
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 17 December 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Puja

Ambition: 2 b a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, gujrati, spanish, n bit of french n russian

Your favourite…
Movies: Salaam Namasta, shaadi no.1

Songs: Aashiq banaye... akhiyan na maar... ishq sab joota... yeh pal(fame jodi)... mar jawaan...

Actors/Actresses: preity zinta , amrita rao, esha doel, aish, iqbal khan a.k.a. angad

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, YMLH, KYPH

Books: i noe wat u did last summer

Sports/Games:none
Food/Drink: Indian, mexican tacos

Vacation Spots: California

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watching angad

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... lookin at angad all day

Describe your soul mate…nice n carin n good lookin.

Organized or Disorganized: not any sometimes messy n sometime neat

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic..

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? yes n y idk

If there was one person you could bring back from the
dead, who would it be and why?... ummm... idk maybe my grandparents

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Iqbal khan a.k.a. angad

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? maybe if i lose 2-3 pounds

Go to top